I feel disappointed with XMBC
(2014-12-04, 07:21)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 01:35)herhelman Wrote: I´m just asking for a good player that´s support 24p, 3d iso and HD audio.... not gaming...not fancy interface... nothing...

vidon box it´s stopped on pits...

Hey, herhelman
What do you mean "stopped on pits..."?
VidOn Box supports all of what you want, 24p, 3D blu-ray iso playback and HD Audio Passthrough, and... no fancy interface.

because it has serious buffering problems... and you promise to fix them.....but, reading "latest vidon..." thread... it´s still not solved.... correct me if I am wrong...i will love to purchase 2 vidon boxes, one for HT room and the other for the everyday TV....
(2014-12-04, 12:08)herhelman Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 07:21)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 01:35)herhelman Wrote: I´m just asking for a good player that´s support 24p, 3d iso and HD audio.... not gaming...not fancy interface... nothing...

Hey, herhelman
VidOn Box supports all of what you want, 24p, 3D blu-ray iso playback and HD Audio Passthrough, and... no fancy interface.

because it has serious buffering problems... and you promise to fix them.....but, reading "latest vidon..." thread... it´s still not solved.... correct me if I am wrong...i will love to purchase 2 vidon boxes, one for HT room and the other for the everyday TV....

This is my combination,hope it helps you.

Chromebox for 2D mkv and 2D Bluray ISO
VidOn Box for 3D iso {you're right,I am Still waiting for them to fix the BUFFERING ISSUE}
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
You can use TMT, Stereoscopic, PowerDVD13 players on Windows as an external 3D player.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Are there any programs in Linux to play 3D Bluray ISO ?
(2014-12-04, 16:41)Veronica Wrote: You can use TMT, Stereoscopic, PowerDVD13 players on Windows as an external 3D player.

Thanks Verónica .but i will need an i3 nuc at least...that's will be more than 300 per box (i need two)
(2014-12-04, 05:04)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 04:59)herhelman Wrote: And what about a haswell celeron nuc? Kodi + external player for bd iso 3d?
Thanks!
doesn't exist! your options for the NUC are the N2830 BayTrail or Core i3-4010U, no Haswell Celeron
The N2830 does BD 3D? http://ark.intel.com/products/81071/Inte...o-2_41-GHz
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2014-12-04, 01:35)herhelman Wrote: Ok, XMBC/Kodi is a group of people that´s works for free.

It´s not fair that me, a normal mid class citizen from thrid world country write down so sad Subject.

Sorry. I´m sorry. forgive me.

I´m in this forum for about a month.

I live away from USA and technology here it´s quite expensive, and dollar exchange is pretty high.

So, i sold all my media players to buy a Kodi player... I have a Panasonic AE8000 Projector (huge sacrifice for me) and a 3d led tv.

I´m just asking for a good player that´s support 24p, 3d iso and HD audio.... not gaming...not fancy interface... nothing...

My old micca ep600 managed 3D blu ray ISO and HD audio perfectly... almost no problems using wired ethernet but old interface, no more upgrades, no more youtube...

90 bucks WD TV live works flawlessly except for 3d ISO....

BUT i cannot find a KODI device that do all that stuff MIcca performed 2 years ago....

An i3 computer or i3 nuc of course will do...but at 300 to 400 dollars...and i need 2 of them.... so 700 to 800 bucks it´s a lot of money...

realtek 1195 also got stuck without HD audio and millions of bugs...

I will be in USA on Xmas and I will have the chance to buy players.... any suggestions?

Sorry again for the subject, i have no intention to offend someone.

I should go for a KDlinks hd700 , egreat r6 ...all with realtek 1186 chipset?

thanks is advance and sorry for my english.

It's really going to come down to what you're willing to give up honestly. If you're willing to give up the beautiful interface of Kodi/XBMC then the device below can play all of your files including 3D bluray iso. It's jukebox implementation isn't the best but it can pretty much handle all your content for $225. I have one myself and it's played everything I've thrown at it (minus a few weirdly encoded anime videos).

http://www.mediaconceptusa.com/mede8er_med1000x3d.html

If you don't want to give up the Kodi/XBMC interface then you're going to have to pay more money and get a i3/i5 nuc and install windows on it (I have one of these as well). Then you can set kodi up to call an external player (powerDVD, TMT, etc) when you want to play a 3D iso

However, to do what you want will require you to compromise somewhere. Either price or platform.
(2014-12-04, 22:08)ikecomp Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 01:35)herhelman Wrote: Ok, XMBC/Kodi is a group of people that´s works for free.

It´s not fair that me, a normal mid class citizen from thrid world country write down so sad Subject.

Sorry. I´m sorry. forgive me.

I´m in this forum for about a month.

I live away from USA and technology here it´s quite expensive, and dollar exchange is pretty high.

So, i sold all my media players to buy a Kodi player... I have a Panasonic AE8000 Projector (huge sacrifice for me) and a 3d led tv.

