• 5(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
Very nice. One thing, I'm using bromix's youtube add-on and I really like the panel view with it, except I was wondering if it would be possible to get the title of the videos to show below the thumbs, I don't know if I should ask this here or in the official mq5 thread.
I was still getting freezing and lock ups so I uninstalled the skin completely, re-installed and reset the skin settings. All has been good for the past hour!!
I'm getting lock ups whenever I have to reload a series to pull the correct metadata. Is there a fix for that or is this a openelec issue?
Also is there any chance of support for this:

179795 (thread)

Cheers!
(2014-11-26, 12:17)VanZan Wrote: Also is there any chance of support for this:

179795 (thread)

Cheers!

Would also like to have support for that Smile
(2014-11-26, 12:19)sonic Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 12:17)VanZan Wrote: Also is there any chance of support for this:

179795 (thread)

Cheers!

Would also like to have support for that Smile

Well, actually that wasnt that hard to fix. Just added/copied the lines that where associated with snow effect in the "holiday mod files" to the helixmod files.
http://uploaded.net/file/pa3t4qqs

untested holiday mod
Has anyone had any trouble using this with the Slideshow screensaver? Not sure but I think there may be a incompatibility...I've changed to a different screensaver and it seems OK now.
thanks chum...great job
(2014-11-27, 20:14)VanZan Wrote: Has anyone had any trouble using this with the Slideshow screensaver? Not sure but I think there may be a incompatibility...I've changed to a different screensaver and it seems OK now.

Seems like screensaver.picture.slideshow v2.0.9 addon works. I see now TV Tunes seems to have some sort of screensaver function, but haven't looked into it.

scott s.
Unfortunately the "Live TV/Recordings" window shows the same content than "Live TV/Channels". I'm not able to watch the recorded Live TV which is the main use case for me.
(2014-11-29, 00:29)billyx Wrote: Unfortunately the "Live TV/Recordings" window shows the same content than "Live TV/Channels". I'm not able to watch the recorded Live TV which is the main use case for me.
Please advise exactly what steps you take to get to TV recordings.

For example: keyboard right arrow on main menu (Home window) to "Live TV"
keyboard down arrow to custom submenu bar
keyboard right arrow to submenu "LIVE TV-RECORDINGS"
keyboard enter (select)

That should bring up the TV recordings window (MyPVRRecordings)

A debug log when you are doing this uploaded to xbmclogs would also help. I can only test using pvr.wmc as the client but that shouldn't matter.

Edit:
I do see a bug. If you select "LIVE TV" on the home menu, you go to the PVR channel view. If you then go to the top menu, I see in MQ 5 - Gotham one entry is EPG:TIMELINE and below that you can go to recordings and timers and search. I had kind of ignored that, but I think I see now what it has to do and should be able to get a fix soon.

scott s.
Loving this mod a lot and I'm using with the DSPlayer Helix beta 5. Any idea where the logo went? Anybody having any luck getting the logo on their movie set page? On Gotham it's right below the discs.

OK. Now when you are in a Live TV (PVR) view, the top menu has a new dropdown list for "change view". This will allow you to change to recordings, timers, search, or the EPG-timeline.

scheduled for 6.1.3 (pending)

Note that the default keyboard keymap allows for direct opening of a PVR view when in Live TV:
e -- EPG
h -- TV Channels
j -- Radio Channels
k -- Recordings
b -- Timers

This is unchanged from Gotham.

@clubwerks -- how do you get the movie set logo in gotham?
scott s.
Any idea why when i install i get dependencies not met? On Kodi 14 beta 5

edit:

nevermind i can select it from the skins menu ever if it displays incompatible. Thanks!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6