• 8(current)
Helix and Metropolis
The problem is that it sits in front of the captch and so i cant see it ...
Nop only in the Metropolis skin ... Is there a way i can fix this ?
No, no way you can fix it currently. I still don't think addons should just assume that any random spot on the screen is going to be free to use, since skins are allowed to put dialogs wherever they want.
(2014-12-26, 20:38)MacGyver Wrote: Now you have no more excuses. Smile

How do you get this map on the weather?
Click on "Weather" on one of the home screens, then press left, select "Weather Maps", press up or down to cycle through them. (They take a bit to load, and only display what openweather.com has)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Hi,

Am sorry if this is a wrong thread to post,I thought instead of starting a new one I post here as someone had already posted similar issues !

Am using 15.2 Kodi and this skin rocks,the mouse works and all !! Just almost perfect but for the skipping and few other issues,other issues are not a bother as much as skipping, When playing anything Am unable to drag the progress bar and skip to a certain point which is not happening and that leaves me a lot of work.

If I try to use fast forward the video sometime stops playing and I have to start all over again just to reach that point,So its pretty cumbersome.

So request to kindly add the ability to use the mouse to drag the progress bar (just as in any other skin )please do it as it will be just perfect.

Regards.
MOBO :AMD A68i-350
RAM:6GB DDR3
CPU : 1.6GHZ DUAL CORE
GPU : HD6310 (512MB Shared Memory)
Mouse is not currently supported in Metropolis.
Hi,

Ok,But I like I mentioned everything works with mouse,there is no issues at all using mouse except for the skipping part !

So can you please elaborate as why you say it doesn't work,or if not no worries but at least can you tell what do I have to do to use the skipping feature ?

Regards.
MOBO :AMD A68i-350
RAM:6GB DDR3
CPU : 1.6GHZ DUAL CORE
GPU : HD6310 (512MB Shared Memory)
It doesn't work because I haven't yet added any special support for mouse or touch. Some (most, probably) things will work anyway, but little things like what you requested require support be added to the skin.

It will happen eventually, but I'm far more interested in getting the next release out and then catching up on the changes in Isengard and Jarvis.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix and Metropolis0