• 12(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml

Cant Check the lines on the phone, but it's not hard to find
(2015-06-11, 15:35)meowmoo Wrote: script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml

Cant Check the lines on the phone, but it's not hard to find

Yes! I did!! Thanks brother!! But how I can use a border around the font?
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor> is the only i know of to get a "border" around the font
In the skin AeonMQ6 doesn't has a FULL border, just a drop down shadow, even I used <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>. The result is this:
not sure what you mean,
show me a pic of the AeonMQ6 or take a look at the file from AeonMQ6 if you wannt it look like there Tongue
I have a lot of artists that have many issues of wallpaper like , NSYNC or Justin Timberlake , Robbie Williams and more , even that i see the logo i dont see any of the wallpapers , and some have more than 1 but its not changing , and some does change ....
Anyone knows what is the issue ?
will this work for the new MAD NOX skin??
Regards,

PJ
(2015-08-02, 08:58)P_Jamula Wrote: will this work for the new MAD NOX skin??

If you mean what it is shown in post#1 then yes. In fact it is already included, you dont have to do anything more, only selecting it in options.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-08-02, 13:16)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 08:58)P_Jamula Wrote: will this work for the new MAD NOX skin??

If you mean what it is shown in post#1 then yes. In fact it is already included, you dont have to do anything more, only selecting it in options.

OK Great...Thanks....
Regards,

PJ
could this work on aeon nox silvo skin latest version with mr v widgets?
(2015-08-18, 06:24)anhell28 Wrote: could this work on aeon nox silvo skin latest version with mr v widgets?

No, totally unrelated.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Great mod! Is it possible use for background fanart from Album folder?
Now -> fanart.jpg (from Artist folder)
I want -> slideshow - fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...etc (from Album folder)
Thank you
(2015-08-25, 11:52)igorrush Wrote: Great mod! Is it possible use for background fanart from Album folder?
Now -> fanart.jpg (from Artist folder)
I want -> slideshow - fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...etc (from Album folder)
Thank you

No, I'm sorry... it only works with the standard music folders in Kodi (fanart or extrafanart under Artist folder)
Curious if there is a way to make this work with Pandora. I have so much media that I tend to only stream music for space saving. It would be wonderful if this did work with a Pandora plugin.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04