Android Bug? Cannot install XMBC (12.x, 13.x, 14.x) on Android, only cancel button work
Hi there,

I have been trying to fix this issue without any success. I have a China phone with KitKat 4.4.2 installed and the phone is rooted. I have been trying to install XBMC on it.

It doesn't matter which version of XBMC I'm trying to install as the behavior is exactly the same, whether it's Frodo, Gotham or Helix. It shows both a Cancel button and an Install button, like it should.

However, only the Cancel button can be activated. When pressing on the Install button, nothing happens.

I have tried a number of things to try fix this issue -- tried chmod 777 the permissions but it wouldn't take. Also chmod wouldn't allow me to change the ownership either. Use different file managers from Google Play to launch the installer.

Please help. If anyone can offer any suggestion, it is very much appreciated! I am at a loss as to what else to try.

Thank you for reading,

jawschew

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug? Cannot install XMBC (12.x, 13.x, 14.x) on Android, only cancel button work0