• 133(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike a little request the new blur function for the extendend video info Wink it looks not similar to the video info !!

i think it was better when both looks not different !!!
I'm trying to track down a bug that I am having with Picture Slideshow Screensaver, the pan and zoom effect results in a black border around the pictures. Now if I switch to Confluence or another skin, I don't seem to have the issue, only seeing it this skin. Mike, I'm wondering that perhaps you can point me in the right direction so I can dig in a bit further, what files in the skin handle how the picture slideshow would run? I've been poking around the 1080i folder but haven't come across anything referencing the slideshow. Just wondering if you know of anywhere in the skin where there are any sort of settings/options/anything related to how the picture slideshow is handled.
(2015-07-02, 13:27)UsefulG Wrote: @MikeSilvo164

I'm using your addition views for the Advanced Launcher addon and it has made it much nicer to look at, thank you.

I had a bit of a tinker with the View_57_Shift.xml and added a new include called "ShiftGameThumbs" and amended the "GamesShift" include to point at that instead of the default "ShiftPosterThumbs" include and that way I could amend the size and position of the thumbs in Advanced Launcher to accommodate landscape cases like SNES games without affecting the portrait Shift view for Movies/TV/Music.

I did a lot of trial and error to get it laid out reasonably well but a proper skinner like yourself would do a much better job. Is this something you could include in an update to the skin?

I can take a look and see what I can do but I do not use advanced launcher so it will be a little lower on the priority scale. If you want you can send me the files you changed and I can see about adding them.

(2015-07-02, 13:48)richardap1 Wrote: Awesome. just moved over to git version, looks great.

Also, sorry for adding more questions. Is it possible to use lowlist (with diskart) for sets. It doesn't seem to be an option? Thanks

I haven't added that option. Warner306 created a mod for Aeon Nox 5 and it may work in this skin also.

(2015-07-02, 19:23)Mario S. Wrote: Mike a little request the new blur function for the extendend video info Wink it looks not similar to the video info !!

i think it was better when both looks not different !!!

I just added it, might have some bugs. It is on Git Smile

(2015-07-02, 22:01)gmantonz Wrote: I'm trying to track down a bug that I am having with Picture Slideshow Screensaver, the pan and zoom effect results in a black border around the pictures. Now if I switch to Confluence or another skin, I don't seem to have the issue, only seeing it this skin. Mike, I'm wondering that perhaps you can point me in the right direction so I can dig in a bit further, what files in the skin handle how the picture slideshow would run? I've been poking around the 1080i folder but haven't come across anything referencing the slideshow. Just wondering if you know of anywhere in the skin where there are any sort of settings/options/anything related to how the picture slideshow is handled.

Hmmm... do you have animated backgrounds enabled in the skin settings? It might have to do with that Huh If so I will have to do some research as why that would effect a screensaver that should not be related to the skins background images...
(2015-07-02, 22:19)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hmmm... do you have animated backgrounds enabled in the skin settings? It might have to do with that Huh If so I will have to do some research as why that would effect a screensaver that should not be related to the skins background images...

Nope, that's disabled. I've been able to visually confirm that the images are sliding faster than in the other skins, which causes the black background behind the image to show just before it switches to the next one. Both original Nox 5 and Confluence, the images move a little slower so they transition from one to the next before they have a chance to show the black background/border.
The 'default_livecases' background isn't showing up for me.
I have the most recent git update.

Also, is it possible for you to diagnose my extendedinfo script problem?
I'm getting an error every time I view a movie's info.
LOG
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-07-03, 10:59)marhutchy Wrote: The 'default_livecases' background isn't showing up for me.

LOG

I fixed the live background issue. Thanks.

I see errors about writer...
Try updating to newest extendedinfo version from its GitHub page.
Does it show an error for every item or just ones containing multiple writers?
Both errors in your are showing more than one writer and the log is not a debug log (wiki)
(2015-07-03, 21:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 10:59)marhutchy Wrote: The 'default_livecases' background isn't showing up for me.

