Kaid Control Pad update?
it opens the page. but it does not show anything.
view/source in internet explorer
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>
do you have a run command somewhere in administration?

if you do run a command then view that source.

Maybe try 0-sveasoft for firmware.
i try with 0 sveasoft and nothing. and about the command. i havent run commands, i have the router with the default setting. the only change is it a static dchp for the xbox and the kaid enable.
I don't know then, you say it use to work? Did you change firmware?

Have you changed your password. The get method, which is what the script uses only allows for ascii characters.

I can't tell without the source from Command.asp. It's case sensitive maybe command.asp.

There really is no reason for it not to work now. You could try the other firmware options. I though DD-wrt moved to an open-wrt variant, but I'm not sure.

Edit: by the way if your using the built-in kai, this script probably won't work for you since the location is different.
yes i change the password. for joyal. and a put the command.asp and the source is the same with Command.asp when i said it works. a refer that the program runs before and with the last xbmc it didnt, with you fixed to the kaid control pad its runs now. but i havent configure before becacuse i had the original firmware, when a update everthing. its when i tried to use the control pad. because i have to reset the kaid engine in the router every time that a want to use it.
I've never used that firmware and only put th DD-wrt settings in for someone else who was trying to get it to work. I don't remember if he ever got it to work.

Sorry I don't know why it doesn't work.

All I can tell you is to try the other firmware choices 1 and 2 and see if you at least get a connection.
i tried with all firmware setting and the same. dont worry. thank for everything. i hope in the new version of the dd-wrt fix the kaid engine and i hasnt to reset everytime that i want to used. thank again.
I may have found something. Between DD-WRT v23 and DD-WRT v23 SP1 there was a change in the way the command shell web page works. It appears that you can no longer just pass parms to the apply.cgi page, but now need to pass them to Diagnostics.asp. Unfortunately updating apply.cgi to Diagnostics.asp in default.py does not seem to be the only step. It appears some new parsing routines need to be worked out to extract the data that is the feedback Kaid Control Pad requires.

I've passed the string "ping_ip=%2Ftmp%2Fkaid+-V&ping_times=1&change_action=gozila_cgi&submit_type=start&submit_button=Ping&action=Apply" (what appears to be the initial "does anything answer" test of the script) to apply.cgi in v23 and Diagnostics.asp in v23 SP1, v23 SP2 and the 09/11/06 v24 beta. The output is linked here. Hopefully this will help to make some headway on this problem.

I've also come up with a workaround for the "web fetch" problem, I'll be posting a new thread for that momentarily.

