• 48(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
I have tried to search here with no luck (47 pages is alot)
Originally on the home screen, when you clicked a movie in the widget, you would get a menu for "Play Movie, Trailer, or CinemaEx"
i do not get that and it was a great feature, is this broke, or turned off...i have looked all the places i know in settings. Thanks
(2015-04-14, 16:30)yxqzme2 Wrote: I have tried to search here with no luck (47 pages is alot)
Originally on the home screen, when you clicked a movie in the widget, you would get a menu for "Play Movie, Trailer, or CinemaEx"
i do not get that and it was a great feature, is this broke, or turned off...i have looked all the places i know in settings. Thanks

I've been busy on some non-kodi stuff lately. I think the fix is in ver 6.1.8 which I haven't released yet, but I think I will soon. Meanwhile, any early adopter who wants to take the time to do file copy and replace is free to pull down all the latest files from my github 6.1.8 branch (master branch is at 6.1.7 and has the zip files, repo, etc).

https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod...xMod-6.1.8

scott s.
Sorry, I followed the instructions for the 6.1.6 installation and at first it just gave me an error saying files were missing. I tried again, replaced the XML add-on file with the one in the zipped folder and not it just says installation failed.
Not sure how to get this up and running...

*edit - Started from scratch. tried deleting Kodi, re-installing. Re-downloaded MQ5 6.1.6. Tried installing from zip file "skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip". It loaded, came up with the option to switch to MQ5, but after choosing to switch and error message came up saying the skin was missing some files. I then tried loading it, but not switching to MQ5, Replacing the "add-on XML" file within the "service.skin.widgets" folder, Went to disabled add-on's, re-enabled it.. Eureka!! its back as being available and I was able to select it from the skins list..
Hi Scott

Sorry if this has been spoken about

The info bar along the top. Where it displays working or addon information. 1-2 addons I use have abox with info
So if I was using say Confulence or other skins the box is i middle an big enough to view the text. As much as I love the skin line look I struggle to view this information in such a small box.

My question would be if you don't want to change this I une'er stand could you point me to the exact xml an maybe the line to adjust it myself so it suits my needs. If that's possible that would be great.

Also with the same subject one addon in particularyyou get prompt with continue or exit. Or even yes or no in music this stays hidden behind the info bar. Very hard to see. Could thst be change if possible

Is it possible for the info bar to go on its own I've noticed you need to enter or ok on remote for it to go an then you can move on. I found myself sat there for few minutes waiting untill I realised ha ha

Kindest regards.
(2015-04-14, 23:55)greg_p Wrote: Sorry, I followed the instructions for the 6.1.6 installation and at first it just gave me an error saying files were missing. I tried again, replaced the XML add-on file with the one in the zipped folder and not it just says installation failed.
Not sure how to get this up and running...

*edit - Started from scratch. tried deleting Kodi, re-installing. Re-downloaded MQ5 6.1.6. Tried installing from zip file "skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip". It loaded, came up with the option to switch to MQ5, but after choosing to switch and error message came up saying the skin was missing some files. I then tried loading it, but not switching to MQ5, Replacing the "add-on XML" file within the "service.skin.widgets" folder, Went to disabled add-on's, re-enabled it.. Eureka!! its back as being available and I was able to select it from the skins list..

yes, the same worked for me. installed the skin from zip file, i was getting an error about some missing files. Then I copied the addon.xml from the Aeon_MQ5_Mod_Helix_6.1.6.zip to the "service.skin.widgets" in kodi. Enabled it from disabled add-ons, and then I could change to Aeon MQ5 Helix skin

Thanks greg for the tip!
Hello Scott967

a couple of weeks ago I made a clean install, yesterday evening I saw that is not more available in movie detail "info actors" (and maybe more...)

this is a problem of your skin or I missed some addons?

ciao
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
(2015-04-14, 22:09)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 16:30)yxqzme2 Wrote: I have tried to search here with no luck (47 pages is alot)

I've been busy on some non-kodi stuff lately. I think the fix is in ver 6.1.8 which I haven't released yet, but I think I will soon. Meanwhile, any early adopter who wants to take the time to do file copy and replace is free to pull down all the latest files from my github 6.1.8 branch (master branch is at 6.1.7 and has the zip files, repo, etc).

scott s.

hi scott - what specific files need to be replaced in order for the widgets to work properly? thanks.
p.s. any chance you have a working script.extendedinfo for HELIX MQ5??
(2015-04-16, 12:37)alexp4re Wrote:

scott s.

hi scott - what specific files need to be replaced in order for the widgets to work properly? thanks.

this file will return that option for the recently added widgets also fixes the %amount of recently played

http://ul.to/oa1l2lxu

sorry about the host apparently it's not liked but its what i have easy access to
(2015-04-17, 15:23)orby Wrote:
(2015-04-16, 12:37)alexp4re Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 22:09)scott967 Wrote: I've been busy on some non-kodi stuff lately. I think the fix is in ver 6.1.8 which I haven't released yet, but I think I will soon. Meanwhile, any early adopter who wants to take the time to do file copy and replace is free to pull down all the latest files from my github 6.1.8 branch (master branch is at 6.1.7 and has the zip files, repo, etc).

scott s.

this file will return that option for the recently added widgets also fixes the %amount of recently played

http://ul.to/oa1l2lxu

sorry about the host apparently it's not liked but its what i have easy access to

thanks orby. it works great! any chance you have a working script.extendedinfo for HELIX MQ5?
I have tried installing this skin on my Amazon Fire TV Box. Sadly without success.

I had no problem installing the skin on kodi for windows.

Am I doing something wrong or is this skin incompatible to Amazon Fire TV Box?

Regards
Tenker
Deleted message
all dropbox links are down
Anyone have any idea why right list mode on concert doesn't show discart? The disc.png is in the right folder. I even tried to add it manually and it shows it is already there but still no spinning disc. This happened only on concerts and it works fine on movies. I am running kodi 14.2 with 6.1.6 helix.
I have noticed that this bug is only with kodi since I have another PC that runs xbmc 13.2 there it works fine.
(2015-04-16, 08:41)Hetfiled Wrote: Hello Scott967

yesterday evening I saw that is not more available in movie detail "info actors" (and maybe more...)

nobody has this problem?
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One

scott s.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for the great work.
Is it safe to install the 6.1.8 ver or should we wait for the final release ?
Dave B
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6