• 69(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Since BigNoid has started to implement Kodi v15 (Isengard) changes into master, I have pulled his latest commits and added a helix branch. Please choose the correct branch if you want to avoid any possible incompatibilities between Kodi releases. If you happen to use a similar setup to my own... Windows 7 x64, relatively new components including a recent nvidia video card, I can say that in my experience Isengard alpha 1 is the most stable alpha that I have ever installed. That may just be my results since it is also a new install of both Windows and Kodi. Just a heads up to those that download from my GitHub page.
Regarding wilmans2m's request, for myself, it's the additional fanart thumbnails (if that's what they're called), more than the discs, that are especially appealing. For example, I think something like this is really neat:

I noticed an issue last night with movie sets. If I go into a movie set in the shift view, then go back, it ignores the show movies in sets option and lists all movies. I have the show movies in sets option enabled, flatten library enabled, and my movies are organized as a smart playlist. I love your fork, but this is a bit of a deal breaker as I have over 200 movies organized in sets.
(2015-03-08, 23:06)pathartl Wrote: I noticed an issue last night with movie sets. If I go into a movie set in the shift view, then go back, it ignores the show movies in sets option and lists all movies. I have the show movies in sets option enabled, flatten library enabled, and my movies are organized as a smart playlist. I love your fork, but this is a bit of a deal breaker as I have over 200 movies organized in sets.

It is not a skin issue. There is a bug in Kodi introduced in 14.1. There is more info in this thread the last post has a link to the open support ticket.
(2015-03-08, 18:52)Don Grimme Wrote: Regarding wilmans2m's request, for myself, it's the additional fanart thumbnails (if that's what they're called), more than the discs, that are especially appealing. For example, I think something like this is really neat:

You mean the extrafanarts ?

By the way, Mikesilvo, rounded cases are beautiful, aren't they ? Wink
Especially on tv show, it would be great if you manage to make an option for using rounded cases.

Thanks again Smile

A question : Does your mod use extended info script from Phil65 ?
Another question : If i understand well, the master branch from your github is for kodi 15. Helix refers to 14.x that's right ?
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-08, 18:52)Don Grimme Wrote: Regarding wilmans2m's request, for myself, it's the additional fanart thumbnails (if that's what they're called), more than the discs, that are especially appealing. For example, I think something like this is really neat:

1+
@wilmans2m yes it use extended info !
Master =15 Isengard and helix=14 helix.
Love your work. Just 1 question, I have logos working in logo view for TV shows, but when I run low list for movies all I can get is the disc art to show. Even though it allows me to path my logo in movie info section I cannot get the logo to appear, is there a switch to turn on to get this to work.

Edit: Found it. If I were to upgrade to Isengard ver.15 what files of yours do I need,or will the ones I have work OK?
(2015-03-10, 14:12)bolter Wrote: Love your work. Just 1 question, I have logos working in logo view for TV shows, but when I run low list for movies all I can get is the disc art to show. Even though it allows me to path my logo in movie info section I cannot get the logo to appear, is there a switch to turn on to get this to work.

Edit: Found it. If I were to upgrade to Isengard ver.15 what files of yours do I need,or will the ones I have work OK?

As of right now both versions work on v15 it is just the changes in master for Isengard could cause issues when using it in Helix. Examples would be changing/removing a buttons ID or adding things like the new Container.art() infolabels.
As a future feature request, have a look at this sports center WIP ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=sports ). It works on Aeon Nox 5 right now.

Keep up the great work!
(2015-03-10, 21:53)wordguy Wrote: As a future feature request, have a look at this sports center WIP ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=sports ). It works on Aeon Nox 5 right now.

Keep up the great work!

In the first post it says skin dependent... Not sure what that means but my skin mod is Aeon Nox 5 with some mods, added views, and some personal design tweaks. There is no reason I can think of that an addon would work in the stock Nox 5 skin but not my mod... maybe there is some check of the skin id performed by the addon Huh
I just took a quick look at the source code on Git and he has it excluded by skin id... Line 87 of default.py

Code:
if skin == 'skin.aeon.nox.5':# or skin == 'skin.mimic' or skin == 'skin.confluence':

If you add
Code:
or skin == 'skin.aeon.nox.silvo'
after
Code:
nox.5'
and before
Code:
:# or skin == 'skin.mimic'
it "should" work and not display an error message.
Love the skin thanks. One question:

Pressing info when playing a movie - is there an option to display the movie cover / poster instead of the logo? As 40% of my movies don't pick up a logo art.

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Awesome! Thanks Mike. I'll give that a try.
Hello,

Twice today I downloaded the Helix branch from Git and copied the contents into the skin's folder, but each time Kodi started up it reverted back to Confluence. Did I update it the wrong way?

thx
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55