• 64(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
I've been using XBMC/Kodi for a while now. I use this plugin a lot and I noticed that the 'My List' functionality no longer seems to work (it is always empty). Worse then that seems to be the fact that if you have added something to 'My List' it seems to be removed from other lists as viewed through the plugin (so if you add 'Daredevil' to 'My List' it no longer appears under any of the TV lists).

I have been using Python recently for work - so I thought I would try and fix the default.py code. I have added a new line of code which allows it to correctly parse the results from Netflix when it queries their servers. The change is contained below as the output from diff. Hopefully someone reading this can add the line to the currently maintained code - as I have no idea how to go about this?

Code:
*** default.py.orig    2015-07-02 14:20:51.259014589 +0100
--- default.py    2015-07-02 14:25:44.598187723 +0100
*** 264,269 ****
--- 264,270 ----
              #if not match: match = re.compile('<a class="playHover" href=".+?WiPlayer\?movieid=(.+?)&', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              if not match: match = re.compile('"boxart":".+?","titleId":(.+?),', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              if not match: match = re.compile('WiPlayer\?movieid=([0-9]+?)&', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
+             if not match: match = re.compile('"boxarts":.*?"id":([0-9]+)', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              i = 1
              for videoID in match:
                  pDialog.update(i*100/len(match), translation(30142)+"...")
(2015-07-02, 15:40)rjwilkins Wrote: I've been using XBMC/Kodi for a while now. I use this plugin a lot and I noticed that the 'My List' functionality no longer seems to work (it is always empty). Worse then that seems to be the fact that if you have added something to 'My List' it seems to be removed from other lists as viewed through the plugin (so if you add 'Daredevil' to 'My List' it no longer appears under any of the TV lists).

I have been using Python recently for work - so I thought I would try and fix the default.py code. I have added a new line of code which allows it to correctly parse the results from Netflix when it queries their servers. The change is contained below as the output from diff. Hopefully someone reading this can add the line to the currently maintained code - as I have no idea how to go about this?

Code:
*** 264,269 ****
--- 264,270 ----
              #if not match: match = re.compile('<a class="playHover" href=".+?WiPlayer\?movieid=(.+?)&', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              if not match: match = re.compile('"boxart":".+?","titleId":(.+?),', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              if not match: match = re.compile('WiPlayer\?movieid=([0-9]+?)&', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
+             if not match: match = re.compile('"boxarts":.*?"id":([0-9]+)', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
              i = 1
              for videoID in match:
Goto github clone repo make change create a pull request

https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.video.netflixbmc
(2015-07-02, 15:40)rjwilkins Wrote: I've been using XBMC/Kodi for a while now. I use this plugin a lot and I noticed that the 'My List' functionality no longer seems to work (it is always empty). Worse then that seems to be the fact that if you have added something to 'My List' it seems to be removed from other lists as viewed through the plugin (so if you add 'Daredevil' to 'My List' it no longer appears under any of the TV lists).

Code:
*** 264,269 ****
--- 264,270 ----
              i = 1
              for videoID in match:

Nice work, well done Big Grin
Anybody successfully get this working with Isengard? When i launch the addon, it crashes kodi. It worked fine with beta 1, but beta 2 and rc1 don't work at all.
Howdy fellas.

I´m not sure if the problem is in netflixbmc och chrome launcher but i´ll start here and see what you have to say about it.

everything up to the point where i´m about to actually start the movie works fine then i just get a error

"script error chrome launcher"

i´m running a asrock with version 5.0.8

suggestiones or ideas on what to try next would be awsome

regards /F
Do I need to have a Netflix account before I can use this?I'm new to this whole Kodi thing. I tried to get this add on and when I went to open it it showed eMail and password does that mean I have to have an existing Netflix account ?
Yes you need a Netflix account, this is just a way to browse/access your Netflix account from Kodi
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
I'm a new user and have not been able to get this working. I'm getting the "You are not logged in" message when trying to launch NetfliXBMC. I've verified the credentials I am using and have no special setup, to my knowledge. I'm getting the following in my logs when attempting to launch NetfliXBMC:
Code:
09:59:46 T:2700  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
09:59:46 T:2700  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:59:46 T:4628   ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
09:59:46 T:2700  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:59:47 T:2700  NOTICE: URL: https://www.netflix.com/Login
09:59:47 T:2700  NOTICE: URL: https://signup.netflix.com/Login
09:59:48 T:4628   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/
09:59:48 T:4628   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/) failed
Does anyone know of a fix?
I think that appears sometimes when ssh is enabled in the settings, try turning it off as that may work better for you.
(2015-07-04, 18:23)im85288 Wrote: I think that appears sometimes when ssh is enabled in the settings, try turning it off as that may work better for you.

I am not finding SSH in the settings. I'm running Kodi on Windows 7, sorry for not mentioning.
I think he meant SSL.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Running the most recent netflixbmc from the alelec repository under Windows 8.1 and Kodi 14.2.

When I try to play something, Chrome opens fine and then Netflix tells me that the WidevineCdm component is missing. I tried updating it like it said, but this doesn't work. Yet I'm able to play Netflix manually in Chrome. Any ideas what could be wrong?
I tried re-installing netflixbmc and chrome launcher to fix my problem. Chrome Launcher installs ok but when I install netflixbmc from the alelec repository it just says "Installation failed." Trying to solve one problem just to run in to another...
(2015-07-05, 19:51)ultimateguy Wrote: Running the most recent netflixbmc from the alelec repository under Windows 8.1 and Kodi 14.2.

When I try to play something, Chrome opens fine and then Netflix tells me that the WidevineCdm component is missing. I tried updating it like it said, but this doesn't work. Yet I'm able to play Netflix manually in Chrome. Any ideas what could be wrong?
I finally got mine installed after downloading the netflixbmc addon directly to my htpc and then installing from zip the actually file on my hdd. Just go directly to the repo in chrome and download the zip file and install from zip in Kodi. Dont try to download and install while in Kodi. Sorry if this is a bit confusing. I am going to try to download the latest version of Chrome launcher to see if that will update the missing component that we are getting. Will get back to here soon
(2015-07-05, 19:51)ultimateguy Wrote: Running the most recent netflixbmc from the alelec repository under Windows 8.1 and Kodi 14.2.

Same for me! :/
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217