• 7(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
I'll join in Smile merry Christmas to all and especially to the devs working on this skin. You are the best. Best wishes to you and your loved ones
@shedrock

i just installed your latest version of your mod and its really fantastic work.

some things concerning the movie section:

do you somehow manage to get the wide mpaa rating flag in black and white to show up?
i only get the colored ones but it also might be my mistake, solved it now by copying them over the colored ones.

i also get extended info script failed message, might be my system fault, so this is just a small hint.

can you please reinsert the mpaa rating description when this info is available in the nfo files ?

i am still testing but these are my first thoughts.

thanks again for your great contribution and happy christmas.
(2014-12-25, 00:30)crawfish Wrote: Appreciate your work on the skin. Why the changes to Wall view in Videos? It seems to have been based on the Nox 5 Icons view before BigNoid fixed it instead of warlion's far more usable Wall view. I'll just repeat the relevant part of the message I wrote him:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1625254

Quote:I'm currently looking at a 2x7 grid of featureless folder icons, and the only identifying text is at the bottom of the screen, which is where the name of the currently selected folder appears. So to navigate this view, I have to move between the featureless folder icons at the top of the screen while looking at the bottom of the screen for the name of the selected folder to know which one I'm on. Compare this to v4, where I have a Wall view with a 3x6 grid of folders with names below each folder.

This was BigNoid's reply, FWIW, and he did go on to fix his Icons view to include the labels below each icon, even though he never implemented the still more usable Wall view:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1625304

I will see what I can do to re-implement the text labels. I'll keep you posted. Big Grin

(2014-12-25, 03:57)neurosis13 Wrote: @shedrock

i just installed your latest version of your mod and its really fantastic work.

some things concerning the movie section:

do you somehow manage to get the wide mpaa rating flag in black and white to show up?
i only get the colored ones but it also might be my mistake, solved it now by copying them over the colored ones.

i also get extended info script failed message, might be my system fault, so this is just a small hint.

can you please reinsert the mpaa rating description when this info is available in the nfo files ?

i am still testing but these are my first thoughts.

thanks again for your great contribution and happy christmas.

The Mpaa rating description will not be re-inserted because some users found that it took away the elegance from the info screen.

I will send you a separate dialogvideoinfo with that description included.

I will try to get it done for you as soon as possible. Big Grin
thanks alot, i am looking forward to it.

another little thing: the video info is missing two rows.

comparing with NOX 5

(2014-12-25, 04:03)shedrock Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 00:30)crawfish Wrote: Appreciate your work on the skin. Why the changes to Wall view in Videos? It seems to have been based on the Nox 5 Icons view before BigNoid fixed it instead of warlion's far more usable Wall view. I'll just repeat the relevant part of the message I wrote him:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1625254

Quote:I'm currently looking at a 2x7 grid of featureless folder icons, and the only identifying text is at the bottom of the screen, which is where the name of the currently selected folder appears. So to navigate this view, I have to move between the featureless folder icons at the top of the screen while looking at the bottom of the screen for the name of the selected folder to know which one I'm on. Compare this to v4, where I have a Wall view with a 3x6 grid of folders with names below each folder.

I will see what I can do to re-implement the text labels. I'll keep you posted. Big Grin

That would be groovy, and thanks. My current reference point for the view is warlion's 4.1.9.9, which I use in Gotham and chose after evaluating a bunch of other skins. It's pretty much the perfect Wall view IMO.
(2014-12-25, 04:35)neurosis13 Wrote: thanks alot, i am looking forward to it.

another little thing: the video info is missing two rows.

comparing with NOX 5

This will be added in the New Year.
Hey Guys,

Can you explain to me why my clearart and cdart for my movies are not picked up, they are in my local movie folders. but i still have to goto each movie manually and add it Sad

Any way to avoid this? kinda sucks to have to do this a 1000+ times Sad

// Thumber
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Hi Shednox nice Update thank you , support Live TV ?`
(2014-12-25, 14:20)thumber Wrote: Hey Guys,

Can you explain to me why my clearart and cdart for my movies are not picked up, they are in my local movie folders. but i still have to goto each movie manually and add it Sad

Any way to avoid this? kinda sucks to have to do this a 1000+ times Sad

// Thumber

Check your artwork downloader settings.

(2014-12-25, 18:39)R3N3 Wrote: Hi Shednox nice Update thank you , support Live TV ?`

No at the moment.
Hey Shednox,

Thanks for the reply and a great mod Smile

I do have it set to use local files. It's a clean install.

Is it suppose to just show the cdart.png without you doing anything when you hit "i" for movie info or on the pause screen ?

// Thumber
There is a switch in settings to display disc art when you press "I"nfo.
If it's "Discart on info and paused screens" under Video OSD Settings, your thinking of, then its on.

and it do display it when i go to info and then hit Manage and choose art and then choose the local file..

I just want it to do it automatically due to the ammount of movies i have.

I dont know if its possible or if ive missed something tho

// Thumber
thumber.

I too have discart in my local folders.
Since I can remember, when/if discart does not display, I restart Kodi and then it does.
If that fails, I run Artwork Downloader manually, even though artwork is already local, for everything and restart Kodi.
Discart and discart alone has always been a problem for me also.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Is it just me or are cases on widgets missing for others also?
Neither this new version or the old version of shednox ever worked but they did on the old Warlion after modding various .xml's.
Modding/Replacing the Includes_WidgetLayout.xml does work but fails for 3D specific cases on the widgets.
Additional Modding/Replacing the variables.xml fixes everything including 3D cases on widgets but destroys posters in all views except 'Shift' and I use 'Showcase' when browsing the movie library.
Refreshing does not help.
I do have widget cases/colored cases enabled in settings.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
UUUUUPS... yes u are right - no 3D Cases in widgets ! dont noticed it in the tests... strange
normal movies work like a charme, but no 3d cases - when u are choose the cases with the mode on the left side ( the clearcases ) u get a cmpl clearcase for 3d movies
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29