• 4(current)
Release Library Data Provider
Is there a way to disable this addon? Since I do have any libraries installed.
I've got a potential diff sent to BigNoid to hopefully fix these issues.

https://github.com/SumnerH/service.libra...d666d4c869 if anyone wants to look at it early.
(2015-03-24, 08:57)SumnerH Wrote: I've got a potential diff sent to BigNoid to hopefully fix these issues.

https://github.com/SumnerH/service.libra...d666d4c869 if anyone wants to look at it early.

thought this fixed the sort order initially but that doesn't seem to be the case.

debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/

in this log i went to the library, marked episode of a show 4 unwatched, went back to the home screen and the widget still showed episode 5 as the next episode.

rebooted. the ongoing tv shows was slightly out of order. quickly seeked through episode 4 to mark as watched. the widget continued to be in the incorrect order and still showed episode 4 as the next to watch. confirmed in the library that episode 4 was indeed marked as watched correctly.

debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/

in the mean time i've switched back to 0.0.7 but edited the addon.xml to 0.0.9 so as not to upgrade to the latest version.
Ahh, okay so if I'm reading you correctly the sort order is correct when you restart Kodi (reboot), but it's not refreshing properly when you make any changes (watch a show, unwatch a show, etc)?

Thanks for the info, it's very handy.
So the failure to refresh is a separate bug. Should be fixed by this diff which I've sent to BigNoid:
https://github.com/SumnerH/service.libra...3fd4e320ff

This has to be applied on top of the previous fixes, so if you switched back to 0.0.7 you'll need to come up to the recent version as well as applying that diff.

Note that if you watch a show it updates immediately, but if you mark a show as unwatched it won't immediately refresh until you at least watch some show briefly. I believe that's the same with 0.0.7; it's technically a bug but it's not a regression, so this should get everything back up to 0.0.7 par. I'll see if there's anything I can do about fixing the unwatched behavior tonight.

Apologies for the inconvenience here.
(2015-03-24, 17:41)SumnerH Wrote: So the failure to refresh is a separate bug. Should be fixed by this diff which I've sent to BigNoid:

This has to be applied on top of the previous fixes, so if you switched back to 0.0.7 you'll need to come up to the recent version as well as applying that diff.

Note that if you watch a show it updates immediately, but if you mark a show as unwatched it won't immediately refresh until you at least watch some show briefly. I believe that's the same with 0.0.7; it's technically a bug but it's not a regression, so this should get everything back up to 0.0.7 par. I'll see if there's anything I can do about fixing the unwatched behavior tonight.

grabbed bignoid's latest master and dropped in the library.py from your PR in as that's about the extent of my git knowledge Wink

looks like this fixes things up for me. i'm used it not updating immediately after marking as watched so i initiated a library update after. previously (on 0.0.7) and now after this fix that works just fine. it also updates properly after finishing an episode. i think perhaps the order was off with the previous fix because i had marked the episode as unwatched and kodi could have placed it in order based on when the previous episode had been watched. admittedly i did not check the in progress node to see if it matched up with what library data provider was providing. if i notice it happening again in the future i'll report back.

cheers.
(2015-03-24, 19:26)furii Wrote:
(2015-03-24, 17:41)SumnerH Wrote: So the failure to refresh is a separate bug. Should be fixed by this diff which I've sent to BigNoid:

grabbed bignoid's latest master and dropped in the library.py from your PR in as that's about the extent of my git knowledge Wink

looks like this fixes things up for me. i'm used it not updating immediately after marking as watched so i initiated a library update after. previously (on 0.0.7) and now after this fix that works just fine. it also updates properly after finishing an episode. i think perhaps the order was off with the previous fix because i had marked the episode as unwatched and kodi could have placed it in order based on when the previous episode had been watched. admittedly i did not check the in progress node to see if it matched up with what library data provider was providing. if i notice it happening again in the future i'll report back.

cheers.