-Whoopin'
Ok, I was off in my assumptions (although additional parsing logic may be needed) but I'm learning along the way. I opened up a trace from my computer to the router, sniffing the packets sent as I manually went to the diagnostics page and ran the /tmp/kaid command. I found that the reason the apply.cgi is failing is because with DD-WRT v23 SP1 and above the form no longer uses the GET method, it now uses POST. So KCP needs to be updated to allow for this. Anyone know if the code already included supports this, and what needs to be changed to handle it? Then we should get back the info we need and can move on to parsing mods if required. Here's the data captured by Ethereal when I ran the command.
Code:
Frame 4 (710 bytes on wire, 710 bytes captured)
    Arrival Time: Nov 30, 2006 19:04:34.385051000
    Time delta from previous packet: 0.000686000 seconds
    Time since reference or first frame: 0.000686000 seconds
    Frame Number: 4
    Packet Length: 710 bytes
    Capture Length: 710 bytes
    Protocols in frame: eth:ip:tcp:http:data-text-lines
    Coloring Rule Name: Checksum Errors
    Coloring Rule String: edp.checksum_bad==1 || ip.checksum_bad==1 || tcp.checksum_bad || udp.checksum_bad
Ethernet II, Src: AbitComp_5b:e4:ed (00:50:8d:5b:e4:ed), Dst: 00:18:f8:41:d9:4e (00:18:f8:41:d9:4e)
    Destination: 00:18:f8:41:d9:4e (00:18:f8:41:d9:4e)
        Address: 00:18:f8:41:d9:4e (00:18:f8:41:d9:4e)
        .... ...0 .... .... .... .... = Multicast: This is a UNICAST frame
        .... ..0. .... .... .... .... = Locally Administrated Address: This is a FACTORY DEFAULT address
    Source: AbitComp_5b:e4:ed (00:50:8d:5b:e4:ed)
        Address: AbitComp_5b:e4:ed (00:50:8d:5b:e4:ed)
        .... ...0 .... .... .... .... = Multicast: This is a UNICAST frame
        .... ..0. .... .... .... .... = Locally Administrated Address: This is a FACTORY DEFAULT address
    Type: IP (0x0800)
Internet Protocol, Src: 192.168.1.100 (192.168.1.100), Dst: 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1)
    Version: 4
    Header length: 20 bytes
    Differentiated Services Field: 0x00 (DSCP 0x00: Default; ECN: 0x00)
        0000 00.. = Differentiated Services Codepoint: Default (0x00)
        .... ..0. = ECN-Capable Transport (ECT): 0
        .... ...0 = ECN-CE: 0
    Total Length: 696
    Identification: 0x4591 (17809)
    Flags: 0x04 (Don't Fragment)
        0... = Reserved bit: Not set
        .1.. = Don't fragment: Set
        ..0. = More fragments: Not set
    Fragment offset: 0
    Time to live: 128
    Protocol: TCP (0x06)
    Header checksum: 0x2ef9 [correct]
        Good: True
        Bad : False
    Source: 192.168.1.100 (192.168.1.100)
    Destination: 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1)
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: 2788 (2788), Dst Port: http (80), Seq: 1, Ack: 1, Len: 656
    Source port: 2788 (2788)
    Destination port: http (80)
    Sequence number: 1    (relative sequence number)
    Next sequence number: 657    (relative sequence number)
    Acknowledgement number: 1    (relative ack number)
    Header length: 20 bytes
    Flags: 0x0018 (PSH, ACK)
        0... .... = Congestion Window Reduced (CWR): Not set
        .0.. .... = ECN-Echo: Not set
        ..0. .... = Urgent: Not set
        ...1 .... = Acknowledgment: Set
        .... 1... = Push: Set
        .... .0.. = Reset: Not set
        .... ..0. = Syn: Not set
        .... ...0 = Fin: Not set
    Window size: 65535
    Checksum: 0x8660 [incorrect, should be 0x5d76]
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
    POST /apply.cgi HTTP/1.1\r\n
        [b][u]Request Method: POST[/u][/b]
        Request URI: /apply.cgi
        Request Version: HTTP/1.1
    Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*\r\n
    Referer: http://192.168.1.1/Diagnostics.asp\r\n
    Accept-Language: en-us\r\n
    Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n
    UA-CPU: x86\r\n
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate\r\n
    User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)\r\n
    Host: 192.168.1.1\r\n
    Content-Length: 135\r\n
    Connection: Keep-Alive\r\n
    Cache-Control: no-cache\r\n
    Authorization: Basic cm9vdDphZG1pbg==\r\n
        Credentials: root:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    \r\n
Line-based text data: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    [b][u]action=Apply&submit_button=Ping&submit_type=start&change_action=gozila_cgi&ping_times=1&next_page=Diagnostics.asp&ping_ip=%2Ftmp%2Fkaid[/u][/b]
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
    \r\n
Nuka, hoping you can jump in and make something of this. I'm able to run testing with XBMC and DD-WRT v24, capture packets and do minor tweaking (like changing strings) in the python script but I've got no idea how to change this over to POST, much less how to do it properly by referencing the defined firmware variables. If I could get pointed in the direction of where the parsing is handled (which I think I've found, the findx settings and where they're used in the .py) I should be able to help troubleshoot that.

Let's get this working on DD-WRT again!

-Whoopin'
the code for post and get are in the script.

What i would need is an output from manually running a command in diagnostics. so run an 'ls', then view the source and post the result.

The routine for parsing the result is a simple crude open, read and find, not proper html parsing, but it works so I never changed it. If you want to play around that's where you should start.
Since in my traces from KCP to the router I saw two GET attempts (one without authorization and after failure one with) before reporting failure to XBMC but no POST attempt I assumed KCP wasn't prepared to try it. The output in response to an authorized GET attempt is the empty page which hgouveia had posted the source for earlier. Below is the output from going to the diagnostics page and running the command /tmp/kaid, the first command that KCP attempts and the same POST request I listed above.
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html>
    <head>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="application/xhtml+xml; charset=iso-8859-1" />
        <link rel="icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="lang_pack/english.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="lang_pack/language.js"></script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style/elegant/style.css" />
        <!--[if IE]><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style/elegant/style_ie.css" /><![endif]-->
<title>WRT54G - Diagnostics</title>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.title = "WRT54G" + diag.titl;
function to_submit(F, I) {
if(!valid(F, I)) return;
F.submit_type.value = I;
F.submit_button.value = "Ping";
F.change_action.value = "gozila_cgi";

