Win Movie Duration Request
Hi, I've seen similar past requests to this but possibly for other menus.

Put simply, I would like to see the movie Duration added to the Movies/View:Media Info menus in Confluence skin, so that the duration shows up when skimming through the list of newly added films.
I know that the FanArt view option already provides this alongside the film synopsis and year and genre, but my favourite Media Info menus (1-3) don't include it. It would be a helpful addition when selecting a short film to watch when limited for time and avoid the need to keep dipping into the movie info page for each film.

As a workaround, I have tried other skins which do provide this feature, but Confluence seems to consistently provide the best option for those like me who use a mouse with their HTPC.

As the duration information is picked up for other skins/screens, I assume the change might be relatively simple to effect. To save space it could simply be added to the line with the movie Year, where there seems plenty of free space.

Thanks in advance.

(New Forum member, but user of XBMC since v11)
try aeon mq5 - that feature is there
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Duration Request0