XBMC Eden On Mac Tiger Intel
I am still using XBMC Eden 11.0 on my iMac Core Duo running Mac Tiger Intel 10.4.11. I am getting notices that for all intent + purpose Eden will no longer function properly on my computer. Since Tiger is the best OS for my computer, is there anyway of continuing to use XBMC on my configuration. I mainly want to use XMBC as a media centre for the media on my computer, the various repositories are not essential for my use. Thanks, Ken.
10.6 or higher. Sorry. Curious though why Eden will no longer function?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
it only says that Eden is no longer supported and that no add-ons will be updated anymore.
Hence scrapers and such will never be updated anymore or are already broken.

If you only use it to directly play a video it should still work
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks folks for your input. I was saying that certain things won't function as they ought to anymore, not that Eden won't function at all, but my main use for XBMC is as a media centre for the media on my computer which it plays very well because Front Row Center is very Mac centric, which means I have to use iPhoto, iTunes etc. not for me. Even for You Tube videos I am using MacTubes which searches + plays videos perfectly. Thanks again, Ken.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden On Mac Tiger Intel0