• 148(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
I have found a bug: if i go in movies and choose -->list -->viewtype --> setting -->rounded cover, the cover are in wrong resolution. I can't use this skin for this problem. What can I do? Thanks in advance.
Hi guys i have 2 questions :
01. I used to have in tv shows the next episode air date but now i dont , how to i get it back ?
02. In my Windows PC everything is working well , but on my Zotac PC (OpenELEC) the in information is cut at the end like the resolution does not match :

The aera marked in RED on OpenELEC is cut off .

Thanks for the help .
Anyone upgraded to Isengard 10 Beta and having the same issue on the movie info screen (aside from a bunch of playback and on screen info issues) where the listed actors names show up but their role does not? Have only just discovered this so I haven't tried to figure out the solution yet, if I can.
That's due to a change in skinning for V15 as follows:

2015-02-03 DialogVideoInfo.xml - cast changes

in the container with id="50" (the cast list), the name of the actor and role (s)he's playing have been split to two separate labels:
- ListItem.Label (actor name)
- ListItem.Label2 (actor role)

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-05-24, 19:12)Mike_Doc Wrote: That's due to a change in skinning for V15 as follows:

2015-02-03 DialogVideoInfo.xml - cast changes

in the container with id="50" (the cast list), the name of the actor and role (s)he's playing have been split to two separate labels:
- ListItem.Label (actor name)
- ListItem.Label2 (actor role)

Mike.

So what needs to be changed to correct this now? DialogVideoInfo.xml doesn't contain and tags under ID="50"
Also, anyone else using 15.0 yet? Getting hangs with the OCD not disappearing when playing a movie, or the info screen not working or player controls in general non-responsive? This is happening now on 3 systems. Unsure if it's the skin or just the Beta in general.
Anyone know why one of my 3d movie has a red case instead of blue? All my other 3d movies has blue case. I try deleting the nfo file inside of the folder and then try recreating a new one (ember media manager) but still displaying the red case.

Folder and all other files inside of it is name "Gravity Bluray 3DBD (2013) iso"

Thanks

Is there a way to get MediaElch to Scrape automatically? I just started the scraping process of my TV Shows today, and I have 550 different TV shows, not including Movies and Music, so that's a lot of clicking. Any sort of Scrape All option? I got up to the E's before and it crashed on me, and I guess I lost everything it had done, I hadn't hit save yet.

Edit: Also, what is the difference between the 'Update TV Show' and 'Update TV Show and All Episodes' options?
@Batiatus, no idea! tried a few new options and nothing is working at the moment.

@dazz87, case coloring is controlled by Video resolution and then the filename, your filename needs include one of the following to get a 3D case - ".3D." ".3d." " 3D. " 3d." try watching the first 5-10 mins for the db to be updated with the movie info as a red case means generally means no video info in the db.

@H8ff0000, please ask Mediaelch questions in the mediaelch thread, but your last question is simply - Update TV show' only updates the Main TV show info and 'Update TV Show and All Episodes' does just that it update the Main TV show info and then goes and updates the info for all episodes.
(2015-05-25, 21:55)Batiatus Wrote: Also, anyone else using 15.0 yet? Getting hangs with the OCD not disappearing when playing a movie, or the info screen not working or player controls in general non-responsive? This is happening now on 3 systems. Unsure if it's the skin or just the Beta in general.

i am not realy on the pure shednox at the moment, but i dont have any of this problems...2x windows 8.1 systems with latest kodi nightlys
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
This File should fix the cast & role issue in Isengard. Restart or reload the skin after replacing the file. To download click the download icon at the top right.
Thanks Mike but not working for me, no Name or Role on unfocused and only name on focused?

Edit: my fault updated wrong folder! happens when doing work! But no 'I' doesn't work at all for me with your version in the correct folder?

Edit2: solved, seems however I saved it the file wasn't right, got it sorted now.

Thanks Mike, was it the Container(50).ListItem(X) changes that were required? looked into it but couldn't get it to work so would be good to know what you had to do?

Mike
(2015-05-26, 11:49)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Mike but not working for me, no Name or Role on unfocused and only name on focused?

Edit: my fault updated wrong folder! happens when doing work! But no 'I' doesn't work at all for me with your version in the correct folder?

Edit2: solved, seems however I saved it the file wasn't right, got it sorted now.

Thanks Mike, was it the Container(50).ListItem(X) changes that were required? looked into it but couldn't get it to work so would be good to know what you had to do?

Mike

In the <itemlayout> of panel id="600" I had to change the textbox to a label then add a new <label>ListItem.Label2 to the the layout then add label2 in the <content> tag for each <Item> then also change the textbox to label and add label2 to the focused layout.
No, works now, I did right click save on your link and the .xml was just one line. Sorted it out properly and it's all good.

As I asked, if you could let me know what you had to do, would be good to know and learn something else on what I was doing wrong in trying to resolve it.

Thanks again Mike
(2015-05-26, 12:24)Mike_Doc Wrote: No, works now, I did right click save on your link and the .xml was just one line. Sorted it out properly and it's all good.

As I asked, if you could let me know what you had to do, would be good to know and learn something else on what I was doing wrong in trying to resolve it.

Thanks again Mike

Yeah can't right click and save as you have to use the download button on the top right of the page.
Just edited my post above with the answer to your question Wink
Let me know if you need more info.
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29