Artist info not showing up in MQ5
Music 
I installed Aeon MQ5 and am not seeing any of the textual info pulled or any of the fanart other than the artist thumbnail under the MUSIC menu.

I have gone in and enabled the universal scraper as well as provided nfo files and artwork local to my artist and album media folders. On the main menu screens, above the MUSIC, i see the "Recently Added | Albums" Here all the artwork is showing up and it looks beautiful. If i move over one of those albums, the fan artwork shows in the background for the artist, all the info for the album shows above and the album artwork off to the left. Everything looks great! Like wise if I play one of the recently added albums from the main window, everything looks good.

However, if I click on the MUSIC menu, it gives me 2 options. One is Addons, and the other is the name of my source folder. I can then click on the source folder name and it lists all my artist folders with just the artist thumbnail displayed to the right of the corresponding folder. I can click on one of these and it take me deeper into the album folders that are within the artist folder and just shows me the album name and the album thumbnail. It appears to just be using folder structure and showing me the contents of the folder. How can I get it so that it pulls all the nfo text information and utilize all the fanart like the Recently Added does on the Main menu?

Thanks!

EDIT: I noticed all the sub menu items like MUSIC-ARTISTS look correct as well. Though when I go to play a song in one of those views, it does not change to the nice artist view like the recently added ones do. It just stays on the WIDE layout and doesnt give the nice artist fanart and spinning cd.
You are in files mode. You need to enable library.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

How would I go about enabling library mode? I can set library mode as the default behavior when I click the main Music menu link? It looks like it is reading the files as i can click on the submenu items and view by artist or genre and what not. However when I play from those views it does not give me the pretty playback with the artist image and artwork and spinning disc that it does when viewing the recently added on the main page.
Go into Library Mode from the dropdown menu thing, the same menu where you select the viewtype.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist info not showing up in MQ50