• 7(current)
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
@bvainrub,

That's a bug in Kodi, that will hopefully be fixed at some point.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-05-14, 08:24)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bvainrub,

That's a bug in Kodi, that will hopefully be fixed at some point.

It was fixed about 4 days ago and it works in the latest Kodi nightlies. Smile
yep confirmed. Finally fixed Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

cool Smile will update today ...
thx 4 info guys
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
how can I update and fix it??
(2015-05-13, 09:43)schimi2k Wrote: hey mate
thx 4 remember me to make this template - i have forget it tbh Sad

here is a PSD template file - u just need to put your backround image ( found on fanart.tv, tmdb or google or ... ) in the layer called " put image here " and u will get the same grey style like the others - if u want u can put also some logos above the fx layer to have the case with logos ...
its realy simple Wink
>>> here it is

maybe u try your superman extrafanart1 by yourself first and it would be cool, when ppl post their images here if they make some with this grey style

have fun Smile
Thank you. That is a great template. Here Is my first two tries Image Image
hey, those are "SUPER" Man Wink
so it seems the temps working

thx 4 sharing buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-05-14, 16:21)bvainrub Wrote: how can I update and fix it??
Go to nightly builds. Last is 05/23 and fix was in 05/09.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2014-12-22, 18:32)schimi2k Wrote: Just 6 Images are allowed, so i need to continue here ( will reorganize the first post after the holidays )

i made a "V4" based on the "V2" but for Buttom NavBar style - (without the monitor on the shelf) - again in 2 versions: Color and Grey
All backrounds inkl the requested are included ( sports,mini tvshows,formula 1...etc ) - 33 categories total
(Preview Image is much darker then the originals ! dont know why the browsers make them so dark... )

AeonNox COLOR Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD

AeonNox GREY Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD

A small Goddie for my German Friends out there Smile - German Overlay Icons (semi Transparent) - Install Info inside the Pack

DOWNLOAD

Waving Flags V2 ( 409x ) - If u want a special flag just post here ( Still Images >>> NOT ANIMATED !!! )
DOWNLOAD

UPDATED: 28.01 Genre Pack Colored and Greyscale - German,English,French - If you need some special Genre Icons - just Post here
>>> THX goes out to ArieS from Fanart.TV and wilmans2m for helping me with the french versions <<<

DOWNLOAD
Update 18.01 - French:Historique,Policier,Péplum,Fantastique,Comédie Dramatique ; Engl: Epic, Comedy Drama, Disney
Update 28.01 - Indie & Foreign
Update 30.01 - tv-movie & suspense - Engl/German

have fun Smile

Hi, WoW!! How do i setup sub-categories under Movies to show up like this genre picture?? That would be awesome! Thanks.
the movies should have this "genre" infos inside the ".nfo" file ( should be set when u scrape them ) u can edit them manualy if u want ( need to be stored local )

(2015-06-05, 17:16)schimi2k Wrote: the movies should have this "genre" infos inside the ".nfo" file ( should be set when u scrape them ) u can edit them manualy if u want ( need to be stored local )

Cool. So when i get my Movie Database scraper to finally work, it should add the genre in the nfo and i should see this in the genre view? Smile

Sorry, new to Kodi, love your skin and trying to get it to work...

Thanks
(2015-06-05, 17:19)vballrican Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 17:16)schimi2k Wrote: the movies should have this "genre" infos inside the ".nfo" file ( should be set when u scrape them ) u can edit them manualy if u want ( need to be stored local )

Cool. So when i get my Movie Database scraper to finally work, it should add the genre in the nfo and i should see this in the genre view? Smile

Sorry, new to Kodi, love your skin and trying to get it to work...

Thanks

u need to adjust the names maybe ( depence of your language ) - just rename the english genre icons to the genre name you have... sounds a bit complicated, but it isnt Wink
just scrape your collection and see what u have and what u dont have - then we check the rest Smile

(2014-12-22, 18:32)schimi2k Wrote: Just 6 Images are allowed, so i need to continue here ( will reorganize the first post after the holidays )

i made a "V4" based on the "V2" but for Buttom NavBar style - (without the monitor on the shelf) - again in 2 versions: Color and Grey
All backrounds inkl the requested are included ( sports,mini tvshows,formula 1...etc ) - 33 categories total
(Preview Image is much darker then the originals ! dont know why the browsers make them so dark... )

AeonNox COLOR Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD

AeonNox GREY Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom:

DOWNLOAD

A small Goddie for my German Friends out there Smile - German Overlay Icons (semi Transparent) - Install Info inside the Pack

DOWNLOAD

Waving Flags V2 ( 409x ) - If u want a special flag just post here ( Still Images >>> NOT ANIMATED !!! )
DOWNLOAD

UPDATED: 28.01 Genre Pack Colored and Greyscale - German,English,French - If you need some special Genre Icons - just Post here
>>> THX goes out to ArieS from Fanart.TV and wilmans2m for helping me with the french versions <<<

DOWNLOAD
Update 18.01 - French:Historique,Policier,Péplum,Fantastique,Comédie Dramatique ; Engl: Epic, Comedy Drama, Disney
Update 28.01 - Indie & Foreign
Update 30.01 - tv-movie & suspense - Engl/German

have fun Smile

Hi There,
Can you please share your PSD for the AeonNox GREY Theme V4.0 by schimi2k Buttom?

Thanks in advanced
UPDATE: Templates for V3.0 and 4.0 Uploaded

@all
- it would be nice, when u delete the image links in the quotes Wink my mousewheel is mad at me, because i need to scroll so much ^^ hehe
THX

Excellent work Mike/Schimi2K.

Smile
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5