Release Horizonz V
Hi magy,

How can I edit or change the addons in the dashboard?

Thanks!
Just open the dashboardmenu
Ups!
No comments.....(about me)
Sorry and thanks!!!
Blush
Directlink added, so everybody can download it without registration!
+1
Just made a forum account to say this is by far the best skin i have ever used it even out does theaeon skins by far i would love to see some updates though maybe a english translation for the kids menu item and there is also a problem while playing music i cant seem to get a visualization to show Smile
(2014-12-20, 07:55)lordulldog Wrote: Just made a forum account to say this is by far the best skin i have ever used it
THX!!!

Quote: even out does theaeon skins by far i would love to see some updates though maybe a english translation for the kids menu item
its fixed now. thank you for reporting!
Quote:and there is also a problem while playing music i cant seem to get a visualization to show Smile
what exactly is the problem?

PS.: sorry for my short reply. I never learned English.
basically subtitles and artwork come up but no waveform or milkdrop visualization i checked my settings everything seems to be fine unless i am missing something
(2014-12-22, 18:59)lordulldog Wrote: basically subtitles and artwork come up but no waveform or milkdrop visualization i checked my settings everything seems to be fine unless i am missing something
oh. yes, that's my fault. I have installed a typo. is fixed.
thx
thanks for your quick responses is there a way to put the rom collection browser or advanced launcher into the main menu so we can play games?
is there a way to put multi background on every category? and not just 1 wallpaper?
(2014-12-22, 23:39)lordulldog Wrote: thanks for your quick responses is there a way to put the rom collection browser or advanced launcher into the main menu so we can play games?
in which skin can "Rom collection browser" or "advanced launcher" start in the main menu?
(2014-12-23, 21:27)mstrolo Wrote: is there a way to put multi background on every category? and not just 1 wallpaper?
this is currently not possible and it will not be soon. sorry.
bg
Just installed KODI and your skin was my first for Helix. Well done and thanks for the hard work..Merry Christmas and cant wait to see your skin evolve further!!!
(2014-12-24, 10:11)blauesgruen Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 23:39)lordulldog Wrote: thanks for your quick responses is there a way to put the rom collection browser or advanced launcher into the main menu so we can play games?
in which skin can "Rom collection browser" or "advanced launcher" start in the main menu?
(2014-12-23, 21:27)mstrolo Wrote: is there a way to put multi background on every category? and not just 1 wallpaper?
bg

I think aeon nox or aeonmq5 lets u launch rom collection browser unless i am mistaken thanks for your continued development this is truly gonna be an amazing skin once it is finished i look forward to seeing what other features you add to it Big Grin
(2014-12-24, 16:13)Damac10 Wrote: Just installed KODI and your skin was my first for Helix. Well done and thanks for the hard work..Merry Christmas and cant wait to see your skin evolve further!!!
let me know if you've seen all the features that are already included.
Rolleyes

(2014-12-24, 22:17)lordulldog Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 10:11)blauesgruen Wrote:
bg

I think aeon nox or aeonmq5 lets u launch rom collection browser unless i am mistaken thanks for your continued development this is truly gonna be an amazing skin once it is finished i look forward to seeing what other features you add to it Big Grin
I have the addon in the dashboard tested. Unfortunately, he does not start from there. I'll keep trying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizonz V4