Awesome, thanks for the followup!
FYI, I get it every time on boot up with Confluence.
@SumnerH Thanks it works!!! Big Grin
KODI 14.2
OpenELEC 5.0.6
Confluence Skin

When adding links to kodi "favourites" I get this error message when I reboot Raspberry Pi 2b
I have tried with different shortcuts but the error is the same and it say the same "tvshows" even if I add shortcutfrom youtube

When I remove "all" the shortcuts in KODI "Favourites" the error is gone.

Code:
Error
Script failed! Library Data Provider

Code:
19:42:03 T:1848706112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('tvshows',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 187, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 64, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_favourite()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 98, in _fetch_favourite
                                                LIBRARY._fetch_favourite_episodes()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 212, in _fetch_favourite_episodes
                                                return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix="favouriteepisodes", queryFunc=query_favourite)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 72, in _fetch_items
                                                rv = queryFunc() # Must return a unicode string (json-encoded data)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 194, in query_favourite
                                                fav_unwatched = [ show for show in shows['result']['tvshows'] if show['title'] in
                                            KeyError: ('tvshows',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2015-03-24, 21:44)knutklo Wrote: KODI 14.2
OpenELEC 5.0.6
Confluence Skin

When adding links to kodi "favourites" I get this error message when I reboot Raspberry Pi 2b
I have tried with different shortcuts but the error is the same and it say the same "tvshows" even if I add shortcutfrom youtube

Code:
Error

Code:
19:42:03 T:1848706112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 187, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 64, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_favourite()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 98, in _fetch_favourite
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 212, in _fetch_favourite_episodes
                                                return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix="favouriteepisodes", queryFunc=query_favourite)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 72, in _fetch_items
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/library.py", line 194, in query_favourite
                                                fav_unwatched = [ show for show in shows['result']['tvshows'] if show['title'] in

gee, it's almost like you didn't even bother searching the thread to see if this had been reported and fixed already... Rolleyes
Hello and thank you for quick reply or post move ;-)
This code did not fix my script error and it actually produces the same error even without any shortcuts added to KODI Favourites.
When I remove these lines again and reboot there is no error if I do not have any KODI Favourites as before.

if self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type+"-data") == "LOADING":
for count in range(30):
xbmc.sleep(100)
data = self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type+"-data")
if data != "LOADING":
return data
I am not a programmer as I guess you already know, but I can cut and paste ;-)
Here is my original library.py and the one that I tried to edit but did not work for me.

---------------------------------------- START Original -----------------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#
# Copyright © 2012 Team-XBMC
#
# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
# GNU General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#
# This script is based on service.skin.widgets
# Thanks to the original authors

import os
import sys
import xbmc
import xbmcgui
import xbmcplugin
import xbmcaddon
import xbmcvfs
import random
from time import gmtime, strftime

if sys.version_info < (2, 7):
import simplejson as json
else:
import json

__addon__ = xbmcaddon.Addon()

PLOT_ENABLE = True

class LibraryFunctions():
def __init__(self):
self.WINDOW = xbmcgui.Window(10000)
self.LIMIT = int(__addon__.getSetting("limit"))
self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED = __addon__.getSetting("recentitems_unplayed") == 'true'
self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED = __addon__.getSetting("randomitems_unplayed") == 'true'

def _get_data(self, query_type, useCache):
# Check if data is being refreshed elsewhere
for count in range(31):
if data != "LOADING":
return data if (data or count) else None
xbmc.sleep(100)

if useCache:
# Check whether there is saved data
if self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type + "-data") is not "":
return self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type + "-data")

# We haven't got any data, so don't send back anything
return None

# Common infrastructure for all queries: Use the cache if specified, set the property
# to "LOADING" while the query runs, set the timestamp and property correctly
def _fetch_items(self, useCache=False, prefix=None, queryFunc=None):
data = self._get_data(prefix, useCache)
if data is not None:
return data
self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix+"-data", "LOADING")

self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix+"-data", rv)
self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix, strftime("%Y%m%d%H%M%S",gmtime()))
return rv

