• 90(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-11-22, 00:15)marv_el Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 16:15)JasonPell Wrote: I noticed even playing a video does not work anymore. The WiPlayer URL seems no longer to work

Need to change from:
url = urlMain+"/WiPlayer?movieid="+id

To
url = urlMain+"/watch/"+id

thanks a lot! with your hint it's working again!

@corona possible to do a new version with this fix?
Yeah it worked in 15.2. Though it also worked in previous Jarvis svns. Guessing Jarvis is the problem? :/
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
I'm working again with JasonPell's fix on Jarvis.
Guessing is not debugging. Still no log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@corona I created a PR for the URL fix
https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.vi...mc/pull/65
Hi, I just installed the Netflixbmc on my Kodi, running on a Raspberry Pi, but when I started the plugin I got a message that I should use HTML5. After the message it ran, but I can't seem to get series / movies listed. I entered the right credentials, that works, but I can't get any further.

Do I have to install anything else? If so: what exactly and where can I get it?

Thanks a lot !
(2015-11-21, 05:22)-zero- Wrote: That's the repo: netflix addon

The push from today is missing. Huh
Will look for it today.
But now I go to sleep.
This one's working for me.
First of all, thank you people for the work you are doing! I have two machines running this and the menus all work but video does not play. I seems to load to 100% but then goes back to the menu. If there is any way I can help I would be happy to do so. Unfortunately I am a newbie. If you want logs just let me know how to get them and I will provide. Thanks again for the continued work toward function!!! Myself, my wife, and my kids will definitely appreciate it!!
(2015-11-22, 16:24)frieten Wrote:

Will look for it today.
But now I go to sleep.
This one's working for me.

except for actually playing videos. Otherwise the lists all work fine, very good work.

Will look for it today.
But now I go to sleep.

Anything further on this. The play_video and play_video_main mode's are missing. What were your plans for these modes? Can you just take what has already been done in the original plugin and use those directly? Those particular parts of the current plugin work fine.

Have you considered submitting a PR instead to Corona for all your changes so that the original plugin gets an update rather than requiring everyone to update to your plugin?
Trying the latest one on the Git above I don't get an error anymore logging in and I can access my lists etc but playing an item doesn't work. I enabled debug log not sure if it worked. But here is my log
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
(2015-11-23, 06:21)LupinSansei Wrote: Trying the latest one on the Git above I don't get an error anymore logging in and I can access my lists etc but playing an item doesn't work. I enabled debug log not sure if it worked. But here is my log

That git repo is for an entirely new plugin and its not complete. No play video has been implemented
(2015-11-22, 14:01)mvveelen Wrote: Hi, I just installed the Netflixbmc on my Kodi, running on a Raspberry Pi, but when I started the plugin I got a message that I should use HTML5. After the message it ran, but I can't seem to get series / movies listed. I entered the right credentials, that works, but I can't get any further.

Do I have to install anything else? If so: what exactly and where can I get it?

Thanks a lot !
Before making use of an addon it's important to read post 1 for information.
In post 1 you can read that Raspberry Pi isn't supported by NetfliXBMC.
Hi I am having trouble I can't get into Netflix everytime it says netfixbmc error on the logging in part then kodi crashes
(2015-11-24, 19:19)Srut2000 Wrote: Hi I am having trouble I can't get into Netflix everytime it says netfixbmc error on the logging in part then kodi crashes

Same here and no solution.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217