• 49(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-01-15, 22:28)PogMoThoin Wrote: I've already posted that the Source flags linux issue (openelec) is not fully fixed, it's fixed when browsing the library but not to fully fixed for the Movie and TV Show info page. You need to create a "Source" and "source" folder with the same content to get them to display on both. The info page is still looking for the folder named upper case "Source"

Ok big thx for the help Smile
(2015-01-15, 21:55)oleroc Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 21:19)gotham_x Wrote: A request and a question.

Claim.
you can place a flag (4K Mastered)

Question.
I reorganized my movies with the program Mediaelch, I left the English language, with Italian are not downloaded from TMDB cdart and banners. now all my folders movies are also included .nfo file, to store in the database kodi,to this new information downloaded from Mediaelch, which one procedure must be done.
thank you.

You need to Remove the Movie source under Files, and add it once more.
XBMC will read the local Info that you have put in your folders before going to internet and collect info.
....OR you can refresh each movie individually.,.. this will of course take some more time....

is what I have done before posting the question, I deleted the source and created new source and new information by scanning the internet, what puzzles me is that you add new poster, fanart etc to those already in use by Mediaelch, more not played animation cdart, cdart is in the folder of the movie.
can u see this?
http://i.imgur.com/O3ZT2Hx.jpg

i would like to make the text to show it all like in confluence.
(2015-01-16, 00:20)gotham_x Wrote: ...
is what I have done before posting the question, I deleted the source and created new source and new information by scanning the internet, what puzzles me is that you add new poster, fanart etc to those already in use by Mediaelch, more not played animation cdart, cdart is in the folder of the movie.

When u realy have new infos and artwork used in mediaelch, u should delete the Textures13.db file in database folder and maybe the whole thumbnails folder inside userdata folder - after u rescan your moviefolder run artworkdownloader ( check settings > use local files ! )
i did the same ( change a lot of genre entrys in my movies ) - when u dont delete the textures13.db file and the thumbnails folder, kodi use the files "stored" inside these files instead of the new mediaelch files... its a bit a pita to renew everything ( when u have more then 1000 movies it took a while hehe ) but thats why its the MOST IMPORTANT thing to have a perfect nfo file for the movies

(2015-01-16, 00:21)hfmls Wrote: can u see this?

did u try the compact list ? ( settings in the left bar Wink )
I'll try to do as you said yourself, the .nfo file is perfect, it has created Mediaelch ...Wink and artworkdownloader is set to local files

to update the new information after deleting files Textures13.db is to launch only artworkdownloader, correct?

All art is more highlighted.
(2015-01-15, 17:59)Mario S. Wrote: No problem ?

Ok thx pherhaps a openelc thing ??

I read there was a bug with source or Source !!
(Uppercase)
In the views (thats now been fix)!!!
Same thing here ??

To overcome those OPENELEC case sensitive issues, you can compile the contents of your media folder into a single texture.xbt. If this is done you no longer have to worry about using upper or lowercase texture files.
Some of us are using different flags and those flags are sometimes in uppercase and lower case.

I asked Shedrock to adjust the code so that Source is no longer capitalized.

<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsSource]Source/$VAR[SourceFlagVar,,.png]</texture>
(2015-01-16, 00:46)gotham_x Wrote: I'll try to do as you said yourself, the .nfo file is perfect, it has created Mediaelch ...Wink and artworkdownloader is set to local files

to update the new information after deleting files Textures13.db is to launch only artworkdownloader, correct?

Yes . i dit it by myself a cpl of minutes ago - i deleted the thumbnails folder and the textures13.db file - rescrape all movies ( local ) and after that run artworkdownloader
all changes are shown now ( all genres are right now ) and new images i added was shown too Smile
so it should be working for you too ( normaly ^^ )

good luck mate
(2015-01-16, 01:01)Brimstone Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 17:59)Mario S. Wrote: No problem ?

Ok thx pherhaps a openelc thing ??

I read there was a bug with source or Source !!
(Uppercase)
In the views (thats now been fix)!!!
Same thing here ??

To overcome those OPENELEC case sensitive issues, you can compile the contents of your media folder into a single texture.xbt. If this is done you no longer have to worry about using upper or lowercase texture files.
Some of us are using different flags and those flags are sometimes in uppercase and lower case.

I asked Shedrock to adjust the code so that Source is no longer capitalized.

<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsSource]Source/$VAR[SourceFlagVar,,.png]</texture>

ok thx Wink
(2015-01-16, 01:08)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 00:46)gotham_x Wrote: I'll try to do as you said yourself, the .nfo file is perfect, it has created Mediaelch ...Wink and artworkdownloader is set to local files

Yes . i dit it by myself a cpl of minutes ago - i deleted the thumbnails folder and the textures13.db file - rescrape all movies ( local ) and after that run artworkdownloader
all changes are shown now ( all genres are right now ) and new images i added was shown too Smile
so it should be working for you too ( normaly ^^ )

good luck mate

Perfect, will try tomorrow, now it's late, just one last thing, when you add new movies scraped by the scraper of Mediaelch, proceed as before?
Good Night.
(2015-01-16, 00:25)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 00:20)gotham_x Wrote: ...