# Common properties used by various types of queries
movie_properties = [ "title", "originaltitle", "votes", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director", "writer", "cast", "dateadded" ]
tvepisode_properties = [ "title", "playcount", "season", "episode", "showtitle", "plot", "file", "rating", "resume", "tvshowid", "art", "streamdetails", "firstaired", "runtime", "writer", "cast", "dateadded", "lastplayed" ]
tvshow_properties = [ "title", "studio", "mpaa", "file", "art" ]
music_properties = [ "title", "playcount", "genre", "artist", "album", "year", "file", "thumbnail", "fanart", "rating", "lastplayed" ]
album_properties = [ "title", "description", "albumlabel", "theme", "mood", "style", "type", "artist", "genre", "year", "thumbnail", "fanart", "rating", "playcount"]

# Common sort/filter arguments shared by multiple queries
recent_sort = {"order": "descending", "method": "dateadded"}
unplayed_filter = { "field": "playcount", "operator": "lessthan", "value":"1" }
inprogress_filter = {"field":"inprogress", "operator":"true", "value":"" }

# Construct a JSON query string from the arguments, execute it, return UTF8
def json_query(self, method, unplayed=False, properties=None, sort=False,
query_filter=False, limit=False, params=False):
"""method: Name of JSON method to call. unplayed: true if only unplayed results should be returnd. properties: a list of property names to return, often one of the above lists of common properties. sort: a sort order (e.g. the above recent_sort). query_filter: a filter to apply to search results; see the unplayed/inprogress_filter examples above. limit: if specified, a number of query results to return. Otherwise self.LIMIT is used. args: An optional dictionary of arguments that will override those we automatically construct. Many of these have default values of False, which will cause sensible defaults to be selected--if you want to override and omit the value entirely, pass in None instead of False"""
# Set defaults if not all arguments are passed in
if sort is False:
sort = { "method": "random" }
if properties is None:
properties = self.movie_properties
if unplayed and not query_filter:
query_filter = self.unplayed_filter if not query_filter else { "and":[self.unplayed_filter, query_filter] }

json_query = { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": method, "params": {} }

# As noted in the docstring, False = use a default, None=omit entirely
if properties is not None:
json_query["params"]["properties"] = properties
if limit is not None:
json_query["params"]["limits"] = {"end":limit if limit else self.LIMIT}
if sort is not None:
json_query["params"]["sort"] = sort
if query_filter:
json_query["params"]["filter"] = query_filter
if params:
json_query["params"].update(params)

json_string = json.dumps(json_query)
rv = xbmc.executeJSONRPC(json_string)

return unicode(rv, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')

# These functions default to random items, but by sorting differently they'll also be used for recent items
def _fetch_random_movies(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randommovies"):
unplayed_flag = self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED if prefix=="randommovies" else self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED
def query_random_movies():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetMovies", unplayed=unplayed_flag, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_random_movies)

def _fetch_random_episodes(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randomepisodes"):
unplayed_flag = self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED if prefix=="randomepisodes" else self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED
def query_randomepisodes():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", unplayed=unplayed_flag, properties=self.tvepisode_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_randomepisodes)

def _fetch_random_songs(self, useCache = False, sort=False):
def query_randomsongs():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetSongs", unplayed=self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED, properties=self.music_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "randomsongs", query_randomsongs)

def _fetch_random_albums(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randomalbums"):
def query_randomalbums():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", properties=self.album_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_randomalbums)

# _fetch_recent_* is just the same as the random ones except for sorting
def _fetch_recent_movies(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_movies(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentmovies")

def _fetch_recent_episodes(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_episodes(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentepisodes")

def _fetch_recent_albums(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_albums(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentalbums")

# Recommended movies: movies that are in progress
def _fetch_recommended_movies(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended_movies():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetMovies", properties=self.movie_properties, query_filter=self.inprogress_filter)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedmovies", query_recommended_movies)