if (I == "start")
F.ping.value = sbutton.cmd;
else if (I == "startup")
F.startup.value = sbutton.saving;
else if (I == "firewall")

apply(F);
}
function valid(F,I) {
if(I == "start" && F.ping_ip.value == ""){
alert(errmsg.err12);
F.ping_ip.focus();
return false;
}
return true;
}
</script>
</head>
<body class="gui">

<div id="wrapper">
<div id="content">
<div id="header">
<div id="logo"><h1>DD-WRT Control Panel</h1></div>
<div id="menu">

<div id="menuMain">
  <ul id="menuMainList">
   <li><a href="index.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.setup)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Wireless_Basic.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.wireless)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Firewall.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.security)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Filters.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.accrestriction)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Forward.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.applications)</script></a></li>

<li class="current"><span><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.admin)</script></span>
    <div id="menuSub">
     <ul id="menuSubList">
      <li><a href="Management.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminManagement)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Hotspot.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminHotspot)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Services.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminServices)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Alive.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminAlive)</script></a></li>

<li><a href="Log.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminLog)</script></a></li>
      <li><span><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminDiag)</script></span></li>
      <li><a href="Wol.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminWol)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Factory_Defaults.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminFactory)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Upgrade.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminUpgrade)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="config.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminBackup)</script></a></li>

</ul>
    </div>
    </li>
   <li><a href="Status_Router.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.statu)</script></a></li>
  </ul>
</div>
</div>

</div>
<div id="main">

<div id="contents">
<form name="ping" action="apply.cgi" method="post" >
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="Apply" />
<input type="hidden" name="submit_button" value="Ping" />
<input type="hidden" name="submit_type" value="start" />
<input type="hidden" name="change_action" value="gozila_cgi" />
<input type="hidden" name="ping_times" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="next_page" value="Diagnostics.asp" />
<h2><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.h2)</script></h2>

<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.legend)</script></legend>
<div class="setting">
<div class="label"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.cmd)</script></div>

<textarea id="ping_ip" name="ping_ip" rows="6" cols="40" style="font-family:Courier, Courier New">/tmp/kaid</textarea>
</div>
var table = new Array( "sh: eval: 1: /tmp/kaid: not found"
);
if(table.length > 0 && location.href.indexOf("Diagnostics.asp") == -1) {
document.write("<br /><pre style=\"margin:0\">" + table.join("\n") + "</pre>");
}
</script>
</fieldset><br />

<!--
<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.startup)</script></legend>
<pre id="startup" style="margin:0"></pre><br />
<div class="center">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"button_start\" value=\"" + sbutton.cptotext + "\" onclick=\"this.form.ping_ip.value = document.getElementById('startup').firstChild.data\" />")</script>
</div>
</fieldset><br />
-->

<!--
<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.firewall)</script></legend>
<pre id="firewall" style="margin:0"></pre><br />
<div class="center">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"button_firewall\" value=\"" + sbutton.cptotext + "\" onclick=\"this.form.ping_ip.value = document.getElementById('firewall').firstChild.data\" />")</script>
</div>
</fieldset><br />
-->

<div class="submitFooter">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"ping\" value=\"" + sbutton.runcmd + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'start')\" />")</script>
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"startup\" value=\"" + sbutton.startup + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'startup')\" />")</script>
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"firewall\" value=\"" + sbutton.firewall + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'firewall')\" />")</script>

</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
<div id="helpContainer">
<div id="help">
<div><h2><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.help)</script></h2></div>
<dl>
<dt class="term"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.cmd)</script>:</dt>
<dd class="definition"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(hdiag.right2)</script></dd>
</dl><br />
<a href="javascript:openHelpWindow('HDiagnostics.asp');"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.more)</script></a>