When u realy have new infos and artwork used in mediaelch, u should delete the Textures13.db file in database folder and maybe the whole thumbnails folder inside userdata folder - after u rescan your moviefolder run artworkdownloader ( check settings > use local files ! )
i did the same ( change a lot of genre entrys in my movies ) - when u dont delete the textures13.db file and the thumbnails folder, kodi use the files "stored" inside these files instead of the new mediaelch files... its a bit a pita to renew everything ( when u have more then 1000 movies it took a while hehe ) but thats why its the MOST IMPORTANT thing to have a perfect nfo file for the movies

(2015-01-16, 00:21)hfmls Wrote: can u see this?

did u try the compact list ? ( settings in the left bar Wink )
hi mate, yes i tried every view, but every view cuts the text... :|
(2015-01-16, 01:17)gotham_x Wrote: Perfect, will try tomorrow, now it's late, just one last thing, when you add new movies scraped by the scraper of Mediaelch, proceed as before?
Good Night.

nope Smile when u add NEW MOVIES scraped by mediaelch u just need to refresh the database in kodi or u can "push" the refresh with mediaelch ( just configure mediaelch - kodi ip with name and PW )
1.scrape new movie
2.adjust the infos to your wish ( be aware - u just see a Studio Icon when u have only ONE in the nfo - when u scrape a movie u get most of the time more then one - kosi will show u just the text of the studios then )
3. push the synch button in Mediaelch or refresh the videodatabase in kodi
4. pray to god that it work Wink hehe
done

(2015-01-16, 01:31)hfmls Wrote: ...

hmmm so it seems u want a view without any "cover" in it... i think in this case u need to adjust one view ...
but i cant help u with that - maybe one coder here can help you with that problem ( but i think its not that easy )
i am just playing around with openelec 5 and i noticed that i had to install some useful and needed add ons so i remembered maybe it would be nice to mention them in the opening thread:

Video language script for audio & subtitle streams

for the audio and subtitles flag you need the videolanguage script, get it from github and install the zip file via "install from Zip File" in the Program Add-Ons section:

https://github.com/Black09/script.videolanguage

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support

(add-on for actors / directors / writers informations and filmography and little more!)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

download link: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download....-0.9.7.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMDB Rating Update v1.4 ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107331 )

there is also a very fine and useful script which updates your mpaa descriptions in your database and the imdb ratings on the fly:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107331

Here is a solution written by genuk360 to install a working php-cgi and get "Rating Update" Plugin working (please note that it works with Openelec 5.0 on RaspberryPi with Rating Update v1.3.9)
Maybe it will save some time for other people Smile

1.Install "php-cgi"

1.1 Install(enable) "Unofficial OpenELEC (RPi/arm) Add-ons" repository:
Settings-->Addons-->Get addons-->Openelec Mediacenter OS Add-ons--> Add-on repository-->Unofficial OpenELEC (RPi/arm) Add-ons--> Install
1.2 Then go to Settings-->Addons-->Get addons-->Unofficial OpenELEC (RPi/arm) Add-ons and do a "Force refresh" from "Context menu":
1.3 Search for "php" in "Settings-->Addons-->Search" and install the (hopefully) found "Script - php":

Your php-cgi binary is now in /storage/.kodi/addons/tools.php/bin/php-cgi

2.Install from zip the "Rating Update" script.

3.ssh to your OpenELEC and edit the file settings.xml
Code:
nano /storage/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/settings.xml

change the (4th) line from:
Code:
<setting label="32803" type="folder" id="BinaryPath" default="/usr/bin/" source="auto" />
to
Code:
<setting label="32803" type="folder" id="BinaryPath" default="/storage/.kodi/addons/tools.php/bin/" source="auto" />

Voila!
(2015-01-16, 01:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 01:17)gotham_x Wrote: Perfect, will try tomorrow, now it's late, just one last thing, when you add new movies scraped by the scraper of Mediaelch, proceed as before?
Good Night.

nope Smile when u add NEW MOVIES scraped by mediaelch u just need to refresh the database in kodi or u can "push" the refresh with mediaelch ( just configure mediaelch - kodi ip with name and PW )
1.scrape new movie
2.adjust the infos to your wish ( be aware - u just see a Studio Icon when u have only ONE in the nfo - when u scrape a movie u get most of the time more then one - kosi will show u just the text of the studios then )
3. push the synch button in Mediaelch or refresh the videodatabase in kodi
4. pray to god that it work Wink hehe
done

(2015-01-16, 01:31)hfmls Wrote: ...

hmmm so it seems u want a view without any "cover" in it... i think in this case u need to adjust one view ...
but i cant help u with that - maybe one coder here can help you with that problem ( but i think its not that easy )
yeah Sad it's my main addon, whenever a new episode is released i get those notifications and it's a pain in the ass to wait everytime to text to scroll :|
There has been a necessary update of the skin regarding some casing issues with source paths (OpenELEC) and a couple images.

Please see the first post, and remember to the last update times periodically.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29