• 22(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-21, 20:58)Warez Wrote: Aeon Nox 5.5.6 Redux... and its in the Kodi Repo Helix 14 Openelec

The image used for highlighting is called listselect_fo.png. Nowhere in any of the code is anything pertaining to changing it's color.

here is an example:
Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>0</left>
                            <top>0</top>
                            <width>1140</width>
                            <height>120</height>
                            <texture border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
                            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
                        </control>
(2015-01-21, 21:08)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 20:58)Warez Wrote: Aeon Nox 5.5.6 Redux... and its in the Kodi Repo Helix 14 Openelec

The image used for highlighting is called listselect_fo.png. Nowhere in any of the code is anything pertaining to changing it's color.

here is an example:
Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <left>0</left>
                            <top>0</top>
                            <width>1140</width>
                            <height>120</height>
                            <texture border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
                            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
                        </control>

Once upon a time I created the red theme that is included in the official Nox 5. There is no color code because there is a separate image in the themes folder.

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/master/themes
aaahaaaa Smile I like Once upon a time!! :p
(2015-01-21, 21:12)bryanbrazil Wrote: Once upon a time I created the red theme that is included in the official Nox 5. There is no color code because there is another image in the themes folder.

Ok I need to add some xbt files to the media folder
(2015-01-21, 21:21)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 21:12)bryanbrazil Wrote: Once upon a time I created the red theme that is included in the official Nox 5. There is no color code because there is another image in the themes folder.

I think I changed something way back when I was learning and trying new things. Can't remember what it was though...
For your mod you would need to manually create the Red.xbt file. Or copy it from a Nox 5 install.

It's not in the Nox 5 repo because it is automatically built when installing from the repo.
(2015-01-21, 21:25)bryanbrazil Wrote: For your mod you would need to manually create the Red.xbt file. Or copy it from a Nox 5 install.

It's not in the Nox 5 repo because it is automatically built when installing from the repo.

I'm going to copy them and add it to the media folder. Thanks.
I like the sound of this... good job m8's Smile
(2015-01-21, 21:30)Warez Wrote: I like the sound of this... good job m8's Smile

If you want it now instead of waiting for me to update Download Here and extract the two files to the media folder.
(2015-01-20, 23:23)canadave Wrote: ok, sounds good, thanks!

Instead of posting a whole skin zip for a few new logos I think just extracting these renamed images into the skin folder is the best way for testing.
Hello

I have a problem on the main menu, I set movie and show fanart slideshow, but sometimes it's black, like it want to display a fanart but it can't find it. Thank for your help
(2015-01-22, 22:30)Mati24 Wrote: Hello

I have a problem on the main menu, I set movie and show fanart slideshow, but sometimes it's black, like it want to display a fanart but it can't find it. Thank for your help

Whenever I have issues with artwork I run Texture Cache Maintenance Utility so I'd try that first to see if it solves your problem. Issues like this are not normally skin related but usually thumbnail folder and/or Textures13.db related.
Ok Thank you i will try this
Hi.. where can i edit the font color of the main window menu items?
(2015-01-23, 01:07)Warez Wrote: Hi.. where can i edit the font color of the main window menu items?

Lines 29 for unfocused, 40 for when highlighting submenu, and 49 for focused in Includes_Home.xml
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55