</div>
</div>
<div id="floatKiller"></div>
<div id="statusInfo">
<div class="info"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.firmware)</script>: <script type="text/javascript">document.write("<a title=\"" + share.about + "\" href=\"javascript:openAboutWindow()\">DD-WRT v24 Beta (09/10/06) std</a>");</script></div>
<div class="info"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.time)</script>:  08:10:50 up 9 min, load average: 0.22, 0.13, 0.08</div>
<div class="info">WAN IP: 192.168.99.169</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>
-Whoopin'
And here is the output from an ls command
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html>
    <head>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="application/xhtml+xml; charset=iso-8859-1" />
        <link rel="icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="lang_pack/english.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="lang_pack/language.js"></script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style/elegant/style.css" />
        <!--[if IE]><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="style/elegant/style_ie.css" /><![endif]-->
<title>WRT54G - Diagnostics</title>
document.title = "WRT54G" + diag.titl;
function to_submit(F, I) {
if(!valid(F, I)) return;
F.submit_type.value = I;
F.submit_button.value = "Ping";
F.change_action.value = "gozila_cgi";

if (I == "start")
F.ping.value = sbutton.cmd;
else if (I == "startup")
else if (I == "firewall")

apply(F);
}
function valid(F,I) {
if(I == "start" && F.ping_ip.value == ""){
alert(errmsg.err12);
F.ping_ip.focus();
return false;
}
return true;
}
</script>
</head>
<body class="gui">

<div id="wrapper">
<div id="content">
<div id="header">
<div id="logo"><h1>DD-WRT Control Panel</h1></div>
<div id="menu">

<div id="menuMain">
  <ul id="menuMainList">
   <li><a href="index.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.setup)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Wireless_Basic.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.wireless)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Firewall.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.security)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Filters.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.accrestriction)</script></a></li>
   <li><a href="Forward.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.applications)</script></a></li>

<li class="current"><span><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.admin)</script></span>
    <div id="menuSub">
     <ul id="menuSubList">
      <li><a href="Management.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminManagement)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Hotspot.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminHotspot)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Services.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminServices)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Alive.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminAlive)</script></a></li>

<li><a href="Log.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminLog)</script></a></li>
      <li><span><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminDiag)</script></span></li>
      <li><a href="Wol.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminWol)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Factory_Defaults.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminFactory)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="Upgrade.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminUpgrade)</script></a></li>
      <li><a href="config.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.adminBackup)</script></a></li>

</ul>
    </div>
    </li>
   <li><a href="Status_Router.asp"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(bmenu.statu)</script></a></li>
  </ul>
</div>
</div>

</div>
<div id="main">

<div id="contents">
<form name="ping" action="apply.cgi" method="post" >
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="Apply" />
<input type="hidden" name="submit_button" value="Ping" />
<input type="hidden" name="submit_type" value="start" />
<input type="hidden" name="change_action" value="gozila_cgi" />
<input type="hidden" name="ping_times" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="next_page" value="Diagnostics.asp" />
<h2><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.h2)</script></h2>

<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.legend)</script></legend>
<div class="setting">
<div class="label"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.cmd)</script></div>

<textarea id="ping_ip" name="ping_ip" rows="6" cols="40" style="font-family:Courier, Courier New">ls</textarea>
</div>
var table = new Array( "bin"
,"dev"
,"etc"
,"jffs"
,"lib"
,"mmc"
,"mnt"
,"opt"
,"proc"
,"sbin"
,"tmp"
,"usr"
,"var"
,"www"
);
if(table.length > 0 && location.href.indexOf("Diagnostics.asp") == -1) {
document.write("<br /><pre style=\"margin:0\">" + table.join("\n") + "</pre>");
}
</script>
</fieldset><br />

<!--
<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.startup)</script></legend>
<pre id="startup" style="margin:0"></pre><br />
<div class="center">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"button_start\" value=\"" + sbutton.cptotext + "\" onclick=\"this.form.ping_ip.value = document.getElementById('startup').firstChild.data\" />")</script>
</div>
</fieldset><br />
-->

<!--
<fieldset>
<legend><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.firewall)</script></legend>
<pre id="firewall" style="margin:0"></pre><br />
<div class="center">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"button_firewall\" value=\"" + sbutton.cptotext + "\" onclick=\"this.form.ping_ip.value = document.getElementById('firewall').firstChild.data\" />")</script>
</div>
</fieldset><br />
-->