# Recommended episodes: Earliest unwatched episode from in-progress shows
def _fetch_recommended_episodes(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended_episodes():
# First we get a list of all the in-progress TV shows.
json_query_string = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetTVShows", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvshow_properties,
query_filter=self.inprogress_filter)
json_query = json.loads(json_query_string)

# If we found any, find the oldest unwatched show for each one.
if json_query.has_key('result') and json_query['result'].has_key('tvshows'):
for item in json_query['result']['tvshows']:
if xbmc.abortRequested:
break
json_query2 = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvepisode_properties,
sort={"method":"episode"}, limit=1, params={"tvshowid": item['tvshowid']})
self.WINDOW.setProperty("recommended-episodes-data-%d"%item['tvshowid'], json_query2)
return json_query_string
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedepisodes", query_recommended_episodes)

# Recommended albums are just the most-played ones
def _fetch_recommended_albums(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", properties=self.album_properties, sort={"order":"descending", "method":"playcount"})
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedalbums", query_recommended)

# Favourite episodes are the oldest unwatched episodes from shows that are in your favourites list
def _fetch_favourite_episodes(self, useCache = False):
def query_favourite():
# Get all favourites and all unwatched shows, and store their intersection in fav_unwatched
favs = json.loads(self.json_query("Favourites.GetFavourites",
False, properties=[], sort=None, query_filter=None, limit=None))
if favs['result']['favourites'] is None:
return None
shows = json.loads(self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetTVShows", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvshow_properties, limit=None))
set([ fav['title'] for fav in favs['result']['favourites'] if fav['type'] == 'window']) ]

# Skeleton return data, to be built out below...
rv = { u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'result': { u'tvshows': [], u'limits': { u'start': 0, u'total': 0, u'end': 0 } } }
# Find the oldest unwatched episode for each fav_unwatched, and add it to the rv; store data in a per-show property
for fav in fav_unwatched:
show_info_string = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", True, properties=self.tvepisode_properties,
params={"tvshowid": fav['tvshowid']}, sort={"method": "episode"}, limit=1,
query_filter=self.unplayed_filter)
show_info = json.loads(show_info_string)
if show_info['result']['limits']['total']>0:
rv['result']['tvshows'].append(fav)
rv['result']['limits']['total'] += 1
rv['result']['limits']['end'] += 1
self.WINDOW.setProperty("favouriteepisodes-data-%d"%fav['tvshowid'], show_info_string)

return unicode(json.dumps(rv), 'utf-8', errors='ignore')

---------------------------------------- END Original -----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------- START Edited Original -----------------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#
# Copyright © 2012 Team-XBMC
#
# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
# GNU General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#
# This script is based on service.skin.widgets
# Thanks to the original authors

import os
import sys
import xbmc
import xbmcgui
import xbmcplugin
import xbmcaddon
import xbmcvfs
import random
from time import gmtime, strftime

if sys.version_info < (2, 7):
import simplejson as json
else:
import json

__addon__ = xbmcaddon.Addon()

PLOT_ENABLE = True

class LibraryFunctions():
def __init__(self):
self.WINDOW = xbmcgui.Window(10000)
self.LIMIT = int(__addon__.getSetting("limit"))
self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED = __addon__.getSetting("recentitems_unplayed") == 'true'
self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED = __addon__.getSetting("randomitems_unplayed") == 'true'

def _get_data(self, query_type, useCache):
# Check if data is being refreshed elsewhere
for count in range(31):
if data != "LOADING":
return data if (data or count) else None
xbmc.sleep(100)

if self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type+"-data") == "LOADING":
for count in range(30):
xbmc.sleep(100)
if data != "LOADING":
return data

if useCache:
# Check whether there is saved data
if self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type + "-data") is not "":
return self.WINDOW.getProperty(query_type + "-data")