LOG

I fixed the live background issue. Thanks.

I see errors about writer...
Try updating to newest extendedinfo version from its GitHub page.
Does it show an error for every item or just ones containing multiple writers?
Both errors in your are showing more than one writer and the log is not a debug log (wiki)

Smile

I'm aware it's not a debug log - I completely forgot about that!
I'll test again and let you know.
Plus, from what I'm seeing on git for the extendedinfo script, it's currently being authored.

EDIT
Still got extended script error.
This is after the script update: LOG

A few problems with movie set: no cd art and no movie titles on brochure

watch gallery

No
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-07-03, 22:41)marhutchy Wrote: Smile

Plus, from what I'm seeing on git for the extendedinfo script, it's currently being authored.

EDIT

No

Install skin.info.service from its GitHub page and make sure each movie in the set has discart added by artwork downloader to the Kodi DB. I can't reproduce your extendedinfo error maybe telling me the exact steps you took for The Dark Knight when you got the error will help. If I cannot reproduce then it has to be an issue with your particular setup and not something skin related.
(2015-06-23, 03:58)gmantonz Wrote:
  • Add album/folder name below the "poster" with the thumbs
  • Have the background change randomly every few seconds with a random photo from the folder/album which is currently selected

Then once you open a folder/album:
  • Add the filename below the thumbs on line 1.
  • Add the file size on line 2.
  • Have the background change to the photo of the thumb that's currently selected

I think I got all of these. You can test it using the Git version Smile
Hello Mike,

I installed the git version and i replaced the folder media/flags with my own folder flags but it isn't showing my own flags anymore.
i turned off in the skinsetting use colored flags but it just won't work am i missing something?
(2015-07-04, 00:32)Pienoet Wrote: Hello Mike,

I installed the git version and i replaced the folder media/flags with my own folder flags but it isn't showing my own flags anymore.
i turned off in the skinsetting use colored flags but it just won't work am i missing something?

If you installed the skin from Git but did not change the folder name it is Aeon-Nox-SiLVO instead of skin.aeon.nox.silvo.
(2015-07-04, 00:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 00:32)Pienoet Wrote: Hello Mike,

If you installed the skin from Git but did not change the folder name it is Aeon-Nox-SiLVO instead of skin.aeon.nox.silvo.

Thanks yes i did that but still the same.
Is it possible to replace the original colored flags with my own flags?
(2015-07-04, 01:01)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks yes i did that but still the same.

Probably do not want to use the colored option since I had to tweak somethings to make it look right and would most likely make some flags appear out of place. Since I can't see what you see I can't help without more info. The flags must have the correct folder structure and the media folder cannot contain a Textures.xbt file as that will take priority over any image changes. If you deleted the media/flags folder and replaced it with your own and you do not see your flags then there should be zero flags visible or there is something wrong.
(2015-07-04, 01:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 01:01)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks yes i did that but still the same.

Probably do not want to use the colored option since I had to tweak somethings to make it look right and would most likely make some flags appear out of place. Since I can't see what you see I can't help without more info. The flags must have the correct folder structure and the media folder cannot contain a Textures.xbt file as that will take priority over any image changes. If you deleted the media/flags folder and replaced it with your own and you do not see your flags then there should be zero flags visible or there is something wrong.

Thanks Mike,

It was indeed the Textures.xbt file what was in the media folder.
I removed it and now i can se my own flags.

Thanks for this!
(2015-07-04, 00:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 22:41)marhutchy Wrote: Smile

EDIT

No

Install skin.info.service from its GitHub page and make sure each movie in the set has discart added by artwork downloader to the Kodi DB. I can't reproduce your extendedinfo error maybe telling me the exact steps you took for The Dark Knight when you got the error will help. If I cannot reproduce then it has to be an issue with your particular setup and not something skin related.

Well, I installed the latest nightly.
Updated to the latest extendedinfo script (it seems like it's still being worked on as we speak).

All's well though... I mean as long as I see the info, right?
Kodi 18.3
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55