• 107(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
Guys, please check the Git. I've already uploaded the changed files provided by Mike_Doc.

Shedrock
Just a quick note to all.

When sharing your code, it would be wise to use the code tags from the editor. There is a reason for that feature.
Has the season folder in episodes view been added to git or is that a manual change?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
All Mike_Doc's changes have been committed to the Git.
(2015-03-03, 16:47)shedrock Wrote: All Mike_Doc's changes have been committed to the Git.

Yea, after I posted I looked at the file. Is it by design that variables.xml has to be edited to get the season poster to show? Poster was blank until I uncommented lines in the file. Thanks.
it seems there is a problem Wink
both lines after the "MAD" lines are comment out it seems - but they shouldnt
i think shedrock will fix it as soon as possible

thx 4 info bobrap
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Glad I could be of some help. Wish I could do more! But, you always need testers, right? RoflTongue
Excuse my ignorance, but from that site GitHub really understand a little, I ask, you download the .zip file Git, you unzip the zip file and copy only the files you cartella1080i modded Viewtype_Landscape.xml, that's how you should do to replace the original file Viewtype_Landscape.xml?

Thank you for understanding.
(2015-03-03, 17:54)gotham_x Wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but from that site GitHub really understand a little, I ask, you download the .zip file Git, you unzip the zip file and copy only the files you cartella1080i modded Viewtype_Landscape.xml, that's how you should do to replace the original file Viewtype_Landscape.xml?

Thank you for understanding.

hmmm thats one way Smile
when u just need one or maybe two xml files, u could copy the new code - and replace it with the old code >>> Copy and Paste Wink ( an xml file is basicly a textfile )

when u want it realy easy, just install a git tool and connect it to the shednox git ( for windows its realy easy : https://windows.github.com/ )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi Shedrock,

I created a pull request on your github to correct the missaligned tracks durations in AlbumInfo (a bug that i found here).
(2015-03-03, 21:29)twolaw Wrote: Hi Shedrock,

I created a pull request on your github to correct the missaligned tracks durations in AlbumInfo (a bug that i found here).

Thank you very much twolaw. I did notice that issue yesterday.

Thanks again,

Shedrock
(2015-03-02, 23:02)Batiatus Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 15:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Batiatus, change your variables.xml, search for ListPosterVar, and the following ListPosterVar1, and change to:

<variable name="ListPosterVar">
<value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.label,..)">DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
<!-- MAD - next 2 lines for season poster @ episodes level-->
<value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season0,-poster.jpg]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season,-poster.jpg]</value>

<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
</variable>

You'll see the 3 lines I've added starting with <!-- MAD.. I don't think you actually need line 2 as I've just tested without that and it looks ok. So you can either add both or just this line:

<value>$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season,-poster.jpg]</value>

but make sure you place it in the same position and repeat in the following ListPosterVar1 in variables.xml.

Mike.

The bolded has to be added to both poster variables in order to work, but it does. It's interesting, I'll have to play around to see how it "feels".

I still like my season number underneath added though. Might seem redundant but some season posters aren't so easy to "read".

Thanks.

Just a note for people who like this addition. If you have a show with only 1 season you can't have the episodes in the root TV show directory. They need to be in a Season 01 sub-folder or else the season poster will just be blank. This is for things like Band of Brothers or BC Life which won't have a season 2. And any Specials must also be in a "Specials" sub-folder as well. Otherwise, awesome mod.
(2015-03-03, 17:00)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 16:47)shedrock Wrote: All Mike_Doc's changes have been committed to the Git.

Yea, after I posted I looked at the file. Is it by design that variables.xml has to be edited to get the season poster to show? Poster was blank until I uncommented lines in the file. Thanks.

Poster is still blank for me even with the lines uncommented, does anyone else have it working in OpenELEC?
(2015-03-04, 00:15)Batiatus Wrote: Just a note for people who like this addition. If you have a show with only 1 season you can't have the episodes in the root TV show directory. They need to be in a Season 01 sub-folder or else the season poster will just be blank. This is for things like Band of Brothers or BC Life which won't have a season 2. And any Specials must also be in a "Specials" sub-folder as well. Otherwise, awesome mod.

I'm pretty sure the established and accepted standard is a "Season 0" folder for specials. Also, it's more in-keeping with the other numerical-based season folders for regular seasons. This is the way I organize my library, and Kodi detects specials OK. Just pointing this out to those who may be setting up season folders for their TV shows from scratch.
(2015-03-04, 03:49)gibxxi Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 00:15)Batiatus Wrote: Just a note for people who like this addition. If you have a show with only 1 season you can't have the episodes in the root TV show directory. They need to be in a Season 01 sub-folder or else the season poster will just be blank. This is for things like Band of Brothers or BC Life which won't have a season 2. And any Specials must also be in a "Specials" sub-folder as well. Otherwise, awesome mod.

I'm pretty sure the established and accepted standard is a "Season 0" folder for specials. Also, it's more in-keeping with the other numerical-based season folders for regular seasons. This is the way I organize my library, and Kodi detects specials OK. Just pointing this out to those who may be setting up season folders for their TV shows from scratch.

Season 0 or Specials as a folder works for your Specials, pilot episodes or whatever (per TheTVDB).

However, no season poster of any sort comes up when you scroll over these specials in the episodes view. I've been working to fix it but so far no dice.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29