• 368(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
All Fixed, Thank You! Smile
Excellent skin! Thanks for making it!
How do we find out what each font number represents as in font 10, font 12 etc... like example below. I know the number represent different areas on the build but was wondering if there is a list somewhere to make it easier when changing font styles or size . My biggest issue I am having is with widget fonts. Made them too big and now I dont have the black boxes showing so really hard to read. Thanks for any help given : )
eg:
<name>fontArial15</name>

<filename>SlenderGoldFLF.ttf</filename>
<size>48</size>
</font>

-<font>
<name>font10</name>
<size>34</size>
</font>
LiveTV: Scrollbar - Channel Page Flip Issue

Dear all, I encountered an issue with liveTV in the last Git-Versions of Aeon Nor SiLVO. As in movies or music lists the page flip for channel selection in liveTV doesn't work (in channel list rigt and then scroll down with the scrolling bar to the right). Is there a Workaround for this? Thanks in advance. Fred.
Hello everyone , I'm Italian and I apologize for my English ; I'm using google translate ..
I wanted to ask if you could see the cases on music albums .for now I can only see them on film.
thank you all...
(2016-08-29, 18:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote: The size of the track listing is like that cause of the space available. It wouldn't look right if the font was smaller and I do not want to create another font.xml addition just for track numbers. If you want it smaller there is a slim list option in skin settings.

If you prefer discs sorted by track number and album then make them be separate (album title: bla blah Disc 1) If your goal is to have an accurate library separated by disc then the numbers should also be accurate, no? I do not think that the second song on the second disc is labeled 202...

Hi Mike.

Firstly, when an album is released as a double album it is a single release and should appear in music libraries once. Your suggestion (name album disc 1 and disc 2 will not work for this reason). Also, when opening that album release I want to see all the tracks, not flick between 'albums'.

A very typical and accepted file naming convention is to show the disc and track together:
[disc].[track]. [Song Title] and the songs appear in lists in correct order or multi disc albums.

To solve the issue we are having your skin needs to support 3 characters in the track number (1.01 etc). Could you please add more space between the track and song title to accomodate more than 2 characters? That would resolve the problem.
Ok, so I am not alone with this "issue".

@HomerJau Do you allways have a point "." between the disc and the track? Do you use this convention for your file names and your id3-tags? If so we need the space for 4 characters.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2016-08-30, 22:41)hoppel118 Wrote: @HomerJau Do you allways have a point "." between the disc and the track? Do you use this convention for your file names and your id3-tags? If so we need the space for 4 characters.

If an album has multiple discs then my file names are prefixed with [disc]. Example:
First track of first disc
1.01. First Song Title

I tag the files with Disc and Track Number (separate tags):
First track of first disc
1.01. First Song Title
Disc tag: 1
Track tag: 01

When I first started using a media player I decided on the dot separator as it uses very little space. I have seen others that use a dash. But your point is still valid regarding need for 4 characters. A couple characters wider won't effect the UI - except that Mike needs to find the time to do it Smile

The Tagscanner program (and others) can auto rename/tag like that in batch mode. I only add the Disc tag for multiple disc releases so fo a single disc the file name is: 01. Song Title etc

I have some special releases with up to 5 discs in a single release (Fleetwood Mac: Tusk) Not to mention the Dutch Top 2000 with 2000 tracks in a single release, but that's unique! (I tagged them 1-2000 with no disc number)
(2016-08-29, 19:29)Magoo32 Wrote: All Fixed, Thank You! Smile
Smile
(2016-08-29, 19:46)TheWalkingDead Wrote: Excellent skin! Thanks for making it!
You're welcome! Thanks for using it.
(2016-08-30, 02:52)twillicks Wrote: How do we find out what each font number represents as in font 10, font 12 etc... like example below. I know the number represent different areas on the build but was wondering if there is a list somewhere to make it easier when changing font styles or size . My biggest issue I am having is with widget fonts. Made them too big and now I dont have the black boxes showing so really hard to read. Thanks for any help given : )
eg:
<name>fontArial15</name>

<size>48</size>
</font>

-<font>
<name>font10</name>
<size>34</size>
</font>
No list but you can make one if you like Wink
(2016-08-30, 12:52)fred76 Wrote: LiveTV: Scrollbar - Channel Page Flip Issue

Dear all, I encountered an issue with liveTV in the last Git-Versions of Aeon Nor SiLVO. As in movies or music lists the page flip for channel selection in liveTV doesn't work (in channel list rigt and then scroll down with the scrolling bar to the right). Is there a Workaround for this? Thanks in advance. Fred.
I'm not getting you... Huh Please post a pic of where you are talking about.
(2016-08-30, 19:18)gala1981 Wrote: Hello everyone , I'm Italian and I apologize for my English ; I'm using google translate ..
I wanted to ask if you could see the cases on music albums .for now I can only see them on film.
thank you all...
Sorry, I probably will not add CD cases to the views.
(2016-08-30, 22:13)HomerJau Wrote: Hi Mike.

Firstly, when an album is released as a double album it is a single release and should appear in music libraries once. Your suggestion (name album disc 1 and disc 2 will not work for this reason). Also, when opening that album release I want to see all the tracks, not flick between 'albums'.

