• 3(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
(2015-01-26, 10:37)cezar Wrote: Will be possible have your mode on gothan ? and aeon nox 4 and 5 .

It's not just a matter of changing some lines of code... You should ask to the people who maintain those mods. Here they have the idea and it's up to them if they want to add it to their mods as Shedrock has done. Anyway, maybe the time has come to think of updating to Helix?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-01-26, 13:46)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:37)cezar Wrote: Will be possible have your mode on gothan ? and aeon nox 4 and 5 .

It's not just a matter of changing some lines of code... You should ask to the people who maintain those mods. Here they have the idea and it's up to them if they want to add it to their mods as Shedrock has done. Anyway, maybe the time has come to think of updating to Helix?
Is inpossible update becouse im used set top box Primscube and VU+ duo2 this 2 box is satelite box with kodi/xbmc.
and now is only gothan on him.
Maybe will be in near time helix too.
If you running this skin
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=185290

it works on Gotham too
Help needed, please read the post #1 (updated 31/01)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
OLÁ Smile
i dont have much time atm, but maybe these could be a start ( 500x500px )

Download here

greetz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi schimi2k. Thank you! They look great! You are such an expert...

I got some samples from internet of real cds...

Could you take them as inspiration? I think it would be great to have them in several colors Wink

I have also noticed that the Kodi logo of the second and third one doesn't look that great when the name of the artist is written over it; I like it more like the first one... Thank you for your great work...Nod
@manfeed,

thanks for the excellent work with this new cd cover. I have one small issue with it, if I listen to a compilation then the cd art is showing the 'artist' and not 'album artist' for each track that plays i.e

Comp 1 by Mike Doc

Artist 1 - Track 1
Artist 2 - Track 2

When I start playback the cd shows 'Artist 1 & Comp 1' then when track 2 starts it changes to 'Artist 2 & Comp 1'

Any chance you can update to use album artist or can you point me in the right direction to mod my version?

Thanks

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
some adjustments and v4 ... colored
make this Asus style l8er maybe Wink

download here

is it maybe possible to add a small outline around the text ? black text with a thin outline ? would solve some problems Wink i could make the colored discs a bit brighter, but then the "cd" effect will be looking not so crisp anymore Wink

EDIT: ive edit V4 a bit - brighten up the dark area a bit and add a grey version too
DOWNLOAD HERE V4 - 2.0
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi,

Installed SHEDNOX 30th Jan update and needed scripts / add-ons as mentioned in SHEDNOX's 1st post. However, when starting to play music, I seem do not get this great new Music playing widget & lyrics up & running, just showing the "old" standard way. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

Thx!

//timo
(2015-01-31, 22:20)tjsuominen Wrote: Hi,

Installed SHEDNOX 30th Jan update and needed scripts / add-ons as mentioned in SHEDNOX's 1st post. However, when starting to play music, I seem do not get this great new Music playing widget & lyrics up & running, just showing the "old" standard way. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

Thx!

//timo

I'm assuming you know that you have to press TAB when music starts to play... apart from that you don't have to activate it
aaand V5... i think i am done now Smile

DOWNLOAD HERE

(2015-02-01, 14:14)schimi2k Wrote: aaand V5... i think i am done now Smile

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thank you buddy! Beyond my wildest dreams... Just what I was looking for...Wink
(2015-01-31, 19:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: @manfeed,

thanks for the excellent work with this new cd cover. I have one small issue with it, if I listen to a compilation then the cd art is showing the 'artist' and not 'album artist' for each track that plays i.e

Comp 1 by Mike Doc

Artist 1 - Track 1
Artist 2 - Track 2

When I start playback the cd shows 'Artist 1 & Comp 1' then when track 2 starts it changes to 'Artist 2 & Comp 1'

Any chance you can update to use album artist or can you point me in the right direction to mod my version?

Thanks

Mike.

i'll have a look ay it when the mod is ready Wink
@Alexbenthem, check the cdartmanager thread, stef.an has been kind enough to put up info for a helix fix to it and jt works for me after applying the fix. Also check out mediaelch, komet has done some amazing work of creating a music manager and even in beta stage it seems to work great.

Either way should help you in updating logos etc for music.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Will this mod work with Aeon XMBCMania version?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04