• 4(current)
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
Update Post#5
Genre Icons for TV-Movies & Suspense ( Ger/Eng )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-01-30, 00:25)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 23:05)tymmy Wrote: I have not been able to view genre fanart. After playing a bit it came up when viewing bigfan but not in showcase. Is that correct. Icons showing up and really look great. Thanks

i have the genre icons in every view ( test it a cpl of seconds ago Wink )
maybe wait for a cache refresh or delete thumbnails folder and texture.db file ...

I have the icons in every view also but not the fanart. I also have no text on the floor in showcase or poster view.
Oh, i see... Go to backround customizer and try to disable fanart... Its vice-versa (brimstone is try to fix this small bug)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-01-30, 06:19)schimi2k Wrote: Oh, i see... Go to backround customizer and try to disable fanart... Its vice-versa (brimstone is try to fix this small bug)

yea that's it. IF I hide fanart I see the fanart but the problem with this is all the fanart in movies is gone. I guess I wait for the bug fix.
yeah, we know about this bug, but brimstone must edit a lot of code because of this...and its not priority nr.1 atm
so be patient a bit buddy Smile

(2015-01-30, 01:14)schimi2k Wrote: Update Post#5
Genre Icons for TV-Movies & Suspense ( Ger/Eng )

Many Thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Your welcome Smile i hope they are okay ( was not easy to find good fitting movies for it )

Yeah mate there spot on Smile thanks again
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

where do i copy those movieset png to change to leather one??
@Razieal121

Copy them to: addons/skin.aeon.shednox.helix/media/thumbs/sets

Hope that helps

Crookers13
THX Crookers13 Smile

i add it in my first post

Hello,
Thank you for your hard work schimi2k Smile
I now discovered your work is fantasticand amazing !!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile

Pack of logo is also available there ?

I really find incredibly beautiful :-) :-) :-)
(2015-02-27, 14:39)Deki Wrote: Hello,
Thank you for your hard work schimi2k Smile
I now discovered your work is fantasticand amazing !!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile

Pack of logo is also available there ?

I really find incredibly beautiful :-) :-) :-)
Thx buddy Smile
hmmm i had no plans because of it...but i can put it in a small package later ...

Shame !!! Sad it's really nice, i have looking all over for find such logo for aeon nox and when I saw yours my eyes shone :-p lol it really not possible to send my pleaseeeeeeeeee it would be really nice
(2015-02-27, 15:32)Deki Wrote: Shame !!! Sad it's really nice, i have looking all over for find such logo for aeon nox and when I saw yours my eyes shone :-p lol it really not possible to send my pleaseeeeeeeeee it would be really nice

hehe dont rush an old man Wink
i say i can put it in a small package - means i will upload it

http://workupload.com/file/YcirPLnc

i am not finished with all sources changings, but for now i can live with it ( quite busy with other stuff atm )

just check this "flags package", delete those images u dont want to, and put the flags folder inside the external color icon folder and choose it inside nox icon customizer or copy the images manualy over the ones inside your skin folder

have fun with it and thx again Smile

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5