OS X Subtitles stopped working...
Sad 
Running:

* OSX 10.9.6
* XBMC 13.2 Gotham final
* Subtitles Podnapisi and OpenSubtitles.

It has been running smooth and no problem for months... but since yesterday, it just do not show the text.

-- No changes or updated has been done in the system for a couple of weeks and all have been working just fine over that time.

-- I´ve enabled/disabled/enabled the subtitling - XMBC shows the change of status, but no subtitles are shown.

-- I´ve downloaded several versions of subtitles on several media (both movies and series) - it all seem to download alright (no script or download warning) AND the file is added next to the file in the folder - but it is still not shown on the screen.

I seem to recall that I had this problem in a older version of XBMC (pre 13.x) where I needed to erase the content of some folders... but cannot find anything about it anywhare now.

Please help me XBMC-users, you´re my only help! ;-)
Not sure if it's related to your problem since you didn't post a link to a debug log (wiki), but opensubtitles.org website is down right now.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles stopped working...0