Win Need help with Hot Key combo and Harmony Remote
The first person that can help me remap "ctrl+shift+1" to launch a shortcut instead of change the folder view settings I will send you $5.

This WAS working, and out of nowhere, when I hit ctrl+shift+1 it changes the icon size in explorer instead of launching a shortcut.

I've been searching online for 3 hours now and CANNOT figure this out.

EDIT:
I use a Logitech Harmony Touch remote, which allows sending certain keyboard combination commands. Unfortunately the commands aren't user editable, so I have to use what it gives me, leaving the options slim to none.

I created a shortcut to Kodi on my desktop, and specified "CTRL + SHIFT + 1" to launch the shortcut. This has been working for many months.

Something changed, don't know what, but after a reboot the other day, CTRL + SHIFT + 1 simply changes the folder view (and for giggles, I tried 2 and 3 and 4 and it traverses through the many folder view options within windows explorer / list / details / icons, etc).

Unfortunately I'm left with CTRL + SHIFT + 1 here and for some reason windows has taken that command over and will not launch my shortcut.

Thank you.
Give a little more info on your setup and I bet we can figure something out.

From your PM it sounds like you want "ctrl+shift+1" to launch Kodi. Is that correct? Any reason it has to be that specific combo?
I'm not sure if this link would be of any help, but maybe.

I assume you already tried, deleting the shortcut and re-making it with the hotkey assignment?
Definitely interesting! Odd that this used to work and now just doesn't. I'm wondering if I made a registry hack long ago that I forgot to document and it was overwritten for some odd reason.
Not sure if I can be of any more help. Let us know if you get it sorted out. Or maybe someone else with Harmony experience can chime in.
Thanks - just want to reiterate that this isn't really Harmony specific, it's more the operating system and using keyboard shortcuts to launch applications.
Have you tried under a different Windows user? Is it possible you just need to re-create your user account?
You can use this
http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_manu.html
Thank you Deano - I think this may work. I will try and get back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with Hot Key combo and Harmony Remote0