• 6(current)
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.0
It's standard in Aeon Nox 4 (at least in Shednox)... Provided you have the logo.png in the artist folder and you have set the path to the music library in Skin-Settings-Paths you get the logo instead of the name
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-03-02, 10:07)manfeed Wrote: It's standard in Aeon Nox 4 (at least in Shednox)... Provided you have the logo.png in the artist folder and you have set the path to the music library in Skin-Settings-Paths you get the logo instead of the name

Thanks, that fixed it for me.
Updated, see the post #1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
that looks really cool - nice job!!!

very nice done !
@manfeed, fantastic update mate. One small question - could discography possibly also be a small cd clear case with just rotating cover art? maybe even a version of similar artists where they pile up on each other? perhaps with that we could still have music info above?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hello, thx for great mod, but i have a little problems - why is picutre behind lyrics - see screenshot?

One more question..I have no data in similar artist, discography...What im doing wrong...Thx

tomx: You have that widget enabled in settings. Disable it and you will not see it anymore.
How do you get the Polaroid pics or iphone icons on the right side up like you do in post #1?

Thanks!

freebs: unpack the files from first post. put the .xml file in your skins 1080i folder and all the other .pngs in your skin media/thumbs folder.
it should now work when playing music if you have the needed addons installed.
ahh... I must be missing an add-on then, I have moved the necessary files to there locations as you described in post #1

Come to think of it, I believe I re-installed this skin a week ago or so. What add-on might I be missing for that to work?

(2014-12-25, 17:56)manfeed Wrote: ... data is fetched from the script Artist Slideshow, the widgets depend on that data...,

...as a reminder...
hmm odd... I have artists slideshow installed and enabled...
I likely did something..

(2015-03-04, 19:41)freebs Wrote: hmm odd... I have artists slideshow installed and enabled...
I likely did something..

make sure you have enabled the option Use additional artist information in the config of the addon Artist Slideshow

In addition take into account that some less known artists may not be recognized by that addon. Finally, I myself have experienced periods of time in which no information whatsoever is fetched and I don't know why... usually the addon starts working again after a short time...Huh
(2015-03-04, 15:10)Mike_Doc Wrote: @manfeed, fantastic update mate. One small question - could discography possibly also be a small cd clear case with just rotating cover art? maybe even a version of similar artists where they pile up on each other? perhaps with that we could still have music info above?

Thanks. I understand you may have your own view of things; I explained mine in the first post, but, please, feel free to tweak it to suit your needs/taste... it may be great fun and help you learn more about kodi (at least it was so in my case). To do that you should look to the lines 717-1692 (long, but dead simple). The references to discography are ArtistSlideshow.AlbumName and ArtistSlideshow.AlbumThumb. You could start renaming mp3_ne.png (rear) and mp3.png (front) to any other images (cds of whatsoever you create) that you like... enjoy Nod
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD updated 04/04] Handwritting cd's+Widgets PLUS+Lyrics for Aeon Shednox Helix v3.04