• 44(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-03-25, 15:03)alexp4re Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 14:35)Botafuco Wrote: Again, thanks for the skin, it's great! I'll give the repo a try tonight.

Quick questions:

1) When pressing pause while watching a movie, the movie info/plot shows after a few seconds (iirc) covering half the screen, how can I prevent that from happening? I would like for it to show me no other than maybe playback controls (minimalistic). If there is an option, possibly I've missed it.

2) While watching a movie and going to the main home menu, I'd like for the movie to keep playing in the background, with the regular menus showing as overlay. Is that possible? Have I missed an option/setting?

Thanks in advance.

hi Botafuco - hope this is what you're looking for.

1) while movie is playing, press 'enter' to pull up OSD menu. find 'furniture' button & click till you see 'furniture - partial.'
2) on home screen, press 's' to pull up system menu. enable visual video & audio. you can turn off the home screen panel by go to system>skin settings>main menu>show details panel (disabled).

good luck!

Thanks Alex! that is exactly what I was looking for! Big Grin

Question, could you please clarify what this is for? I'm not sure I notice a change: "you can turn off the home screen panel by go to system>skin settings>main menu>show details panel (disabled)."
Hi all, great work - can't wait for mq6, but in the meantime this is tiding me over nicely. I've come up against a strange problem I also had with mq5 on Gotham - I wonder if anyone else has it, or knows a fix.

I run kodi with 2 profiles, adults and kids - if I log into adults, it's all OK, then log off and log in as kids and it's all good - this is where the fun starts. If I log off and go back into adults, the text from the main menu has completely disappeared - the shadow is there and I can select everything as if it is there, but its not. I figured it's something to do with a master session Id somewhere.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
Hello All,

Thank you all for all your efforts in coming up with this skin and all the associated upgrades. I greatly appreciate it. I have one question, how can I change the cursor and the toggle icons from red to white or something other than red? Is there some place where I can modify this in settings?

Any pointers please?

Thanks,
Thadiyan
(2015-03-28, 12:55)Botafuco Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 15:03)alexp4re Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 14:35)Botafuco Wrote: Again, thanks for the skin, it's great! I'll give the repo a try tonight.

Quick questions:

1) When pressing pause while watching a movie, the movie info/plot shows after a few seconds (iirc) covering half the screen, how can I prevent that from happening? I would like for it to show me no other than maybe playback controls (minimalistic). If there is an option, possibly I've missed it.

2) While watching a movie and going to the main home menu, I'd like for the movie to keep playing in the background, with the regular menus showing as overlay. Is that possible? Have I missed an option/setting?

Thanks in advance.

hi Botafuco - hope this is what you're looking for.

1) while movie is playing, press 'enter' to pull up OSD menu. find 'furniture' button & click till you see 'furniture - partial.'
2) on home screen, press 's' to pull up system menu. enable visual video & audio. you can turn off the home screen panel by go to system>skin settings>main menu>show details panel (disabled).

good luck!

Thanks Alex! that is exactly what I was looking for! Big Grin

Question, could you please clarify what this is for? I'm not sure I notice a change: "you can turn off the home screen panel by go to system>skin settings>main menu>show details panel (disabled)."

sorry. went base on memory. i meant you can disable 'show now playing panel' and/or 'show cdart' that way its less obstructive when you have the video on the home screen.
Hey Scott,

Just a quick feature request I think might be an easy one for ya.
Could you make an option in the customize main menu section for image node? That way a person could point it to their folder on their PC.
I use dropbox for photos and would just point it to that folder on my pc eliminating the need for a dropbox addon in my case.

Being able to sort images by date asc. and desc. would be awesome too.

thankin you
Firstly I entirely love this skin, amazing work.

There are 2 features I will kindly ask you to implement.I'd like on the tv series menu to have a mark (like the tick mark when a video is shown) for the series there is an episode I haven't seen.I use the glass theme to see the series list and only when I select the series name I can see how many episodes I haven't watched.Also I would like to see on the tv series menu when the next episode will play.Atm moment only on the Wide theme is visible, on the glass theme is not visible.

