playercorefactory advice
Got the following playercore set up to play 3D ISO with Total Media Theatre: [My personal details removed]

<playercorefactory>
<players>

<player name="ISO_BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>

</players>

<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" player="ISO_BDMV_Player"/>

</rules>
</playercorefactory>

How can I add in mkv files with the filename 3d.SBS and 3D.TAB?

Thanks in advance
I believe you can just do something like this:

<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" player="ISO_BDMV_Player" />
<rule name="3D" filetypes="mkv" filename="*3d.SBS*" player="ISO_BDMV_Player" />
<rule name="3DTAB" filetypes="mkv" filename="*3d.TAB*" player="ISO_BDMV_Player" />

You might even be able to do this with just one line:

<rule name="3D" filetypes="mkv" filename="*3D*" player="ISO_BDMV_Player" />
thank you, I will try both the single and double lines out and get back to you........

Smile
Tried the first 2 lines and my 3d mkv played fine however my 2d mkv also started with tmt6 and my TV went to 3d mode....

I am looking for my 2d files to play with the internal player.....

The main reason for this particular set up was to allow iso to be mounted and then played with tmt6 but I'm not going down that route now....

Could you or someone whip up an XML to play just the 3d mkv with tmt6 and the 2d internally....
Try removing the filetypes="mkv" from both and see if that works. Honestly, I usually have to play around with the playercore a bit, but I don't have any 3d files to even test it with. I use MPC-BE as an external player and I remember trying to set it up to play .mov and .mp4 trailers internally but play .mp4 tv shows with the external player. Sheesh. I remember taking about two hours to figure it out. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playercorefactory advice0