# We haven't got any data, so don't send back anything
return None

# Common infrastructure for all queries: Use the cache if specified, set the property
# to "LOADING" while the query runs, set the timestamp and property correctly
def _fetch_items(self, useCache=False, prefix=None, queryFunc=None):
data = self._get_data(prefix, useCache)
if data is not None:
return data
self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix+"-data", "LOADING")

self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix+"-data", rv)
self.WINDOW.setProperty(prefix, strftime("%Y%m%d%H%M%S",gmtime()))
return rv

# Common properties used by various types of queries
movie_properties = [ "title", "originaltitle", "votes", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director", "writer", "cast", "dateadded" ]
tvepisode_properties = [ "title", "playcount", "season", "episode", "showtitle", "plot", "file", "rating", "resume", "tvshowid", "art", "streamdetails", "firstaired", "runtime", "writer", "cast", "dateadded", "lastplayed" ]
tvshow_properties = [ "title", "studio", "mpaa", "file", "art" ]
music_properties = [ "title", "playcount", "genre", "artist", "album", "year", "file", "thumbnail", "fanart", "rating", "lastplayed" ]
album_properties = [ "title", "description", "albumlabel", "theme", "mood", "style", "type", "artist", "genre", "year", "thumbnail", "fanart", "rating", "playcount"]

# Common sort/filter arguments shared by multiple queries
recent_sort = {"order": "descending", "method": "dateadded"}
unplayed_filter = { "field": "playcount", "operator": "lessthan", "value":"1" }
inprogress_filter = {"field":"inprogress", "operator":"true", "value":"" }

# Construct a JSON query string from the arguments, execute it, return UTF8
def json_query(self, method, unplayed=False, properties=None, sort=False,
query_filter=False, limit=False, params=False):
"""method: Name of JSON method to call. unplayed: true if only unplayed results should be returnd. properties: a list of property names to return, often one of the above lists of common properties. sort: a sort order (e.g. the above recent_sort). query_filter: a filter to apply to search results; see the unplayed/inprogress_filter examples above. limit: if specified, a number of query results to return. Otherwise self.LIMIT is used. args: An optional dictionary of arguments that will override those we automatically construct. Many of these have default values of False, which will cause sensible defaults to be selected--if you want to override and omit the value entirely, pass in None instead of False"""
# Set defaults if not all arguments are passed in
if sort is False:
sort = { "method": "random" }
if properties is None:
properties = self.movie_properties
if unplayed and not query_filter:
query_filter = self.unplayed_filter if not query_filter else { "and":[self.unplayed_filter, query_filter] }

json_query = { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": method, "params": {} }

# As noted in the docstring, False = use a default, None=omit entirely
if properties is not None:
json_query["params"]["properties"] = properties
if limit is not None:
json_query["params"]["limits"] = {"end":limit if limit else self.LIMIT}
if sort is not None:
json_query["params"]["sort"] = sort
if query_filter:
json_query["params"]["filter"] = query_filter
if params:
json_query["params"].update(params)

json_string = json.dumps(json_query)
rv = xbmc.executeJSONRPC(json_string)

return unicode(rv, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')

# These functions default to random items, but by sorting differently they'll also be used for recent items
def _fetch_random_movies(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randommovies"):
unplayed_flag = self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED if prefix=="randommovies" else self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED
def query_random_movies():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetMovies", unplayed=unplayed_flag, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_random_movies)

def _fetch_random_episodes(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randomepisodes"):
unplayed_flag = self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED if prefix=="randomepisodes" else self.RECENTITEMS_UNPLAYED
def query_randomepisodes():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", unplayed=unplayed_flag, properties=self.tvepisode_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_randomepisodes)

def _fetch_random_songs(self, useCache = False, sort=False):
def query_randomsongs():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetSongs", unplayed=self.RANDOMITEMS_UNPLAYED, properties=self.music_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "randomsongs", query_randomsongs)

def _fetch_random_albums(self, useCache = False, sort=False, prefix="randomalbums"):
def query_randomalbums():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", properties=self.album_properties, sort=sort)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, prefix, query_randomalbums)

