• 20(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-01-03, 18:38)Ipaddle Wrote: Hi

Texture files .xbt (e.g. from Devilshura) can be used in media folder just as usual. Nice! Now Aeon MQ is just as Gotham type. Big Grin

How is this possible?

My Theme settings are greyed out with "skin default" showing.

ALSO:

On right list view, there is a black background where previously was nothing. And its pushed to the left, leaving much space on the right .

Some user here on page 10 showed he made modifications, pushing it back to where it was, but it was not shared?
Thanks Peajay but that is exactly what I am doing. I am trying to install from zip file skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip but still get the message "dependencies not met contact the author"

Would appreciate any answer to solving this.
(2015-01-07, 01:46)djhifi Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 18:38)Ipaddle Wrote: Hi

Texture files .xbt (e.g. from Devilshura) can be used in media folder just as usual. Nice! Now Aeon MQ is just as Gotham type. Big Grin

How is this possible?

ALSO:

On right list view, there is a black background where previously was nothing. And its pushed to the left, leaving much space on the right .

Some user here on page 10 showed he made modifications, pushing it back to where it was, but it was not shared?

Quit Kodi and go to where your installation files are and go inside add ons > skin.aeonmq5.helixmod (its something like that) and inside that will be a media folder. Place your .xbt in there and when you re-open Kodi your theme settings should no longer be greyed out.

For your right list does it look as below (taken from previous post) Maybe take a backup of viewsrightlist.xml incase it all goes to shit as well.

Go to ViewsRightList.xml

Remove image in line 188-194
change Line 273--279 in to this:
Code:
<control type="image">
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(51)">conditional</animation>
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>680</width>
<height>50</height>
<texture flipx="true">gradient_button.png</texture>
</control>
(2015-01-07, 02:54)tuareg Wrote: Thanks Peajay but that is exactly what I am doing. I am trying to install from zip file skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip but still get the message "dependencies not met contact the author"

Would appreciate any answer to solving this.

What if you try extract the contents and copy the folder skin.aeonmq5.helixmod into your addons folder of your installation of Kodi and restart it. Is the skin there able for you to select? Not sure if this would work or not
In terms of stability/function.
Is it worth updating to this modded version of MQ5 to work on Kodi over just sticking with MQ5 on Gotham?

Not to disrespect the OP's hardwork or anything but I already have MQ5 on Gotham working well and have been afraid to touch it ever since. Haven't really thought the new features of Kodi were worth potentially messing up my main HTPC.
to get the date and time back you need to enable it again in the skin settings (the settings accessed from a library view)

music is broken at the moment though(not sure if just my install as mess around with it but the setting does enable just i get taken to movies at the same time)
@scott967

Hi,

There is a weather plugin call ozweather that provides weather for Australia, I have modified it for Aeon MQ 5.

However the plugin is not recognised by the new skin you have created (the old gotham version worked ok)

Would it be possbile for you to include ozweather in the IncludesVariables.xml so that the weather displays in the main menu?

Like this

Code:
<variable name="value_weather_date">

<value condition="[StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.openweathermap.extended) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.worldweatheronline) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.wunderground) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.yahoo) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.ozweather)]">[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[Weather.Temperature][/COLOR][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Condition)][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[System.Date][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[System.Time][/COLOR]</value>

<value condition="![StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.openweathermap.extended) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.worldweatheronline) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.wunderground) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.yahoo) | StringCompare(Weather.Plugin,weather.ozweather)]">[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$INFO[System.Time][/COLOR]</value>

</variable>
(2015-01-02, 16:53)Wulfsige Wrote: Found possible bugs, not sure if it's skin related or to do with the Skin Widgets module. Using Helix final with Aeon MQ5 Helixmod 6.1.4 and have copied over the service.skin.widgets overwriting the exsisting addon.xml file Smile Tried on Windows install and Openelec 5.0.0

1. Selecting any Movie/TV Show to play via the widget will not create resume points if you stop before the end, if you play the same Movie/TV Show via the Movie/TV Show sections resume points are created.
2. You can no longer select "Play Movie, Play Trailer or Cinema Ex" when choosing movies via the widget section as per screenshot below:

this file will return that option for the recently added widgets also fixes the %amount of recently played

http://ul.to/oa1l2lxu

sorry about the host apparently it's not liked but its what i have easy access to

(2015-01-07, 22:19)tential Wrote: In terms of stability/function.
Is it worth updating to this modded version of MQ5 to work on Kodi over just sticking with MQ5 on Gotham?

Not to disrespect the OP's hardwork or anything but I already have MQ5 on Gotham working well and have been afraid to touch it ever since. Haven't really thought the new features of Kodi were worth potentially messing up my main HTPC.

i use it every day and is almost perfect for my needs, bugs are being fixed as our skill level and time allows, some are caused by helix itself others are add-ons need updates such as cdartmanager but i'm trying to get hold of the database changes to try and get that working

i personally think the play back improvement helix brought me is worth anything not working 100% as i watch the show/film and not sit there for 2 hours looking at kodi Smile

(2015-01-07, 09:38)Grayman001 Wrote:
(2015-01-07, 01:46)djhifi Wrote: [quote='Ipaddle' pid='1879413' dateline='1420303081']
Hi

How is this possible?

ALSO:

try this one make sure you back up your current though

http://uploaded.net/file/w8ps8uy6
@orby

http://uploaded.net/file/w8ps8uy6 is down
Thanks ! Works perfect
(2014-12-31, 03:44)Drazzilb Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or if this is just my specific install however there is a bit of an issue with the "In Progress" widget's % Complete being miss aligned.

If this has already been addressed I do apologize for not digging deep enough.

Thanks
Hello,
for correct this bug must be changed in the file IncludesMenuWidgets.xml the lines 105 and 106

Code:
104            <control type="label">
105                <posx>55</posx>
106                <posy>40</posy>
107                <width>100</width>

by

Code:
104            <control type="label">
105                <posx>5</posx>
106                <posy>30</posy>
107                <width>100</width>

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Wanilton,

In the music - files in the view mode options coverflow, panel, poster, wall does not display the name of the file, so if you do not have cover.jpg not possible to know which album is shown.
In my case music -files is the best mode because I have a lot of national music for which they can not find cd art or the like.
What kind of modification to enter to show titles of the album.

Thanks in advance
Hello. I have a problem. I can not create Smart Playlist. Does anyone know this problem.
I use OpenELEC 5.0 and Aeon MQ5 Mod Helix 6.1.
(2015-01-08, 08:45)uksa007 Wrote: @scott967

Hi,

There is a weather plugin call ozweather that provides weather for Australia, I have modified it for Aeon MQ 5.

However the plugin is not recognised by the new skin you have created (the old gotham version worked ok)

Would it be possbile for you to include ozweather in the IncludesVariables.xml so that the weather displays in the main menu?

Sorry. At first there was a mod I picked up to get "openweathermap extended" working. Then I redid it since that mod removed the Oz-weather. I thought I had pushed that out. Will be in 6.1.5

scott s.
(2015-01-10, 01:23)scott967 Wrote: Sorry. At first there was a mod I picked up to get "openweathermap extended" working. Then I redid it since that mod removed the Oz-weather. I thought I had pushed that out. Will be in 6.1.5

scott s.

Hi,

Thanks, that will be awesome.

Regards.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6