, Thank you!
Here is what I'm doing now, be free to laungh...
1) making a bogus/blank movie.title.bluray.180p.mkv in local media folder;
2) scraping the movie to database, run artwork downloader;
3) renaming the bogus file to same.name.m3u
adding the streaming url;
4) in your script I'm adding if conditional for each media to point the right subtitle url, something like:
if "filename_here" in filename:
elif "other_media_filename" in filename:
(I need to use this way because the urls doesn't has the filename, its is something like domain.com/downloader?someidhere7687368833887 same for the subtitle, each one with an unique id. Headers redirects to direct filename on download though. Imagine a sharing url from gdrive, mine is similar, but from another provider)
Or instead to checking filename, using full url by playing_file.
5) I edit the movies sqlite database renaming files table, .mvk to .m3u.
Working quite fine..
1) very boring editing the autoexec.py for each single media file;
2) no way to save watching progress (markers may work) or mark media as watched on end (doing it manually for now);
3) no media info on playing osd;
This is the better I can do for now, I have almost zero python knowledge.
Any quick suggestion to turn my life less painful is welcome.
Thank you guys!