no module xbmcswift2
Hello,
I get script failed error on Trakt.tv addon with the following in xbmc.log file:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\.......\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 20, in <module>
                                                from xbmcswift2 import Plugin, xbmc, xbmcgui
                                            ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I also post in trakt.tv addon thread but I didn't get an answer so far. I mentioned that this error happens and for some other addons I tried which I suppose use the xbmcswift2 module, so seems that is a general problem and not specific to trakt.tv addon.
I'm using gotham latest stable version and the "script.module.xbmcswift2" folder is already in the addon folder. Is there any solution to this?
Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no module xbmcswift20