The 2nd feature is an option on the Configuration of the main menu.There isn't an option to move the main menus up and down.I mean the same option we have on the favourites menu.

And lastly a question.On the Configuration of the main menu the are 2 options at the top of the list.My menu 1 and my menu 2.How can I configure those menus?

Pls continue the great work you're doing Smile
Hello,

the second feature request by zerocool could be great.

I am facing an issue. Under Music, i use the smart menu to update my music library. For no reason, i can't update now. When i click on it, there is a sound telling me that the action is validate, but nothing is done.
Under Video, it works fine.

Does someone have an idea or a workaround ? I had to activate web server and use JSON to update the library.

Other question : when the TvTunes music should be played ? i setup the addon, activate the option under the skin, downloaded the theme from different series... but, after ? what should be the next step ?
Where are the OpenELEC-related settings in this skin? Or will I need to hop on to the default skin to change them?
I'm preeetty sure this Skin has no Openelec-spefific settings menu...
Openelec settings are under Programs on my setup
(2015-03-28, 18:01)thadiyan Wrote: Hello All,

Thank you all for all your efforts in coming up with this skin and all the associated upgrades. I greatly appreciate it. I have one question, how can I change the cursor and the toggle icons from red to white or something other than red? Is there some place where I can modify this in settings?

You would need to go into the skin "media" folder and find the texture you want, mod it and replace the default, or I guess pack the new ones into an .xbt file that can be set as a theme. See this thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=185026

scott s.
(2015-03-30, 10:55)zerocool7545 Wrote: Firstly I entirely love this skin, amazing work.

There are 2 features I will kindly ask you to implement.I'd like on the tv series menu to have a mark (like the tick mark when a video is shown) for the series there is an episode I haven't seen.I use the glass theme to see the series list and only when I select the series name I can see how many episodes I haven't watched.Also I would like to see on the tv series menu when the next episode will play.Atm moment only on the Wide theme is visible, on the glass theme is not visible.

The 2nd feature is an option on the Configuration of the main menu.There isn't an option to move the main menus up and down.I mean the same option we have on the favourites menu.

And lastly a question.On the Configuration of the main menu the are 2 options at the top of the list.My menu 1 and my menu 2.How can I configure those menus?

"Glass" view for TV Series does show a "watched" icon overlay when all the episodes in the library for the tv show have been watched.

Settings/Skin Settings/Furniture provides two vertical placements for the main menu.

In customize main menu, you simply select eg My menu 1 and then use "replace this menu with" to select from the right hand list the action you want the menu to perform.

scott s.
(2015-03-30, 23:13)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 10:55)zerocool7545 Wrote: Firstly I entirely love this skin, amazing work.

"Glass" view for TV Series does show a "watched" icon overlay when all the episodes in the library for the tv show have been watched.

Settings/Skin Settings/Furniture provides two vertical placements for the main menu.

In customize main menu, you simply select eg My menu 1 and then use "replace this menu with" to select from the right hand list the action you want the menu to perform.

scott s.

Thank you Smile
(2015-03-28, 17:06)StooM1983 Wrote: Hi all, great work - can't wait for mq6, but in the meantime this is tiding me over nicely. I've come up against a strange problem I also had with mq5 on Gotham - I wonder if anyone else has it, or knows a fix.

I run kodi with 2 profiles, adults and kids - if I log into adults, it's all OK, then log off and log in as kids and it's all good - this is where the fun starts. If I log off and go back into adults, the text from the main menu has completely disappeared - the shadow is there and I can select everything as if it is there, but its not. I figured it's something to do with a master session Id somewhere.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

This is a known bug, but I can't get any response. The fix should be pretty easy but I'm not good enough at skins to do it myself.

Please? Someone?
(2015-03-30, 17:39)bubblegum57 Wrote: Openelec settings are under Programs on my setup
Thanks, that's where it was Blush
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6