How to refresh network folder
I have defined a network folder as a source for video files. I'm running XBMC 13.2 and OPENELEC.
If I then add a new file to the source folder, it will not show up in XBMC unless I reboot.
Is this normal? Any way to auto refresh the folder content ?
I take it you are using file view? Go out of the source (bkspace as many times as necessary) then go back in there. It will refresh everything in there.

If you are talking about a library view then you have to Update Library.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, using file view under Video/Files. Going all the way back to Home screen and again down into the folder does not show any new content. It does not work.
It does here. I am using SMB. What protocol are you using?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Where would I check to verify if SMB is used or not? is there anything I need to enable on the Windows PC side ?
you set it up, surely you know what protocol you ate 8sing?
(2014-11-25, 12:05)nickr Wrote: you set it up, surely you know what protocol you ate 8sing?

On the OE side it is SMB. Do I need to modify/configure anything on the Windows PC side ?
Shouldn't need to but I don't use windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to refresh network folder0