<div class="submitFooter">
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"ping\" value=\"" + sbutton.runcmd + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'start')\" />")</script>
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"startup\" value=\"" + sbutton.startup + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'startup')\" />")</script>
<script type="text/javascript">document.write("<input type=\"button\" name=\"firewall\" value=\"" + sbutton.firewall + "\" onclick=\"to_submit(this.form, 'firewall')\" />")</script>

</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
<div id="helpContainer">
<div id="help">
<div><h2><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.help)</script></h2></div>
<dl>
<dt class="term"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(diag.cmd)</script>:</dt>
<dd class="definition"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(hdiag.right2)</script></dd>
</dl><br />
<a href="javascript:openHelpWindow('HDiagnostics.asp');"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.more)</script></a>

</div>
</div>
<div id="floatKiller"></div>
<div id="statusInfo">
<div class="info"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.firmware)</script>: <script type="text/javascript">document.write("<a title=\"" + share.about + "\" href=\"javascript:openAboutWindow()\">DD-WRT v24 Beta (09/10/06) std</a>");</script></div>
<div class="info"><script type="text/javascript">Capture(share.time)</script>:  08:16:43 up 15 min, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.04</div>
<div class="info">WAN IP: 192.168.99.169</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>
Daignosis?

-Whoopin'
Nuka1195 Wrote:the code for post and get are in the script.
Ok, I'm not saying you're wrong here... with my knowledge of Python I'm in no position to make such challenges. (and I definately don't want to piss you off because I need help here!) But in the packet captures I'm running between my Xbox and the WRT I'm not seeing any POST requests. Two GETs (entries 4 and 13) then from the info received the script says invalid config file. (same config that works on DD-WRT v23, so it's good.) Maybe there is something I'm missing, but this is the package as downloaded from xbmcscripts. Here are the caps from Ethereal, 192.168.1.101 is the Xbox and 192.168.1.1 is the router.
Code:
No.     Time        Source                Destination           Protocol Info
      1 0.000000    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1034 > http [SYN] Seq=0 Len=0 MSS=1304
      2 0.001027    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1034 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=5840 Len=0 MSS=1460
      3 0.001029    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1034 > http [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=64512 Len=0
      4 0.001152    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           HTTP     GET /apply.cgi?ping_ip=%2Ftmp%2Fkaid+-V&ping_times=1&change_action=gozila_cgi&submit_type=start&submit_button=Ping&action=Apply HTTP/1.0
      5 0.001786    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1034 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=192 Win=6432 Len=0
      6 0.005626    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         HTTP     HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized (text/html)
      7 0.005679    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1034 > http [ACK] Seq=192 Ack=376 Win=64137 Len=0
      8 0.007033    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1034 [FIN, ACK] Seq=376 Ack=192 Win=6432 Len=0
      9 0.007075    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1034 > http [ACK] Seq=192 Ack=377 Win=64137 Len=0
     10 0.036573    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1035 > http [SYN] Seq=0 Len=0 MSS=1304
     11 0.037180    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1035 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=5840 Len=0 MSS=1460
     12 0.037237    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1035 > http [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=64512 Len=0
     13 0.038228    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           HTTP     GET /apply.cgi?ping_ip=%2Ftmp%2Fkaid+-V&ping_times=1&change_action=gozila_cgi&submit_type=start&submit_button=Ping&action=Apply HTTP/1.0
     14 0.038861    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1035 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=231 Win=5840 Len=0
     15 0.043801    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         HTTP     HTTP/1.0 200 Ok
     16 0.043838    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1035 > http [ACK] Seq=231 Ack=171 Win=64342 Len=0
     17 0.044419    192.168.1.1           192.168.1.101         TCP      http > 1035 [FIN, ACK] Seq=171 Ack=231 Win=5840 Len=0
     18 0.044455    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1035 > http [ACK] Seq=231 Ack=172 Win=64342 Len=0
     19 0.046758    192.168.1.101         192.168.1.1           TCP      1034 > http [RST, ACK] Seq=192 Ack=377 Win=0 Len=0
These same capture settings pick up the POST request from my PC if I change the listen IP address to the comp's IP, so if XBMC was sending it then it should have been captured. The WRT is now running the DD-WRT v23 SP3 beta that hit this morning. I've also tried telling KCP to use the different firmware settings (all 0-3) and haven't seen anything different, at least on screen. I haven't packed sniffed with the alternate firmware settings.

-Whoopin'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kaid Control Pad update?0