XMBC will not install on iphone or ipad
I have got an ipad mini running 7.1.2 and an iphone running 8.1.2 that are both jailbroken but I'm unable to install XBMC on either of them and get the same errors when it's trying to load from mirror.xmbc.......

I get GPG error from there url NODATA 1 etc

failed to fetch packages

I promise you I have spent a few days searching for the answer but it evades me.

Can someone please enlighten me to what I am doing wrong.....?

It's driving me mad

Just to add, is the url mirror or mirrors.....?
Are you following this guide.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_for_iOS
Yes I followed the install instructions and got a resository error on both ipad and iphone..
c&p the exact output to pastebin.com and put the link in here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It just comes up with a box saying The indicated repository could not be found. This could be because you are trying to install a legacy installer repository (these are not supported) Also this interface is only capable of working with exact repository URLs

The url I added was mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/iso/

Both ipad running iso 7.1.2 and the iphone5 running iso 8.1.1 are jail broken and running ok both run this error box when following the steps from the tutorial...

Thanks for your time by the way
You typed the URL in wrong. /iso/ is incorrect, and it should be /ios/ instead.
Oh dear me, I feel a bit red faced to say the least. Thank you very much
No worries. It could also have been an issue with auto correct or just being human and "iso" being a much more common word than '"ios". I get tripped up on this kind of thing all the time :)
(2014-12-11, 02:30)Ned Scott Wrote: No worries. It could also have been an issue with auto correct or just being human and "iso" being a much more common word than '"ios". I get tripped up on this kind of thing all the time Smile

Yes it's an easy mistake... I have xbmc up and running on the iphone but the ipad is not playing ball at the moment so another few days digging through support topics.

When I start xbmc up it reports that it's unable to connect to hub...... Any ideas would be gratefully received
hub ... go away ... read the forum rules.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-12-11, 18:48)Memphiz Wrote: hub ... go away ... read the forum rules.

Sorry I don't understand your response as I have read the forum rules and I don't believe I have broken them. I have installed and followed everything legally and am trying to install an addon from the xbmc GUI itself. But thank you very much for your abrupt response and dare I say assumption.

Just to add, if I was wanting to add any third party addon there are plenty of places I could have gone but have not. WHat I'm trying to do is add different LEGAL channels So please don't judge others. Thank you

Pleasant people around these parts I see......?

And by the way Memphiz, it has done this from install, the first time I started xbmc up...... Mmmm
there is no string called "hub" in our code
Like I have said, it comes up with a box stating it can't connect to the hub. This is when I first open xbmc from install and again after I reinstalled it. It matters not, I have it all running on my phone so no drama.

No need to be rude. All the best.
Rainbow 
It actually says unable to connect to host and in the bottom right it also says unable to connect to server. You see I have visual processing issues and can easy become visually over stimulated and miss things.......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC will not install on iphone or ipad0