Solved ListItem.PercentPlayed in video info not working
I actually might have figured it out, see PR5792.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Before I forget: PercentPlayed is the amount of percent that has already been played so adding "remaining" after $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] is wrong. You'd have to calculate the different from 100% and $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] to get the remaining percent value.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-11-23, 18:45)Montellese Wrote: I actually might have figured it out, see PR5792.
Awesome, thanks.

Any chance of a Windows test build?
(2014-11-23, 18:47)Montellese Wrote: Before I forget: PercentPlayed is the amount of percent that has already been played so adding "remaining" after $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] is wrong. You'd have to calculate the different from 100% and $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] to get the remaining percent value.
Yeah, I realised afterwards - it's because I was actually doing that with my Fire TV skin.
@Hitcher: It has just been merged and should be in the next nightly build.
Many thanks for taking the time to look into this problem.
No problem. Thanks for providing the patch to make it easy to reproduce.
Any thoughts to adding ListItem.TimePlayed (as per this thread) as well?

I've looked at the database and this is actually stored as resumeTimeInSeconds so, I assume, it would only be a matter of dividing by 60 to get the result in minutes.

Thanks.
Certainly not for Helix as we are almost in RC phase but could be added for I*****.
Thanks, no rush then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.PercentPlayed in video info not working0