• 390(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-10-20, 18:39)TopperBG Wrote: I'd setup separate menu Movies with widgets and submenu, but it suddenly disappear from menu bar.
What can be a problem?
I see it in settings
Try with remove /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/settings.xml but no luck.
Where to dig, before go to last resort and post full debug log ?

I've seen sporadic reports of this recently, but haven't been able to get into any details of whether it's more than just the automatic visibility conditions/users not understanding the difference between library content and add-ons for various reasons, most notably people using banned add-ons or just not responding. As such, I'd appreciate it if you could go straight to the full debug log (wiki) Smile

Edit:- Should say, the most normal cause of this is that the menu item points to a library node which specifies a visibility condition (Library.HasContent(Movies) - which is to say, only show if there are movies in the library), so if you could also confirm you have movies scanned into your library that would be great!
Yes, I have movies in Library.
Just now turned off MySQL library and make few adding of movies again, made new menu item Movies, pointing to the movie library.
Rewrite menu 100% and nothing.
Thanks to anyone in advance.
(2016-10-21, 18:19)TopperBG Wrote: Yes, I have movies in Library.
Just now turned off MySQL library and make few adding of movies again, made new menu item Movies, pointing to the movie library.
That's normal log, after minute will post here and debug log.
http://pastebin.com/zWjqgeA0

I'm sorry, but as your log shows you are using banned add-ons (wiki), I can't provide any support. You need to find a forum where the add-ons you are using are supported to ask your questions, or remove all such add-ons and provide a clean debug log.
(2016-10-21, 18:26)BobCratchett Wrote:

I'm sorry, but as your log shows you are using banned add-ons (wiki), I can't provide any support. You need to find a forum where the add-ons you are using are supported to ask your questions, or remove all such add-ons and provide a clean debug log.

Sorry for that Sad Didn't know....
Here is the cleaned up log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpvymldsvr1qpbc/kodi.log?dl=0
hey mike
is this true or did he misunderstand me?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2441090

Best regards
(2016-10-21, 19:19)TopperBG Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 18:26)BobCratchett Wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to provide a clean debug log Smile

OK, there's a few things that could be happening, looking at your log. The most likely are:-

The XMBCSwift module - which, from the log, looks to be be being used by one or more addons to import their content into the library isn't doing it's job correctly.

Emby, which you look to be using as a backend, isn't importing its media correctly into the local library.

Skin Shortcuts, which manages the main menu, isn't correctly adding visibility conditions to the menu item.

Unfortunately I'm only qualified to deal with the last one. If I could ask you to go to 'Videos' from your main menu, and tell me if you see a 'Movies' entry there, that will confirm if Kodi has library entries and if the Skin Shortcuts visibility condition is correct (it, like the Skin Shortcuts menu item shouldn't, won't show if there are no movies in your library). Just be aware that 'Videos' won't always take you to the root of the video library, so if you have a ".." entry at the start of the list, please follow it until you get to the root Smile

If it's there, then you've most likely found a bug in Skin Shortcuts, in which case it would be appreciated if you could get me a debug log with that scripts own debug logging option enabled. System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts, then enable the debug logging from it's settings page and click 'OK' (otherwise the setting doesn't save).
(2016-10-21, 19:28)horstepipe Wrote: hey mike

Best regards

I suspect he misunderstood you. It's quite possible I'm about to as well, but I think you're wanting to be able to toggle an add-ons setting, but without going to the add-ons settings page. If I'm understanding right, I don't believe that's possible directly as I don't believe there's a built-in function to toggle an addons settings (unless the addon itself provides a method). Indirectly, you could write a very simple addon (even a context menu addon) to do it, as addons can toggle another addons settings with:

Code:
import xbmcaddon

xbmcaddon.Addon( "[addon.id]" ).setSetting( "[settingName]", "[value]" )

And then map a button to your new addon.
Hi, I have updated to krypton beta 3 and latest version of silvo and live tv widget is not working on both of them as it was before beta 3 update. Also is it just me? but the scan for channel icon is greyed out and I'm having to add each one of the 100's of channel icons 1 at a time via channel manager.
Is the repo down at the moment?
(2016-10-21, 19:40)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 19:19)TopperBG Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 18:26)BobCratchett Wrote: I'm sorry, but as your log shows you are using banned add-ons (wiki), I can't provide any support. You need to find a forum where the add-ons you are using are supported to ask your questions, or remove all such add-ons and provide a clean debug log.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a clean debug log Smile

OK, there's a few things that could be happening, looking at your log. The most likely are:-

The XMBCSwift module - which, from the log, looks to be be being used by one or more addons to import their content into the library isn't doing it's job correctly.

Emby, which you look to be using as a backend, isn't importing its media correctly into the local library.

Skin Shortcuts, which manages the main menu, isn't correctly adding visibility conditions to the menu item.

