• 202(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-10-05, 18:13)Mario S. Wrote: you dont need the button scroll down on the plot and the cast appears !!! Wink

Oops, hahah ok. Thanks! That works.
But why is the Cast button replaced by a greyed resume button? I want it back Smile
Thanks for the answer.
1. Regarding this question, it is because I have selected extendedscript as default information but unfortunately it give TMDB rating and votes, and normally use IMDB for this only. If you could consider this as an option in the future it would be nice. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

2. I am logged in and I can see on TMDB it is rated correctly, it just not shows in info after I stepped out and back again.

Thanks again for your great work on this skin.
(2015-10-05, 14:30)Repoman Wrote: Any chance Shelf 3D will be added ?

Plus 1 for this mike if possible, would top the skin off :-)
I'm trying to put an image as the default_bg. jpg but the only way it shows if I choose it in settings. Can't I make it show by default?

Edited: Think I got it.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the questions. After this first go I should be ok.. Smile
Nope the background image still will not set without doing it in settings.
I really love the ability to use extended panel widgets for recent movies and recent episodes. Is there any ability to jump from the widget to the video information? Right now, it seems I'm only able to play the video directly. If I hit the info button on my remote, I'm taken to the "system info" screen. Ideally, the info button would take me to the movie or episode info screen.

Thanks
So i posted something back on page 177 about the plugin integration from myxbmx.library and the strm generator. And nobody was really able to help me so i just left it there, but i just stumbled onto a article saying that different skins handle the .strm files differently, and some skins support the OSD and some don't. So i checked and it is true, i tried mimic and confluence and even the normal Aeon Nox theme and they all seem to support the .strm files just fine, the OSD displays and it shows the show info and entering the main menu during playback does show the appropriate season poster or show screen shot. Aeon Nox is on 5.7.3 and the silvo mod is on 5.7.4-2.0.7 so the Silvo Mod basically uses the same build from the un modded Aeon Nox. My assumption is that something in it was taken out or removed or just plainly broken, maybe you can try looking into that. If Aeon Nox supports the .strm files and shows all the appropriate information then i don't know why the silvo modded Aeon Nox wouldn't be capable of it? Just food for thought if you wouldn't mind looking into it. Its by far my favorite theme, but i really do miss the OSD with the clearart logo
(2015-10-06, 10:34)Bjur Wrote: Thanks for the answer.
1. Regarding this question, it is because I have selected extendedscript as default information but unfortunately it give TMDB rating and votes, and normally use IMDB for this only. If you could consider this as an option in the future it would be nice. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

2. I am logged in and I can see on TMDB it is rated correctly, it just not shows in info after I stepped out and back again.

Thanks again for your great work on this skin.

Try enabling native appearance in the extendedinfo addon settings. If it displays your current user rating, I will look into adding it to the skin versions of the panels.

(2015-10-06, 18:02)ClassicNancy Wrote: I'm trying to put an image as the default_bg. jpg but the only way it shows if I choose it in settings. Can't I make it show by default?

Edited: Think I got it.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the questions. After this first go I should be ok.. Smile

If you do not want to change the setting then just use the main media folder since obviously you have to select the theme if you made the changes and placed them in a theme.xbt. You cannot alter positions without modifying code and you said you did not want to do that, also I am not going to spend time telling everyone how to do every change they want to mod. Learn the way I did by trying something small and reloading the skin so you can see what your change effects.

Good luck.

(2015-10-06, 18:31)rbrohman Wrote: I really love the ability to use extended panel widgets for recent movies and recent episodes. Is there any ability to jump from the widget to the video information? Right now, it seems I'm only able to play the video directly. If I hit the info button on my remote, I'm taken to the "system info" screen. Ideally, the info button would take me to the movie or episode info screen.

Thanks

As of now it is only possible with a script but there are things happening behind the scenes as well as an <oninfo> attribute being looked into as an addition to Kodi Jarvis. That may make it easier to use it for widgets on the homescreen but that is all up in the air at this point...

(2015-10-07, 03:19)supermanprime Wrote: So i posted something back on page 177 about the plugin integration from myxbmx.library and the strm generator. And nobody was really able to help me so i just left it there, but i just stumbled onto a article saying that different skins handle the .strm files differently, and some skins support the OSD and some don't. So i checked and it is true, i tried mimic and confluence and even the normal Aeon Nox theme and they all seem to support the .strm files just fine, the OSD displays and it shows the show info and entering the main menu during playback does show the appropriate season poster or show screen shot. Aeon Nox is on 5.7.3 and the silvo mod is on 5.7.4-2.0.7 so the Silvo Mod basically uses the same build from the un modded Aeon Nox. My assumption is that something in it was taken out or removed or just plainly broken, maybe you can try looking into that. If Aeon Nox supports the .strm files and shows all the appropriate information then i don't know why the silvo modded Aeon Nox wouldn't be capable of it? Just food for thought if you wouldn't mind looking into it. Its by far my favorite theme, but i really do miss the OSD with the clearart logo

Lots of assumptions... I will have to make some assumption of my own since you have not provided any screenshots showing it working on original Nox 5 and it not working when viewing the same item using my modded version.
Is the option to display the clearart/clearlogo/poster turned on in the Video OSD settings? If you want to show Plot and Cast is that also turned on in the same area?
A debug log (wiki) could also be helpful to check for any errors.
Hi it still "forgets" the rating, but it's also okay. It was more the customizable IMDB votes I would like incorporated in extendedscriptWink
Done.
Hi guys i installed from zip and repo on kodi 15.1 and i cant get submenus they are not working, what do i do? Skin shortcuts say enabled but it just wont work. Any ideas?
(2015-10-07, 14:43)markronan Wrote: Hi guys i installed from zip and repo on kodi 15.1 and i cant get submenus they are not working, what do i do? Skin shortcuts say enabled but it just wont work. Any ideas?

Post a debug log (wiki) please. There is no way for me to know what the problem could be unless you are using the Helix version of the skin on Isengard...
FYI,
the current widgets in the skin will eventually be replaced with version 3 of the Mr. V widgets so if anybody has any suggestions for additions or any elements of the current implementation carried over please post a request or suggestion in the Mr. V Widget Thread.
Mike I just want to give my thanks for making such a cool mod for Aeon Nox. I love how there's an option to see a case view of all the movies you have in a collection instead of opening it. The other thing I love is something recent you did allowing users to add as many menues as needed. I have just really started using Playon so being able to make menues that lead to individual plug-ins like Netflix, Amazon Video, Amc, and so on is really cool. I was even able to get detailed and make one for Amazon movies and Amazon tv shows.
(2015-10-08, 19:12)Tatts4Life Wrote: Mike I just want to give my thanks for making such a cool mod for Aeon Nox. I love how there's an option to see a case view of all the movies you have in a collection instead of opening it. The other thing I love is something recent you did allowing users to add as many menues as needed. I have just really started using Playon so being able to make menues that lead to individual plug-ins like Netflix, Amazon Video, Amc, and so on is really cool. I was even able to get detailed and make one for Amazon movies and Amazon tv shows.

Your thanks is appreciated Smile

That is the reason for the change... even though all will have to re-set up their menus it seems to me that the added options/possibilities will eventually be deemed worthwhile Wink

Hopefully the complaints will not be so tiring... Confused
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55