• 136(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
why dont we have such a nice pause remaining time thing Huh
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-06, 21:46)Mike_Doc Wrote: @kizzer31, I'll grab the latest from the Git and look into your paused issue.

Cheers buddy might just be me being a tool :-)....but think i have done it all ok just cant seem to get it to show when i pause a movie m8
Seems it's controlled by a switch in skin settings, try activating the switch and see how it goes.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
yea i activated that too m8 but dont seem to have an impact :-(
show plot and cast when pressing info during video playback is the one im guessing it would be m8, have that enabled
Does anyone have an idea of how difficult it would be to modify the Info Wall viewtype to keep the aspect ratio of the thumbnails for advanced launcher? Many game boxes are not shaped like movie boxes, so they look extremely bad when stretched. I think I can figure out how to add the viewtype to advanced launcher (there appear to be previous commits that added viewtypes for it), but I don't know how hard the aspect ratio part would be. Thanks!
@kizzer31, ok how it actually works is that it is displayed when you press 'I', so if you enable 'time remaining' and then pause a film and then press 'I' or press 'i' while the filim is playing you get the info screen and that shows the time remaining for me.
Forgive my question, but does this workon a Minix neo x8H with the XBMC Minix Edition?

Many thanks from Portugal
Hey , think there is a skin with Aeon Nox 5 + Xperience1080 together ? or if someone can make one
(2015-07-07, 04:02)Karnage11 Wrote: Hey , think there is a skin with Aeon Nox 5 + Xperience1080 together ? or if someone can make one

i dont know, if nox 5 have this feature too, but the old nox4 mods have a main menu option called " FEATURE " - that looks a bit like xperience1080...

but i think this is the wrong thread for your question buddy Wink

and because of the question " if someone can make one " ... it seems that u have no idea, how much work it is to make such a skin Wink

have a nice day
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-06, 22:46)Mike_Doc Wrote: @kizzer31, ok how it actually works is that it is displayed when you press 'I', so if you enable 'time remaining' and then pause a film and then press 'I' or press 'i' while the filim is playing you get the info screen and that shows the time remaining for me.

yep that is where i was going wrong mate, all good when i press the "i" button, thought it might have worked on pause so was me being dumb

Cheers for your help mike
sorry, wrong thread
Will look into it but think you posted it in wrong thread?
Mike Doc when u pressed the i button pal, did it show you movie info too as here it only shows the cast side of it sorry to pester you about it
(2015-07-07, 16:30)Mike_Doc Wrote: Will look into it but think you posted it in wrong thread?

yeah i am sorry, i blame it on the summer heat

i removed it, will repost it in the right thread again.

Laugh
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55