A very typical and accepted file naming convention is to show the disc and track together:
[disc].[track]. [Song Title] and the songs appear in lists in correct order or multi disc albums.

To solve the issue we are having your skin needs to support 3 characters in the track number (1.01 etc). Could you please add more space between the track and song title to accomodate more than 2 characters? That would resolve the problem.

(2016-08-30, 22:41)hoppel118 Wrote: Ok, so I am not alone with this "issue".

@HomerJau Do you allways have a point "." between the disc and the track? Do you use this convention for your file names and your id3-tags? If so we need the space for 4 characters.

Greetings Hoppel
The "issue" is yours and if you want to resolve the "problem" and display your music in a particular order then organize and label it correctly by adding the disc number to the tag and be done with it. Nothing in Kodi is handled by filename it is all metadata so you can name each file however you want and the id3 tag has the correct info and that will be used. I will not change the view layout because you prefer to do things your way.
This took 2 seconds using mp3 tag
See the discs are separated now Wink
Changing the view will take a lot longer than that.
Hi
I use Logo > New InfoPanel > Poster. But the poster size is too small. I saw that you said to change scale for stretch, but where? I tried in view_59_logon.xml but nothing happens. Please Mike can u tell me exactly where to change poster size for this view?

Super skin! Thanks!
(2016-08-31, 00:29)machinehead109 Wrote: Hi
I use Logo > New InfoPanel > Poster. But the poster size is too small. I saw that you said to change scale for stretch, but where? I tried in view_59_logon.xml but nothing happens. Please Mike can u tell me exactly where to change poster size for this view?

Super skin! Thanks!
Not exactly. What would be the fun in that? Wink

I can point you in the general direction though...
In includes.xml look for the NewInfoPanel include and you can either delete the aspectratio tag from the image control for the poster or change scale to stretch.

I really hope your not making a shitty build out of this skin. One post and it is asking about changing some code in the skin... Just a smidge suspicious.
That would make me angry and you wouldn't like me when I am angry (my secret is that I am always angry, don't tell anyone).
I turn all moody and GREEN Stare Wink
(2016-08-31, 00:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 00:29)machinehead109 Wrote: Hi

Super skin! Thanks!
Not exactly. What would be the fun in that? Wink

I can point you in the general direction though...
In includes.xml look for the NewInfoPanel include and you can either delete the aspectratio tag from the image control for the poster or change scale to stretch.

I really hope your not making a shitty build out of this skin. One post and it is asking about changing some code in the skin... Just a smidge suspicious.
That would make me angry and you wouldn't like me when I am angry (my secret is that I am always angry, don't tell anyone).
I turn all moody and GREEN Stare Wink

Hi Mike! Thanks a lot for pointing direction...yeah i will try, Sorry but I dont really understand the other part of messagge. Its my first post because everytime i need help the forum had the answer, but this time i couldnt find solution. I have a lot of fun changing things of this skin, sometimes i need to see something new! I hope you will not turn GREEN for this!!hehe...thanks again for answer!
(2016-08-31, 02:03)machinehead109 Wrote: Hi Mike! Thanks a lot for pointing direction...yeah i will try, Sorry but I dont really understand the other part of messagge. Its my first post because everytime i need help the forum had the answer, but this time i couldnt find solution. I have a lot of fun changing things of this skin, sometimes i need to see something new! I hope you will not turn GREEN for this!!hehe...thanks again for answer!
If you don't get the second part then the World is at peace (good job, World Peace is a phenomenal achievement!) and you can safely ignore the ramblings of this strange individual Smile

I encourage modding the skin how you like so if you want to change anything else let me know however I will only point the way and not tell anyone how to explicitly do it Wink

Some may question why and the answer to that is simple... Not everything is easily done and a decent amount of trial and error is sometimes needed to perfect the things you want to achieve. Long story short...Gotta give the time to get the results just like building muscle, a house, or assembling an automobile engine... You get the idea by now, hopefully Tongue

That goes to all so if you are not a "build" making piece of sh........... Ask away Wink

Edit: Piece of SHOE or shucked corn or... I meant shoe, obviously Nod
I really love this skin and I may have gotten overeager and updated too soon.

After updating to the Beta and trying a few different versions of the skin for Krypton (5.9.1-4.0.0 and the git version as of about an hour ago) my "Landscape" view in movies and TV no longer falls back to fanart if no Landscape.jpg files are detected. I can't remember if this used to be default or optional behavior prior to Krypton, I've been trying to research, but regardless it's no longer working for me. Instead I get a blank image, and I can only fix it by going into "Choose Artwork" and manually selecting the fanart jpg I want as a placeholder.

Does anyone know how to fix it? I've tried having Krypton create a new Textures13.db but no luck there.

Any help is appreciated!
@mikeSiLVO,
Is it possible to customize text YOU'RE WATCHING.... when info pops up while pause is active during video playback (netflix style after 5s).
I have tried to find in skin directory in kodi in one of the xml files but without any success.

MikeSILVO your skin is just perfect thank you so much for your effort and many, many hours of hard work Big Grin

P.S. I'm using latest version for Kodi Krypton...
  • 368(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55