I´m just asking for a good player that´s support 24p, 3d iso and HD audio.... not gaming...not fancy interface... nothing...

My old micca ep600 managed 3D blu ray ISO and HD audio perfectly... almost no problems using wired ethernet but old interface, no more upgrades, no more youtube...

90 bucks WD TV live works flawlessly except for 3d ISO....

BUT i cannot find a KODI device that do all that stuff MIcca performed 2 years ago....

An i3 computer or i3 nuc of course will do...but at 300 to 400 dollars...and i need 2 of them.... so 700 to 800 bucks it´s a lot of money...

realtek 1195 also got stuck without HD audio and millions of bugs...

I will be in USA on Xmas and I will have the chance to buy players.... any suggestions?

Sorry again for the subject, i have no intention to offend someone.

I should go for a KDlinks hd700 , egreat r6 ...all with realtek 1186 chipset?

thanks is advance and sorry for my english.

It's really going to come down to what you're willing to give up honestly. If you're willing to give up the beautiful interface of Kodi/XBMC then the device below can play all of your files including 3D bluray iso. It's jukebox implementation isn't the best but it can pretty much handle all your content for $225. I have one myself and it's played everything I've thrown at it (minus a few weirdly encoded anime videos).

http://www.mediaconceptusa.com/mede8er_med1000x3d.html

If you don't want to give up the Kodi/XBMC interface then you're going to have to pay more money and get a i3/i5 nuc and install windows on it (I have one of these as well). Then you can set kodi up to call an external player (powerDVD, TMT, etc) when you want to play a 3D iso

However, to do what you want will require you to compromise somewhere. Either price or platform.
Thanks! And mede8er600?
I don't have the 600x3d so I can't speak on it personally but it should have the same specs and playback ability as the 1000x3d with the major difference being you don't have an option of installing a hard drive in it.

If you're going to be in the US for a while, I would suggest copying a few ISO's to an external drive and bring them with you so you can test playback on whatever device you end up purchasing. That way you know for sure before traveling back home if the device will meet your needs.
(2014-12-04, 23:39)ikecomp Wrote: If you're going to be in the US for a while, I would suggest copying a few ISO's to an external drive and bring them with you so you can test playback on whatever device you end up purchasing. That way you know for sure before traveling back home if the device will meet your needs.
When entering the states, customes can seize the HDD/laptop/etc to view it's contents without reason.
If you have what customes deem 'illegal content' then you could find yourself in trouble.
'Illegal content' can simple be a RIP of your BD/DVD as it is illegal to do this in the US, IIRC (if i recall corretly)...

See Defending Privacy at the U.S. Border: A Guide for Travelers Carrying Digital Devices

So just be carefull what contents you have on HDD.

As for the chances of actually being checked, who knows, but it happens.
I'm a XBMC novice :)
(2014-12-04, 16:14)movie78 Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 12:08)herhelman Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 07:21)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Hey, herhelman

This is my combination,hope it helps you.

Chromebox for 2D mkv and 2D Bluray ISO
VidOn Box for 3D iso {you're right,I am Still waiting for them to fix the BUFFERING ISSUE}

The 3D Blu-ray buffering issue will be solved in the next release which will be out very soon if everything goes well.
We do hope you have a good movie watching experience.
OK, I have a real easy solution for you. Get an Egreat R300 Pro. It does absolutely everything that you're after. 3D iso playback (you can even choose to have it show the BR menu or skip straight to the film), HD audio playback, and plays every kind of file type that threw at it. You can't trip it up. It just doesn't have a flashy interface, and that's the only reason I stopped using mine. However, you say that doesn't bother you, so it would be an absolute perfect fit for you.
(2014-12-07, 14:50)Bretty Wrote: OK, I have a real easy solution for you. Get an Egreat R300 Pro. It does absolutely everything that you're after. 3D iso playback (you can even choose to have it show the BR menu or skip straight to the film), HD audio playback, and plays every kind of file type that threw at it. You can't trip it up. It just doesn't have a flashy interface, and that's the only reason I stopped using mine. However, you say that doesn't bother you, so it would be an absolute perfect fit for you.
Yes, You're right, don't need fancy interface... just 3d and HD!

thanks!

I think the answer is realtek 1186DD chipset. There's cheaper egreart devices, R6S Pro, for example.... also KDLINKS HS700...probably last one has better support...

Can you confirm me that egreat has 2014 firmware for its media player? (or at least later 2013)

Also i found some of those players, used on ebay...

BTW , I owned a micca ep600g2 and never have a single problem... just no futher support after 2012, so no more youtube, for example...so..i sold it on Argentinian ebay

what's you think about the above?

Sorry for my english!!
It's still supported by Egreat as it's still a current product. You also have the option of installing custom firmwares, too, if you don't like the stock firmware (very easy to find with a quick google) .

Your English is great, by the way.
Wow. 3rd world problems. ;-P

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I feel disappointed with XMBC3