• 19(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
@Wulfsige, it´s bug in helix, need developers fix.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5958

Have thread about in

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210479
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi

Texture files .xbt (e.g. from Devilshura) can be used in media folder just as usual. Nice! Now Aeon MQ is just as Gotham type. Big Grin
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2015-01-02, 14:27)raulmesa Wrote: Hi, I cannot make movie sets logo work. I already installed the correct skin info service script from the first post. In gotham everything worked fine but since I upgrade to helix it doesn't work anymore even if I make a clean installation of kodi

any idea?

thanks in advance!!!
Solved myself... In Gotham I wasn't using Movie set automator, just pressing C over a set, manage and choose art. But this method doesn't work in Helix, at least for me.

I've installed Movie set automator and rescanned the library and bingo! All the sets logos are visible now. What a weird thing.
Hi all,

everything has installed perfect. openelec 5 and this update. one thing which I seem to have prolems with is the Theme extrapack. the only one showing is "REDDISH THEME" the others are all blank. when i update if fails. there is a folder in addon_ data called SKIN.AEONMQ5.EXTRAPACK however it is empty.
this is new install of everything if that helps.
Extremely new to XBMC so be gentle. XBMC is brilliant cannot fathom why all these years I have not used it.
Maybe here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=171313
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Just a small bug report... if you scan/update your libary, and a previously defined source is no longer connected, at the end of the scan it will stop at 99% and ask you if you want to keep or remove the unavailable source - but the dialog for that is hidden below the "Database Scan: 99%" so at first (and second) glance you might think that kodi has hung itself. I had to go directly up to my tv to notice that there is something below, but still was not able to read the text - just that there were two choices I could switch between. Would be nice if that could be fixed...
(2015-01-05, 02:14)Ipaddle Wrote: Maybe here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=171313
Thanks Ipaddle for the direction.
Anyone else with similar problem. here is my solution which worked for me.
I downloaded the extra pack from link above- I unzipped the contents on my windows PC. I entered my openelec htpc via network. The folder skin.aeonmq5.extrapack was already there.( nothing inside) I copied the contents over to this folder and everything works.
(2015-01-01, 18:51)clayboy Wrote: I'm getting a skin unable to load files missing on 6.1.4 how do i go about fixing this ... Helix Final
Did you get this resolved?
I'm getting the exact same issue, I've manaully removed all MQ5 files from /storage/.kodi/addons and /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data
and tried to install again but continue to get the same error as yourself 'unable to load files missing', is there a list of prerequisites that the skin relies on anywhere?

There isn't much useful info in my log file
Quote:20:11:37 T:140055977854848 ERROR: failed to load requested skin 'skin.aeonmq5'

**UPDATE**
I'm not sure which one of these fixed this but I installed Aeon Nox theme then, my Aeon MQ 5 Extrapack although appearing to install correctly is missing everything from its folder, I redownloaded from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=171313
I'm not exactly even a newbie but, I can't seem to install this on the stable Kodi Helix for the life of me. I get the add-on enabled notifications on the bottom right but I don't see the Aeon MQ5 skin anywhere on Kodi. I followed the instructions to the T multiple times. Idk what I'm doing wrong or what is wrong. I see the files when I look in the explorer. Help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on Windows 7 btw. I'm Using the Horizon V skin right now, because it is the only skin that I have come across that I feel is possibly better than this one. I want to evaluate them both back to back to make a final decision on that, that is why I would like to install this skin. Thank you in advance to the Kodi community (I've been trying for hours).
Is there a problem of skin widget on home menu by smart playlist? It say error of random-last item script. but in normal movies it worked normaly.
Thanks for putting all the work into this. Everything works perfectly. You guys rock!
(2015-01-06, 09:30)devilshura Wrote: Is there a problem of skin widget on home menu by smart playlist? It say error of random-last item script. but in normal movies it worked normaly.

That usually means it doesn't like something in the set up of your home screen.

Could you turn on debugging and find out what the error is?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi! Need help please.
I did a fresh install of Kodi 14 since earlier settings were not working properly. On trying to install skin.aeonmq5.helixmod from install from zip file, Iget a message "dependencies not met" and the skin cannot be installed.
(2015-01-06, 14:10)tuareg Wrote: Hi! Need help please.
I did a fresh install of Kodi 14 since earlier settings were not working properly. On trying to install skin.aeonmq5.helixmod from install from zip file, Iget a message "dependencies not met" and the skin cannot be installed.
Maybe :
"Note: The zip files linked on this post cannot be installed "as is". You must unzip the file you download from here to a temporary location. After you unzip you will find three things:

1. A folder service.skin.widgets Inside this is a file you must manually move and replace in the Kodi addon "service.skin.widgets" (do this after you install the skin).

2. A text file readme.txt

3. A zip file skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip This is the file that you will browse to from within Kodi addon manager to "install from zip file".
There is a bug ive found. Minor one tough. And simple aswell altough I don't know how to fix it:

In the main menu:

On the movies/concerts/tv shows in progress, the percentage is shifted to the right, almost outside of the thumbnail of the movie/concert/tvshow. Overlaps with other thumbs when they are white makes the percentage unreadable.
Previously it was above the PLAY symbol.

EDIT: Another bug:

On right list view, there is a black background where previously was nothing. And its pushed to the left, leaving much space on the right
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6