Ambibox and Kodi - not working
Hi,

I installed Kodi and with it my Leds wont work. Gotham 13.2 is also installed on the same pc and with it ambibox works.

The settings are the same. In Kodi I get the notification that ambibox is connected and that the profile is set to default, but as I wrote the leds stay off.

I updated ambibox to the lastest version, deinstalled and reinstalled the addon, but still no luck

Some help would be nice.
scorpie
Smile 
push/schieb

none?
Hi,
I had some errors too.
I found out that there are some lines of code that still point to XBMC folders and/or files or Look for XBMC in the Python sys.executable path.
Try unistalling your current Version and installing my modified Version if you like.

Download my Version here and please report back if it is working so others might benefit.

All credit goes to Ambibox-Script Team I just ironed out some Stuff. They are preparing a Version for Kodi here
@moesfeld

your script it's working. But one thing under Gotham the LEDS are just off when I stop a movie. Movie off = LEDS off

Under Kodi the leds are going off stepwise with the same color. Is there a way to change that or have I missed a setting somewhere.

Thanks for your help and work
scorpie
If I read your post right, that should be a setting in the script. The setting is at "Profile" at "default profile" (Standardprofil). If you set it to "none" the LEDs should turn of when the Movie has stopped.
Probier ich aus, danke.

Will try that, thanks
Official Version out now herehttps://github.com/AmbiBox/kodi.script.ambibox
@moesfeld

set it to none was the right tip

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ambibox and Kodi - not working1