• 4(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
(2015-02-02, 03:17)Digital Vortex Wrote: Will this mod work with Aeon XMBCMania version?

I suppose so... but you would have to ask for it to the developers, since it requires adding some files and making some small changes, and it's up to them the decision to include it in their mod...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-02-02, 10:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 03:17)Digital Vortex Wrote: Will this mod work with Aeon XMBCMania version?

I suppose so... but you would have to ask for it to the developers, since it requires adding some files and making some small changes, and it's up to them the decision to include it in their mod...

Can you tell us which files we need so we can mod ourselves?
(2015-02-01, 13:41)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 22:20)tjsuominen Wrote: Hi,

Installed SHEDNOX 30th Jan update and needed scripts / add-ons as mentioned in SHEDNOX's 1st post. However, when starting to play music, I seem do not get this great new Music playing widget & lyrics up & running, just showing the "old" standard way. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

Thx!

//timo

I'm assuming you know that you have to press TAB when music starts to play... apart from that you don't have to activate it

Actually, I did not, thx! Let me try that tonight Smile

Related question: any possibility to "activate" that functionality as an option (= configure OR change of code) WITHOUT the need to press the <tab> key as my hardware is in complex place and I usually do not need to access the keyboard...?

Much appreciated Smile

//timo
(2015-02-02, 13:04)tjsuominen Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 13:41)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 22:20)tjsuominen Wrote: Hi,

Installed SHEDNOX 30th Jan update and needed scripts / add-ons as mentioned in SHEDNOX's 1st post. However, when starting to play music, I seem do not get this great new Music playing widget & lyrics up & running, just showing the "old" standard way. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

Thx!

//timo

I'm assuming you know that you have to press TAB when music starts to play... apart from that you don't have to activate it

Actually, I did not, thx! Let me try that tonight Smile

Related question: any possibility to "activate" that functionality as an option (= configure OR change of code) WITHOUT the need to press the <tab> key as my hardware is in complex place and I usually do not need to access the keyboard...?

Much appreciated Smile

//timo

Here you can find some information about that...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158238
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-02-02, 12:10)Lorax Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 10:06)manfeed Wrote:

What do you say Manfeed? Can you point us to the files? Please?
(2015-02-02, 13:59)Lorax Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 12:10)Lorax Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 10:06)manfeed Wrote: I suppose so... but you would have to ask for it to the developers, since it requires adding some files and making some small changes, and it's up to them the decision to include it in their mod...

What do you say Manfeed? Can you point us to the files? Please?

I'm still working in the new version, please be patient... But I strongly advise you about what I said before; take into account that if the developer doesn't include it in his mod you would have to redo all the work with every single update, especially if it is from the repository!
Sorry, didn't mean to rush you just thought you may not have seen the post. I don't mind redoing, I'm already using a couple of additional mods and it's relatively easy to cross check them and drag and drop them back into the skin.
Updated 02/04... see the post #1
I must be missing something really simple. I have installed the latest Shednox and I don't see the new cds. Switch/setup somewhere I'm probably missing? Sleepy Appreciate any help and thanks for the work on this!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
why dont post the files here?

I dont want to DL the ~350mb shednox just to get your files Tongue
hehe some people are never happy Smile

realy nice work manfeed - well done
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I'm happy...just can't figure out how to set it up to see the new discs. Blush

I guess I figured this out. Downloading Shednox from Mediafire works fine. Doing a git pull doesn't. Really looks great!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Great work, many thanks
(2015-02-04, 22:34)schimi2k Wrote: hehe some people are never happy Smile

realy nice work manfeed - well done
I think alot people is happy but special in big skins hard is download 360mb only to file who have maybe 1mb.

I think best way will be have 1 based skin and alot made by people mods like this and other. But to have this good will be have only copy this files who was changed.
In this way people will be have easy way setup skin from 3-4 difrent mods [ music; view, live tv ].

Good will be have compability view from one aeon skin to other. Example im like poster view from aeon 4 and landsacpe from aeon 5.
In this way im will be have posibility have all on one skin [ 15-20 view from all version aeon skin 4 and 5 ] or music play panel from 3 difrent mods aeon
(2015-02-01, 16:51)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 19:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: @manfeed,

thanks for the excellent work with this new cd cover. I have one small issue with it, if I listen to a compilation then the cd art is showing the 'artist' and not 'album artist' for each track that plays i.e

Comp 1 by Mike Doc

Artist 1 - Track 1
Artist 2 - Track 2

When I start playback the cd shows 'Artist 1 & Comp 1' then when track 2 starts it changes to 'Artist 2 & Comp 1'

Any chance you can update to use album artist or can you point me in the right direction to mod my version?

Thanks

Mike.

i'll have a look ay it when the mod is ready Wink

I have been doing some research and to my knowledge there's no way to get that... I mean, the cd works with the same infolabel (MusicPlayer.Artist) that is used to show the artist's name in the first row, and as you can see in here...

http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Music_player

...there's no way to refer to album artist alone... you could try deactivating the option "Include artists who appear only on compilations" located in Music-Settings to see what happens, but that would have some other (possible unwanted) effects... sorry not being able to help you more...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04