• 94(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
how do i enable the blueray casesHuh
Skin settings!!
there no skin settings ?
System - appearance - skin settings. Cases appear on certain view types.
Cases are activated in the side menu of each view that has that option. Skin settings is just to select the case type default or clear. To enable you have to open the side menu and activate it.
when i click show case only way i get the blueray cases if i click on a stream then after im donw seeing it i see the blueray cases
That's a limitation of using streaming addons. You can try adding the addon content to the library.
First post redone including link to new skin version.
(2015-05-31, 06:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: ...

I currently have version 5.6.0-1.8.2 (Helix).
I installed the repo.
What do I do if there's an upgrade to your mod?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
I haven't worked on the Helix version of this skin in awhile. I do not plan on adding too many things to that version only providing bugfixes. I was planning to post whatever the latest skin is to the repo when Isengard is released unless there are a bunch of people that say they use Isengard and also have the repo installed. I thought since the majority of folks usually upgrade when a stable is released that was the best course of action. I could start adding to the repo but I have no idea if Helix users will constantly get an alert to update but never be able to due to dependancies not met error. I think that would be annoying. Basically not sure how Kodi will handle that cause I can not find that particular info anywhere... Huh
hey guys, this skin support animated fanart, and when playing music extra auto change music fanart?

thanks in advanced
hey,
in the LowList-View, there is the "Next Aired" information. Can you put in an option for enable/disable?

Because, here in Germany, the Next-Aired Information doesn't make sense
(2015-06-01, 09:40)mata7 Wrote: hey guys, this skin support animated fanart, and when playing music extra auto change music fanart?

thanks in advanced

I just added a global animated background setting.
If you mean playing music fullscreen then yes it has rotating music fanart using the artistslideshow addon.

(2015-06-01, 15:23)dirtydesaster Wrote: hey,
in the LowList-View, there is the "Next Aired" information. Can you put in an option for enable/disable?

You can hide the next aired info by disabling the "show next aired info in library" setting in Skin settings > Extras.
What is the issue for German users? Can you post a screenshot?
I cant find artist slideshow in the music osd sitting
There's only Fanart ,cd wall and random music fannart
(2015-06-01, 17:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 09:40)mata7 Wrote: hey guys, this skin support animated fanart, and when playing music extra auto change music fanart?

thanks in advanced

I just added a global animated background setting.
If you mean playing music fullscreen then yes it has rotating music fanart using the artistslideshow addon.

(2015-06-01, 15:23)dirtydesaster Wrote: hey,

You can hide the next aired info by disabling the "show next aired info in library" setting in Skin settings > Extras.
What is the issue for German users? Can you post a screenshot?

The date when the next Show comes is different!!!
Some shows need one year before it comes in tv in German!!
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55