Best way to store trailer and ost in network
I wonder which way I can have all my favorite movies trailer to a directory on my local network and with any program linked to them as it does tvtunes with soundtracks.
Thanks in advance.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164443
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks for your fast reply but I'm not sure that's what I want. I also have a copy of my trailers locally within my hard drives in the folder of the movie but I have all hard drives connected and me collection includes bluray isos.
What I need is to record these trailers at a local route so that when browsing a movie without being hard drive connected to link to the trailer and see.
You suggest anything?
I'm not sure what you mean mate.

Is this because you are using many HDD's and only want to mount the one you are using?
I think there maybe be a few ways to do this with playlists or path substututes or edit the path to the trailer but it's a lot of work.

Maybe time to make a server?
(2014-12-18, 18:57)T800 Wrote: Is this because you are using many HDD's and only want to mount the one you are using?
I think there maybe be a few ways to do this with playlists or path substututes or edit the path to the trailer but it's a lot of work.

Maybe time to make a server?

Mysql would solve my issue?

Thanks in advance.
I don't see how. By server I mean a computer/device with all HDDs attached and accessible when needed.
(2014-12-12, 21:21)judocama Wrote: Thanks for your fast reply but I'm not sure that's what I want. I also have a copy of my trailers locally within my hard drives in the folder of the movie but I have all hard drives connected and me collection includes bluray isos.
What I need is to record these trailers at a local route so that when browsing a movie without being hard drive connected to link to the trailer and see.
You suggest anything?

This post suggests that you want to have trailers stored locally, but still be able to play them when the drives aren't connected.

If that is the case, then that's impossible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best way to store trailer and ost in network0