HELP with Aeon Nox Customization Commands! ;)
Hello guys! Ok here is what I need help with, I am having troubles setting up shortcuts and custom actions on the home screen. I use only one addon and my plan, if you will, is to have the following actions and customizations :

- Live DVD case background on TV shows menu showing my favorites TV Shows from the FAVORITE category of this addon and not only "recents episodes".
- Live DVD case background on MOVIES menu showing "latest movies" from the LATEST MOVIES category of this addon and not my "library"
- I want to add the following custom actions in the MOVIES submenu : Search, Latest Movies. So what would be the right custom commands (ActivateWindow or something else?) to set all those sub menus?
- Same for the TV SHOWS submenu : Latest episodes (only of my favorites) and favorites.

I just started using xbmc and really would like to customize it as I would like so that would be great if you guys can help, I already spent almost a week researching on google and everything but can't seem to find what I want to do. Oh and I don't know if that will help or if it matters but I have a windows PC, a Mac, an Apple TV2 and an Apple TV1, planning on doing the same customization on all the machines.

Thank you.
Really? Nobody?
(All of my comments apply only to Aeon Nox 5 - the skin on the repo - if you're using one of the many mods, you need to state that Smile)

(2014-11-16, 09:54)ssamak Wrote: - Live DVD case background on TV shows menu showing my favorites TV Shows from the FAVORITE category of this addon and not only "recents episodes".
- Live DVD case background on MOVIES menu showing "latest movies" from the LATEST MOVIES category of this addon and not my "library"

Not, I believe, without editing the skin. And I suspect it would need fairly major modifications.

(2014-11-16, 09:54)ssamak Wrote: - I want to add the following custom actions in the MOVIES submenu : Search, Latest Movies. So what would be the right custom commands (ActivateWindow or something else?) to set all those sub menus?

Depends what you mean by "Search". You could create a shortcut to the Global Search add-on (hit "Type" till "Add-on"s are displayed on the right), but that wouldn't just search movies. I'm not aware of any way to create a shortcut to the "Filter" option in the side blade.

Have you tried adding a link to latest movies? Hint, it's under "Video Library" - when editing the submenu, use the "Type" button until "Video Library" is shown in the list on the right. - Unless you mean the favourites node of the add-on, in which case its under "Add-On"s...

(2014-11-16, 09:54)ssamak Wrote: - Same for the TV SHOWS submenu : Latest episodes (only of my favorites) and favorites.

All latest episodes, add as for movies. Just for your favourites - good luck Smile. It's probably doable with some good smart playlist/custom video node creation. But that's beyond the little help I can offer here (and not a skin issue). Once you've sorted a smart playlist or custom video node that only shows the latest of your favourites, either can be added as a shortcut - smart playlists are under "Playlist", custom video nodes under "Video Library", both accessed with the "Type" button.

You mean shows you've favourited? Keep hitting that "Type" button. You mean the "Favourites" node of an add-on? That'd be under "Add-on"s.

Best of luck in your endeavours.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP with Aeon Nox Customization Commands! ;)1