# _fetch_recent_* is just the same as the random ones except for sorting
def _fetch_recent_movies(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_movies(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentmovies")

def _fetch_recent_episodes(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_episodes(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentepisodes")

def _fetch_recent_albums(self, useCache = False):
return self._fetch_random_albums(useCache, sort=self.recent_sort, prefix="recentalbums")

# Recommended movies: movies that are in progress
def _fetch_recommended_movies(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended_movies():
return self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetMovies", properties=self.movie_properties, query_filter=self.inprogress_filter)
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedmovies", query_recommended_movies)

# Recommended episodes: Earliest unwatched episode from in-progress shows
def _fetch_recommended_episodes(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended_episodes():
# First we get a list of all the in-progress TV shows.
json_query_string = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetTVShows", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvshow_properties,
query_filter=self.inprogress_filter)
json_query = json.loads(json_query_string)

# If we found any, find the oldest unwatched show for each one.
if json_query.has_key('result') and json_query['result'].has_key('tvshows'):
for item in json_query['result']['tvshows']:
if xbmc.abortRequested:
break
json_query2 = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvepisode_properties,
sort={"method":"episode"}, limit=1, params={"tvshowid": item['tvshowid']})
self.WINDOW.setProperty("recommended-episodes-data-%d"%item['tvshowid'], json_query2)
return json_query_string
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedepisodes", query_recommended_episodes)

# Recommended albums are just the most-played ones
def _fetch_recommended_albums(self, useCache = False):
def query_recommended():
return self.json_query("AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", properties=self.album_properties, sort={"order":"descending", "method":"playcount"})
return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedalbums", query_recommended)

# Favourite episodes are the oldest unwatched episodes from shows that are in your favourites list
def _fetch_favourite_episodes(self, useCache = False):
def query_favourite():
# Get all favourites and all unwatched shows, and store their intersection in fav_unwatched
favs = json.loads(self.json_query("Favourites.GetFavourites",
False, properties=[], sort=None, query_filter=None, limit=None))
if favs['result']['favourites'] is None:
return None
shows = json.loads(self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetTVShows", unplayed=True, properties=self.tvshow_properties, limit=None))
set([ fav['title'] for fav in favs['result']['favourites'] if fav['type'] == 'window']) ]

# Skeleton return data, to be built out below...
rv = { u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'result': { u'tvshows': [], u'limits': { u'start': 0, u'total': 0, u'end': 0 } } }
# Find the oldest unwatched episode for each fav_unwatched, and add it to the rv; store data in a per-show property
for fav in fav_unwatched:
show_info_string = self.json_query("VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", True, properties=self.tvepisode_properties,
params={"tvshowid": fav['tvshowid']}, sort={"method": "episode"}, limit=1,
query_filter=self.unplayed_filter)
show_info = json.loads(show_info_string)
if show_info['result']['limits']['total']>0:
rv['result']['tvshows'].append(fav)
rv['result']['limits']['total'] += 1
rv['result']['limits']['end'] += 1
self.WINDOW.setProperty("favouriteepisodes-data-%d"%fav['tvshowid'], show_info_string)

return unicode(json.dumps(rv), 'utf-8', errors='ignore')

---------------------------------------- END Edited Original -----------------------------------------
(2015-03-24, 23:20)furii Wrote:
(2015-03-24, 21:44)knutklo Wrote: KODI 14.2
OpenELEC 5.0.6
Confluence Skin

Code:
Error

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                self._fetch_favourite()

gee, it's almost like you didn't even bother searching the thread to see if this had been reported and fixed already... Rolleyes

It's obvious I'm a nob when it comes to this. I posted this a couple days ago about the Script failed Library Data Provider. Are you saying there is a fix for this?

Is this the actual fix? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1962796

From what Summer H said it didnt sound like he was sure .
I have tested that too but it has same effect as the above. it gives script error even if you dont have added any favourites and when you remove these lines too there is no error when there is no favourites.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Data Provider0