• 68(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-01-29, 23:05)wilmans2m Wrote: I am sarlan yes. I tried but i don't manage to have your second picture. How do you proceed please ? I have created a super folder and in it i have all i want (as you). But I'm not able to have such menu on my home screen. I tried many things but....tell me please. Instead of custom1 i have as you Marvel but i don't know what using for action programme. If i use superfavourite i go in fact in the program extension. Help me please. Thanks.

You need to add that superfolder to your kodi favorite from the superfolder addon

Then add this favorite to you main menu

Then choose your background. I used extrafanart from my Agent of Sheilds folder but you could have a custum folder with whatever fanart you want

Widget won't work and no info will be available to you in the superfolder but it's the easiest way to get mix media in one place.
Ok thanks i miss to add to kodi favourite. Will try tomorrow. Thanks again.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Hi williams2m, you might want to search the wiki for video nodes. I believe you can effectively create another node / version of say movies. Maybe this might be a possible solution for you. If not then hopefully sarlan19 has the answer for you

Quick q for masters Shedrox & Brimstone. I've got a slight issue with oscars widgets. I have several films called gladiator (a boxing film from the 90s and the russell crowe one) and the widget seems to show the first instance of the file due to year i guess but when i select oscars and check the films it has the proper 'gladiator' in the view. So can you point my to the code for oscars widgets at all? I have a random and latest widget set up and its the latest widget that is showing the wrong film if that helps?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-01-29, 23:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi williams2m, you might want to search the wiki for video nodes. I believe you can effectively create another node / version of say movies. Maybe this might be a possible solution for you. If not then hopefully sarlan19 has the answer for you

Quick q for masters Shedrox & Brimstone. I've got a slight issue with oscars widgets. I have several films called gladiator (a boxing film from the 90s and the russell crowe one) and the widget seems to show the first instance of the file due to year i guess but when i select oscars and check the films it has the proper 'gladiator' in the view. So can you point my to the code for oscars widgets at all? I have a random and latest widget set up and its the latest widget that is showing the wrong film if that helps?

Mike

edit Best1.xsp located in userdata/playlists/video/
one suggestion to this nice skin, if you add
<value condition="Container.Content(songs)">$INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber,, .] $VAR[EpisodeTitleVar]</value>
to <variable name="SlimListLabel1Var"> in the variables.xml

A song list will look like this

much cleaner than

and you need to delete <onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,backend=true)</onload> from the startup.xml or you get the gray popup, at least i do
can someone please tell me, on what foldes do you put the addons.rar and userdata.rar

thanks in advanced
(2015-01-23, 11:07)schimi2k Wrote: can u give us some more infos please ?
What OS did u use ? what kodi version - did u try other aeon nox versions before ? do you have all needed addons installed ? which version of extendedinfo script are u using ? what version of randomandlastitem script - did u try it with a clean guisettings.xml ?

any info can help us maybe to solve your problem buddy Smile

sorry it's taken so long to respond, had to go out of town for work. I'm running Kodibuntu, fresh install. I updated Aeon Shednox to 1/28 and im using extendedinfo 2.0.3 and random and last items 2.2.2, both from the kodi repo.

I also deleted my guisettings.xml just to try that, no change.
(2015-01-29, 23:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi williams2m, you might want to search the wiki for video nodes. I believe you can effectively create another node / version of say movies. Maybe this might be a possible solution for you. If not then hopefully sarlan19 has the answer for you

Mike

hi mike. well i think group tag is a solution for mixing source. But in fact, even with the wiki, i don't know how to proceed with smartplaylist.
If i create a group tag inside my nfo with genre, the problem remains for smartplaylist. A rule with group is not available and what about source ?
so i wait for it. For now, will use superfavourite as Sarlan has made all explanations needed.
thanks
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-01-30, 05:18)tizzy Wrote: sorry it's taken so long to respond, had to go out of town for work. I'm running Kodibuntu, fresh install. I updated Aeon Shednox to 1/28 and im using extendedinfo 2.0.3 and random and last items 2.2.2, both from the kodi repo.

I also deleted my guisettings.xml just to try that, no change.

Hi mate,
well first - shednox doesnt support the new extendedinfo... but its not allowed for me to tell you which one would work maybe Wink
do u have script.playlist installed ? when u are at the smartplaylist manager - do you see your playlists ? are your playlists inside the playlist folder ( userdata/playlists/video )
i was testing yesterday a lot, because i have a problem with the smartplaylistmanager too - but for me it was a "damaged" playlist, that give me a playlist error
but it should work when u are using the right addons ( randomandlastitem and playlist ) - maybe disable extendedinfo once, restart and check again
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-01-30, 01:54)meowmoo Wrote: one suggestion to this nice skin, if you add
<value condition="Container.Content(songs)">$INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber,, .] $VAR[EpisodeTitleVar]</value>
to <variable name="SlimListLabel1Var"> in the variables.xml
looks better ! well done Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-01-29, 16:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Shednox & Brimstone,

Thanks for including my small moviesets changes. I have no floorlabel in moviesets when a logo doesn't exist. To correct this I've included the following within line 102 in Includes_Viewtypes (the first <visible> associated to "Floorlabels"):

| [Container.Content(sets) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] |

I've tested this and I have text names for boxsets where a logo doesn't exist.

Also, just updated to latest version and I get extended info splash screen on start up, is that how it should be? believe I have an old version of EI but can check? I've modded my startup and it's gone now but just wondering if it should have happened or not?

Mike.
nice mike Smile works great ... but while i test it i noticed, that i dont have any title text in MOVIESET VIEW when i disable the logo in menu on the left side ( show logo instead of title ) - in normal movie section i have just title instead of logos... i have no problems with it, because i want logos instead of titles... but this is maybe fixable by you code-guys hehe

Hi Schimi,

code is:

<visible>[Control.IsVisible(503) + Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + !Container.Content(episodes) + !Container.Content(seasons)] | Control.IsVisible(509) | [Control.IsVisible(500) + !StringCompare(Container.FolderName,youtube)] | Control.IsVisible(508) | [Control.IsVisible(501) + [[Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies)] | [Container.Content(sets) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies) | IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] | [[Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelTVshows)]]]</visible>

just replace line 102 in viewtypes.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
nice movieset-guru Wink
old code have a " + " instead of a " | " after: ... !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies)

@Brimstone - maybe u can fix that in next rls ( or in git )

thx buddy Smile

(2015-01-30, 03:19)mata7 Wrote: can someone please tell me, on what foldes do you put the addons.rar and userdata.rar

thanks in advanced

Extract the contents of both rar files manually, and copy the extracted folders to your "%Appdata%\Kodi folder" (Windows) if running standard, or to the "<Kodi Application Folder>\portable_data" folder if running portable. When asked if you want to merge the folders, say yes.

To find the %Appdata% folder, as it's hidden on Windows, just type "%Appdata% into any Windows Explorer address bar. The FULL path is: "C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming" (without quotes). Just quicker & easier to type %Appdata%. Not familiar with the path for other systems.
For those who are deep into the coding for this skin I have a question. Do any of you know how/where the controls for the audio source flag in the video player OSD are?

Reason for asking relates to my thread in the main skinning forum, trying to create a custom flag icon for audio based on a tag in the filename. I've completed this for the menus but the player OSD variable trigger is something different. I'm about to settle without changing that OSD but it would be cool to figure it out.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29