Password on exit to OS
Not sure if this is the right place, please correct me if needed.

When my Kodi pc boots it automatically starts Kodi. This way all our devices have access without having to turn on the TV.

This also means that everyone can shutdown Kodi and have access to the pc and/or network.

How can I password protect Kodi closing to the OS?

Thanks
Alternatively you might want to look at your network share settings and restrict access to a per user/workgroup/homegroup basis, rather than preventing KODI shutting down with a password.
I dont get what you mean.

What can network settings do when someone has physical access to the PC? The PC boots KODI without password so the whole family can use the radio, watch a movie etc. I just want to make sure they cant go to W7 without a PW
Exclamation 
Did anyone ever get around to "fixing" this?

We need a password for exiting KODI, because Sareno is right. We have KIDS who watch movies and shows on our KODI, which is running off a mini-PC Android stick so it is set to autorun at boot but then I do not want them exiting KODI and mucking around with the actual Android desktop.

Unlike Windows, they cannot do ALT-CTRL-DEL and are basically limited to the Living Room Tablet which is running Yatse, so this is a winning combination, but they can EXIT KODI with the power button and basically muck around on the desktop.

NO, REMOVING THE BUTTON is not enough because I need to get to the desktop sometimes to install stuff or use Android, so they really need to add a password option to EXIT Kodi.

Someone?

Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Password on exit to OS0