Unfortunately I'm only qualified to deal with the last one. If I could ask you to go to 'Videos' from your main menu, and tell me if you see a 'Movies' entry there, that will confirm if Kodi has library entries and if the Skin Shortcuts visibility condition is correct (it, like the Skin Shortcuts menu item shouldn't, won't show if there are no movies in your library). Just be aware that 'Videos' won't always take you to the root of the video library, so if you have a ".." entry at the start of the list, please follow it until you get to the root Smile

If it's there, then you've most likely found a bug in Skin Shortcuts, in which case it would be appreciated if you could get me a debug log with that scripts own debug logging option enabled. System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts, then enable the debug logging from it's settings page and click 'OK' (otherwise the setting doesn't save).
Thanks for kind support. When I've return to MySQL storage of Movies and Audio library (what I avoid due to incompatibility between Emby and MySQL) two Movie items in menu appear again. So I suppose MyVideo%.db is not recreated after remove MySQL section in advancedsettings.xml..... which is another Q in another topic.
Thanks again.
About shortcut - I can add to menu item or submenu item any command no option in any addon if it provide it like you correctly said. In such way I refresh my TV addon to download new fresh channel playlist for PVR. But there is such command indeed.
Quote: Mario S. Wrote:

(2016-10-15 22:37)Glueckstiger Wrote:
Hi,
I just activated this Skin on my beebox on Libreelec Kodi Krypton beta3 and now it stucks on the intro video. How can i start kodi with standard skin?

I have the same problem its only with activated intro video without the skin starts normal you must change the line in the settings.xml
Code:
<setting id="Disable.StartupIntro" type="bool">true</setting>
from false to true it deactivated the intro video Wink it is in the \Userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder and restart your beebox !!!

Any chance I can get a debug log (wiki) of this happening so I can ask around about fixing it. I do not like it when default settings cause issues on new installs... Confused

Hi Mike here is a kodi log for the intro problem i've you need another log please let me know Wink

Kodi.log
I just updated to the latest LibreELEC version with Krypton. I have the same problem. My box is stuck on the intro... However, editing the settings.xml didn't help me Sad I'm still stuck on the intro...

EDIT: I removed the intro.mp4 file to see what happened. I got into the main menu, but with a error message that said "Skin shortcuts error. See log for details". I'm trying to find that log, but no luck so far. Also the main menu on Aeon Nox is blank. I have no options what so ever - just the date and clock in the middle of the screen....

EDIT 2: Tried to remove all addons, including Aeon Nox SiLVO. Installed everything again and grabbed the latest version of Skin Shortcuts from GitHub, but I'm still getting Skin Shortcuts error... I can't even activate Aeon Nox SiLVO now Sad
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2016-10-20, 05:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 01:15)HomerJau Wrote: @mikeSILVO: Is there any chance to get your skin repo in the Kodi 17 distribution?
Not sure what you mean Huh My repo is updated for Krypton. If you mean adding it to the Kodi repo then that is never going to happen.

Yes I meant adding to the Kodi repo.

Would be much easier for the non-technical users to get the skin. (And this is the best/easiest skin IMO, especially for music)
(2016-10-21, 23:18)zorensen Wrote: I just updated to the latest LibreELEC version with Krypton. I have the same problem. My box is stuck on the intro... However, editing the settings.xml didn't help me Sad I'm still stuck on the intro...

EDIT: I removed the intro.mp4 file to see what happened. I got into the main menu, but with a error message that said "Skin shortcuts error. See log for details". I'm trying to find that log, but no luck so far. Also the main menu on Aeon Nox is blank. I have no options what so ever - just the date and clock in the middle of the screen....

EDIT 2: Tried to remove all addons, including Aeon Nox SiLVO. Installed everything again and grabbed the latest version of Skin Shortcuts from GitHub, but I'm still getting Skin Shortcuts error... I can't even activate Aeon Nox SiLVO now Sad

I have same issue with Krypton and SiLVO skin but never tried to solve it (no spare time). Just went back to Jarvis. I was hoping I'd see a fix here...
(2016-10-21, 19:47)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 19:28)horstepipe Wrote: hey mike

Best regards

I suspect he misunderstood you. It's quite possible I'm about to as well, but I think you're wanting to be able to toggle an add-ons setting, but without going to the add-ons settings page. If I'm understanding right, I don't believe that's possible directly as I don't believe there's a built-in function to toggle an addons settings (unless the addon itself provides a method). Indirectly, you could write a very simple addon (even a context menu addon) to do it, as addons can toggle another addons settings with:

Code:
import xbmcaddon

xbmcaddon.Addon( "[addon.id]" ).setSetting( "[settingName]", "[value]" )

And then map a button to your new addon.

Thank you very much I'll try to figure it out.
Any other hints on how to build a context menu addon?
  • 390(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55