HOW TO - Adding a Local Video Source
Here's a guide I've whipped up for adding video sources. I'm gonna be posting more in the future if that's alright. Trying to get my channel out there, as well as help people out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6GJ1SPw30
Very nice! I might even embed some of these on the wiki, if that's alright with you :)
Hey! That'd be awesome! Glad you liked it. It was my first one, so my tone is a little nervous. I've gotten better since that video! If there is anything you'd like me to tackle for you to add, let me know. Should I just keep posting these like I posted this one?
Feel free to :D

If you want, you can post each video as an individual thread, as people will often have comments or questions specific to each individual video. Whatever works out for you.

I know the feeling. I've done a few, and even when I've done okay, I hate watching myself and thinking "be more relaxed!", haha.
Cool, that works. Haha, seriously! It's getting to be a bit more natural, and they say you are your harshest critic, and I would have to agree.
Very nice.....

Well...I´m not in need of a tutorial for this anymore, but I like the way you explained and how do did this video!!! This is great. Please go on and make others. This could help ppl much!!!

Maybe I will do some in german language, too if I will find the time

+1 for the video Wink

Greetings
Hi, nice video, is there a solution to add different external hdds ?
i have 6 HDDs that i want to connect depending on the movie i want to watch.
KODI should tell me on which HDD the movie is before i start the movie.

is this possible somehow ?

i also started a thread you could post an answer to this
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212693

thanks
@Broxin - I responded to your thread.
Hi,

1. I have connected to my personal cloud at home, I am able to watch the videos (Tutorials) smoothly,
but how to watch them continuously, when the one I watching ends, I have to run another, I don't want this way
I need to watch them continuously .

2. How to delete the path of the video I have created, I am using Android Minix Neo 7X TV Box
I would also like to know how to delete a source. I have 1 item (TV Shows) that has 2 sources somehow, and it adds everything twice, but I can not find the list of sources. think they removed it in a patch, but not sure how to remove it now. Sad
Oo, that's a good one! I'll tell you here how to remove a source, but that's a good idea for a video, too. Thanks! Sorry I missed your question earlier, Yousef.

So, to remove a video source...

1) Go to the Video Sources screen.
2) Right-click the source.
3) Click "Edit Source".
4) Highlight the source you want to remove (possibly your duplicate entry?)
5) Click "Remove". (NOTE: If that is the only path in that source, Kodi will not allow you to remove that path. You will then have to remove the whole source if that is your case.)
6) Click "OK".
7) If it asks you if you want to remove items from that source from your library, click yes.
8) All items from the path/source you just removed should soon be gone from your library, including the duplicate entries.

Cheers!
Sean
Hello,
I have a problem and I hope anyone can help me with it.

I have 2 video sources,
1 of the has almost 8000 movies in it
and the second 1 have 1000 movies but..

a lot of the movies in the 1000 movies video source already in the 8000 video source so if I'm adding the second video source to the library I'm getting a lot of duplicates..

is there a way to skip a movie if already exist??

thank you
No
thanks buddy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Adding a Local Video Source2