• 2(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
Hi manfeed,

I think your work is great but unfortunately I can't make it work.

I'm using latest Shedrock's Aeon ShedNox skin, but the appearance of the music is not the one I see in your screenshots. I've even download your mod from the link you provide and then I've check that it's already included in the "1080i" folder of the skin.

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance
(2015-01-11, 12:19)Xander Log Wrote: Hi manfeed,

I think your work is great but unfortunately I can't make it work.

I'm using latest Shedrock's Aeon ShedNox skin, but the appearance of the music is not the one I see in your screenshots. I've even download your mod from the link you provide and then I've check that it's already included in the "1080i" folder of the skin.

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance

And what is your appearance like? Could you post one screenshot?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Many thanks for your interest, manfeed,

This is what I get when playing music:

If I go to the album and then "info", I have another problem: in all albums I have no image for biography:

sometimes I get a message saying "Nothing downloaded: No images found for this artist", and it happens for all artists (perhaps is ok and only means "no new images appart from yet downloaded".

As you see, nothing to do with your screenshots on first post

Regards
(2015-01-11, 13:54)Xander Log Wrote: Many thanks for your interest, manfeed,

This is what I get when playing music:

If I go to the album and then "info", I have another problem: in all albums I have no image for biography:

sometimes I get a message saying "Nothing downloaded: No images found for this artist", and it happens for all artists (perhaps is ok and only means "no new images appart from yet downloaded".

As you see, nothing to do with your screenshots on first post

Regards

Did you try pressing TAB when in your first screenshot? It can do the trick Wink

About your second problem I can't help you, my mod only works with the artwork already downloaded, you would have to ask to the author of the script than retrieves the artwork...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Many thanks for your answer, manfeed,

That was the problem Tongue, once I pressed tab I saw it. In this moment the appearance was not the same, but after some adjustments I have it.

Regarding to the problem of biography lack, I'll ask in the thread of the script, of course, if you have any advice or suggestion (perhaps another stupid thing like not to have press TAB Tongue ) I'll thank you.

Regards and thanks again
Where can I edit 2 canales to english 2 channels?
line 615
(2015-01-12, 23:36)meowmoo Wrote: line 615

Cheers
Hello there,

nice work, i have everyhing running only the logo dont show up. where i have to activate the logos? i downloaded all the logo via cdartmanger which is runnig now under helix thanks to user stef.an again.

what must i do that the logos will be shown as in your example? thanks in advance for the help.
(2015-01-16, 13:14)WarcraftZIVI Wrote: Hello there,

nice work, i have everyhing running only the logo dont show up. where i have to activate the logos? i downloaded all the logo via cdartmanger which is runnig now under helix thanks to user stef.an again.

what must i do that the logos will be shown as in your example? thanks in advance for the help.

Make sure you have set the path to your music library in

System-Appearance-Skin-Settings-Paths-Set path to music library
Thanks a lot manfeed. now all is working fine.

you made my day, thanks once more.
Manfeed this is the perfect Music Visualisation Mod. Clear fanart & Lyrics . Excellent !
If someone is interested in knowing the new layout see the updated post #1 for more information
Cool idea manfeed
MUI BIENNE Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Will be possible have your mode on gothan ? and aeon nox 4 and 5 .
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04