• 108(current)
v21 fTV
Are there plans to add the toggle for show watched/unwatched in the view options? Would someone know how to go about implementing it myself? If i set the toggle in another skin the view is honored in FTV.. So it should just be a matter of exposing the toggle in the view options screen..
Toggle is already in the view options.
Hitcher - Will the next fTV update reflecting the font changes be after one of the Isengard RC updates or would we need to wait after Jarvis arrived? I am not exactly clear when the fonts updates are being incorporated into Kodi.

(2015-09-08, 22:06)springroll Wrote: looking forward to your next update that will take advantage of this then!
I'm sure this is happy news for you too - making the code a lot simpler.

(2015-09-08, 21:49)Hitcher Wrote: It will mean I don't have to use an ugly hack to use Light and Bold fonts in the same textbox.
The next version will be Jarvis only as that contains many new skinning features that will enhance (ie allow me to remove hacks) the whole fTV experience - light font weight being one of many (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8182).
(2015-10-06, 17:55)Hitcher Wrote: Toggle is already in the view options.

Thanks.. So i figured i was running an older build grabbed the latest master last night.. saw it in the changelog.. but am not seeing it onscreen...
Am i looking in the wrong place?
Select 'View Options' -

And then 'Show: All videos' -

(2015-10-07, 14:43)Hitcher Wrote: Select 'View Options' -

I do not have that with skin.ftv-master 1.2.4 downloaded last night... Does it rely on updated skinshortcuts or toolbox or anything like that?

EDIT @Hitcher
(2015-10-07, 14:43)Hitcher Wrote: Select 'View Options' -

i see the issue.. It works in "Library" views only.. how would i get that to work with addons.. i watch lots of vlogs from various addons and like to only see the unwatched ones.. If i set the view on another skin it sticks in ftv.. but that particular view option seems only available in library views..
Great Work! Could you please share or tell me how you managed this? Huh

(2015-09-19, 18:29)workstation Wrote: I've now got it himself.
20 submenus (widgets), of which I need 18th
It works by outstanding, but it was a lot of work.
Per menu I can now create up to 20 sub-menus (widgets).

watch gallery
Star 
Hitcher Why is My Music on the - APP - section and my -VIDEO ADD-ONS - on my music section can you fix that please ?
I like this skin a lot keep up the good work

Thanks Hitcher
Probably because you've got a main menu item that's not visible on the home screen. The widgets are linked to the position of the main list not the actual items.
Do I have to manually add everything one by one. Right now all my tabs are completely empty. I have to click the option I want in order to get into the apps.
Hmm this thing would be awesome if all my stuff would stop getting reset. I add my shortcuts but whenever I move a category up or down everything messes up.
Hmm this thing would be awesome if all my stuff would stop getting reset. I add my shortcuts but whenever I move a category up or down everything messes up.

Sorry for the double post. Seems like a glitch went on with my phone and the forums does not let me delete extra post.
@deadman the widgets/shortcuts are linked to the position, not to the menu item. So when you move menu items up and down, the shortcuts do not. Not ideal, but please mind the skin is still in beta.
(2015-10-07, 17:30)Stekarn Wrote: Great Work! Could you please share or tell me how you managed this? Huh

(2015-09-19, 18:29)workstation Wrote: I've now got it himself.
20 submenus (widgets), of which I need 18th
It works by outstanding, but it was a lot of work.
Per menu I can now create up to 20 sub-menus (widgets).

watch gallery

Translate this 4 with your XML and then you also have this feature.
I do not know whether it is really but it works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wielpp27qx178...v.zip?dl=0
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42